什么 你哪里看到的
What? ?W-Where do you see that?
这呢 写着"季度"
Here. Where is says "Quarter."
也就是说你第一天上任
It says you spent ?the entire quarter's budget
就花光了一季度的预算
on your first day. ?Uh...
嘿 我先
Hey, I'm gonna --
我先走了
I'm gonna let you guys talk.
我不...
I don't...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚见到梅瑞狄斯
I just saw Meredith.
杰克森不告而别吗
Jackson left without talking to you?
就这样走了吗
He just left?
我也想怪罪到他头上
I wish I could blame this on him,
但我是在不知情的情况下 跟林说了你的事
but I told Link about you before I even knew.
杰克森离开了
Jackson left?
我对欧文态度很不好
And I was really kind of awful to Owen.
我真的...
I was really...
我真的对欧文态度很差
I was very awful to Owen.
杰克森离开了
Jackson left.
是的 他
Uh, yeah, he --
他说需要清醒头脑
he said he needed to go clear his head
远离一切 还是怎么着
or unplug or whatever.
他有很大的疑问
He has some big questions.
需要好好解答
He needed some big answers.
我是不是有什么问题
Is there something wrong with me?
因为我也死里逃生过 我只觉得自己好幸运
'Cause I almost died, too, and all I feel is lucky.
你没有任何问题
There is nothing wrong with you.
他说如果他当面跟我说
He said if he had told me to my face,
就没有办法离开了
he wouldn't have been able to leave,
所以我...
so I...
我猜这是好事吧
guess that's good?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我什么都不知道
I don't know. I don't know anything.
只知道杰克森离开了
Except Jackson left.
你怎样啊
How are you?
晚上好 韦伯医生
Evening, Dr. Webber.
晚上好
Oh, evening.
你太太还没回来吗
Your, uh -- ?Your wife still out of town?
她还在忙着几家凯瑟琳·福克斯医院
Well, she has a few more Catherine Fox hospitals
开张的事情
to christen.
单身几天是有意思
You know, first few days as a bachelor are fun.
之后就无趣了
But after that, it's boring.
我想着去看场电影
I think I'll catch a movie or something.
我也没地方去
Hey, I don't have anywhere to be.
谢谢你 德鲁卡 不过我不需要被人照顾
That's nice, DeLuca, but I don't need a babysitter.
漫长的一天啊
Long day. ?Hey.
在这边都去哪喝酒
Where do we drink around here?
街对面有一家乔酒吧
Uh, there's, uh, Joe's pub across the street.
在地下室
You know, underground.
我给你指路
Yeah, I can show you.
你呢 神探
What about you, Nancy Drew?
-要一起吗 -我不喝酒
- Wanna come? - I don't drink.
酒吧里有飞镖呢
Pub have a dart board?
台球呢 汉堡呢 汽水呢
Pool table? Burger? Soda pop?
你说真的吗
You serious?
我们虽然在病人问题上有不同意见
We went a couple rounds over a patient.
但不意味我们不能成为朋友
Doesn't mean we can't be friends.
如果没有地图指路 该怎么办
So, what about those times when there is no roadmap?
汉堡听着不错
Burger sounds good.
是不是该跟随直觉
Should we go with our gut then?
大家一起
Let's do it.
就在这
It's right here.
如果只剩直觉 跟随直觉也未必是坏事
If instinct is all we have, it's not always a bad thing.
准备下班了吗
Hey. ?You wrapping up?
是啊
Yep.
我跟玛吉聊了
So, I talked to Maggie.
她的情绪跟我们没有关系
She's -- Well, ?it had nothing to do with us.
没事 我理解
Hm. That's fine. I get it.
我们带孩子回家吧
Okay, well, let's, uh, get the kids and get home.
我们以后会不会习惯说这些话
Wow. Are we ever gonna get used to saying this stuff?
有点怪怪的
Yeah, that was weird.
但感觉不错
But nice.
奇特但美好
Nice and weird.
跟着直觉走 会带我们去到很棒的地方...
It can bring us wonderful places...
快乐的地方...
Joyful places...
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi! - Hello!
-嘿 妈妈 -嗨
- Hi, Mommy!- ?Hi.
你好啊
Hello.
-你去逛街啦 -是的
- You went shopping? - I did!
-收获丰富啊 -是的啊
- That's quite a haul. - I know.
虽然这让我浑身不自在 但我答应了别人
It goes against every fiber of my being, but I made a deal.
时装秀 时装秀
Fashion show! Fashion show!
好吧 就这一次哦
Okay, maybe just one, okay?
但我们得睡觉了
But we should get up to bed.
很晚了
It's getting late.
嗨
Hi.
好的
Oh. Yeah.
-好 -太好了
- Yeah. - Yay.
时装秀 时装秀 时装秀
Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show!
-你上来吗 -马上来
- Coming up? - One sec.
直觉还有一个重要的作用
And it can also serve an important purpose.
时装秀 时装秀 时装秀
Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show!
玛吉
收到信息 我们得聊聊
因为直觉会警示我们
'Cause our gut is usually what warns us...
未来可能出现什么问题
...when trouble lies ahead.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表