一小时后再来看
Just check back in an hour.
嘿 你看了天气预报了吗
Hey, did you check the weather?
我有看过天气吗
Do I ever check the weather?
嗯 风很大 这很有帮助
Uh, it's windy. That's helpful.
好吧
Okay.
他们告诉所有人不要上路
Well, t-they're telling everyone to stay off the roads,
I-5公路上有三起事故
that there's three accidents on the I-5.
大桥关闭了 我的意思是 我们完蛋了
The bridge is closed. I mean, we're screwed.
是啊 如果有那么糟糕的话 医院肯定全是病人
Yeah, well, if it's that bad, then the hospital's slammed.
我们要走了
We need to go.
我们死了的话就帮不了忙了
We can't help if we're dead.
不 不 不 卡列夫 呆在家里直到安全为止
No, no, no, Karev. Stay there until it's safe.
我们会想办法的 我们一向可以
We'll figure something out. We always do.
好吧 我们有烧伤患者 车伤患者
Okay, we got burns, car-wreck injuries,
还有飞溅的碎片给了我们很多受到钝性伤害的患者
and flying debris has given us a ton of blunt injuries
还有几个穿透性创伤患者
and several penetrating traumas.
暴风雨是我的最爱
Wind storms are my favorite.
没错 你们会喜欢这个的
Yeah, you're gonna love this.
我们应该喜欢这个吗
We're supposed to love this?
这也太牛逼了
Impalement-palooza.
贝利 我想我们没有地方
Bailey, I don't think we have room
来治疗所有这些患者
to treat all these patients,
而西雅图州已经对创伤患者关闭了
and Seattle Pres is already closed to trauma.
嘿
Hey!
你好
Uh, hello!
大家 嘿 安静
Everyone... Hey, be quiet!
听着
Listen up.
我们将把所有情况稳定的病人搬到楼上
We will move all stable patients upstairs
来清出病床
to clear beds.
我们将在所有楼层
We will stock disaster supplies
储备救灾物资
on all floors.
我们会通知血库
And we will notify the blood bank
准备多余的血量
to have extra units on standby.
我们会保持对伤者的开放 但要在适当的地方
We are staying open for trauma, but sheltering in place.
这是一座砖房♥
This is a brick house,
再大的风也不能把我们吹倒
and no amount of huffing and puffing can blow us down.
- 没错 老娘还是那么厉害 - 好的 来吧 我们走
- Yeah, I still got it. - Okay, come on. Let's go.
- 你需要一些东西 - 来手术室
- You need something. - Come to the OR.
剩下的薯片你吃了吗
Did you eat the rest of the chips?
很明显 只有三分之一的员工能够去上班
Apparently only a third of the staff can make it into work.
烧烤味的个 蓝色的袋子吗
Oh, the... the barbecue ones, the blue bag?
他们派楼层护士去急诊室了
They're sending floor nurses down to the E.R.
很显然麻醉师在做三倍工作
Apparently anesthesia's working triple.
薯片在哪里
Ugh! Where are the chips?
- 我昨晚吃掉了 - 哦
- I ate them last night. - Oh.
我觉得自己是个差劲的领导
I feel like a crappy leader.
我是说 在一场灾难中
I mean, who the hell abandons the ship
谁会抛弃船只呢
in the middle of a disaster?
也许这不是一场灾难
Maybe it's not a disaster.
我们结婚后就没怎么见过面了
We've hardly seen each other since we got married,
我们被困在这里
and we're stuck here,
如果我们把这当成我们的第二次蜜月呢
so what if we make this our second honeymoon?
没有吃的吗
With no food?
我们有果冻 面包 啤酒和
We have jelly and bread and beer and...
过期的芝士意大利面
Expired mac-and-cheese.
没关系 因为我们有煤气炉
It's fine, because we have a gas stove.
我们上一次做饭是什么时候
When's the last time we cooked?
就在这里 创伤室一号♥
Right there. Trauma one.
- 好的 - 去吧 去吧
- Okay. - Go, go.
没有创伤室了 下一个可以去4号♥房♥
No more trauma rooms. Next incoming can go to procedure room 4.
艾弗里需要我去一号♥室 你能
Avery needs me in 1. Could you...
去吧 去吧
Go, go.
施密特 我告诉过你是创伤室2号♥
Schmitt, I told you trauma 2.
创伤2号♥是 脑子里有的自♥拍♥杆的那个 而
Trauma 2's the... the selfie stick in the brain, and...
赫尔姆 你对脑子的伤有什么问题吗
Helm, you got a problem with brains?
- 爱死脑伤了 - 2号♥创伤室
- Love brains. - Trauma 2.
施密特 跟金医生一起去诊所
Schmitt, go to the clinic with Dr. Kim.
我们需要按照治疗方案为病人做检查
We need to clear the patients per the protocol.
正在办
On it.
我不再害怕了 不怕自♥拍♥杆了
I'm not afraid anymore. Of the s-selfie stick.
- 我可以做到的 - 太晚了
- I can do it. - Too late.
在去诊所的路上好好想想吧
Think about that on your way to the clinic.
- 贝利 - 奥尔特曼
- Bailey. - Altman.
在一号♥创伤室进行会诊
Uh, cardio consult in trauma 1.
我正要向你要行医特权
Oh, I was just about to ask you for privileges,
但现在我不需要了
but now I don't need to.
去吧
Go.
你现在住在这里了么
You live here now?
福特医生 3235号♥ 福特医生 3235号♥
Dr. Ford, 3235. Dr. Ford, 3235.
为什么我撞到玻璃门了
Why did I get a glass door?
撑住 格鲁吉亚 我们会帮助你的
Hold tight, Georgia. We got you.
卡德里 给我一个4乘4的
Qadri, hand me a 4x4.
格蕾医生 阳光明媚的洛杉矶怎么样
Dr. Grey. How was sunny L.A.?
不怎么阳光明媚
Not so sunny.
你认为它伤害到了筋膜吗
Do you think it violated the fascia?
不确定
Uh, not sure.
我很担心胸部和腹部的损伤
I am worried about a thoracoabdominal injury.
我以为你明天晚上才回来
I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow night.
计划有变
Plans changed.
如果你回家了
Well, if you're home,
也许我不会喝掉一整瓶酒
maybe I won't drink a whole bottle of wine
然后一个人吃掉一整盒冰淇淋
and eat a whole carton of ice cream by myself.
右上象限有液体
There's fluid in the upper-right quadrant.
没有伤及肝脏
Missed the liver.
你能为我握个拳吗
Can you make a fist for me?
现在打开 很好
Now open. That's great.
没有重伤 卡德里 洗干净 缝好
There's no major damage. Qadri, clean and stitch.
很高兴你回来了 格蕾
Good to have you back, Grey.
你说你的计划改变了
So, you said your plans changed.
你最重要的病人死了吗
Did your VIP patient die?
不 只是计划改变了
No, the... just the plans, they just changed.
卡德里 麻烦带她去做CT检查
Qadri, let's get her up to CT, please.
我能从眼角
I can see it
看到它
out of the corner of my eye,
但是我感受不到它
but I can't feel it.
你感觉不到它
You can't feel it because your brain
因为你的大脑没有任何疼痛感受器
doesn't have any pain receptors.
我知道你很害怕 但我需要你
I know you're scared, but I need you
别乱动了 好吗
to stop moving around so much, okay?
我脑子里有根自♥拍♥杆
I have a selfie stick in my head.
甚至不是我的 是个白♥痴♥少年的
It's not even mine. It's some idiot teenager's.
她怎么能说这么多
How is she talking this much?
肾上腺素 可能吗 我不知道
Adrenaline, maybe? I don't know.
我们情况怎样
How we doing?
我跟CT室说过你随时会来的
I told CT you'd be on your way any minute.
你什么时候拿出来
Wh-When are you taking it out?
你可以把它拿出来的 对吧
You can take it out, right?
求你拿出来
Please take it out.
菲比 我会尽我所能把它移走
Phoebe, I am gonna do everything I can to remove it,
但当我这么做的时候
but when I do, there is a strong possibility
你的大脑很可能会流血或肿胀
that your brain will bleed or swell.
我只是想让你做好准备
I just want to prepare you
如果你想在手术前打电♥话♥给任何人的话
in case you want to call anyone before surgery.
我的妈妈
My mom.
我能给我妈妈打电♥话♥吗
Can I call my mom?
医护人员说他们拿着我的电♥话♥
The paramedics said they had my phone.
我们会找到它的
We'll find it.
贝利 我需要 我只是
Bailey, I need to... I just...
- 哦 去吧 去吧 - 好的
- Oh, go, go. - Yeah.
你看到自己什么样了吗
Do you see yourself?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表