为什么手术室没人
Why isn't everyone in the OR?
手术取消了
The surgery is off!
我今天不会给那个男人装阴♥茎♥的
I'm not giving that man a penis today.
关于泌尿科的还有问题吗
Any questions about the urology floor?
我现在正在阑尾系膜底部创建一个窗口
I'm creating a window at the base of the mesoappendix now.
你准备好了吗 还是...
You're good to get it? Or...
是的 当然
Yes. Absolutely.
你打算怎么做
What's your plan here?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你觉得会如何发展 长♥期♥来说
Where do you see this going? Long-term?
先生
Sir.
我们还没真正讨论过这些
We've not really had those discussions yet.
她有家庭
Uh, I mean, she's got a family.
这是她生命中很大的一部分
That informs where she's coming from...
我当然要尊重这一点
and I certainly want to respect that.
但是对我来说
But, uh, for me?
她很迷人 主任
She's amazing, sir.
她让我很开心
She makes me so happy.
-我得... -她
- You know, I'm -- I'm -- - She --
我得打断你一下
I'm gonna stop you right now
因为我问的问题是
because my question was...
你觉得你的外科事业会如何发展
...where do you see your surgical career going,
长♥期♥来说
long-term?
你是否有考虑某个专长
And whether you've thought about a specialty.
好吧 见鬼
Oh, right. Uh...shoot.
好吧
Well, uh,
普外科...还挺吸引人的
g-general surgery... is attractive.
出乎意料啊
What a surprise.
看到了吗 主任
All right, do you see that, sir?
-那是死肠吗 -是的
- Is that a dead bowel? - It is.
回肠末端受损
The terminal ileum's been compromised.
你打算怎么做
What do you want to do?
我认为我们需要给患者开刀
I think we need to convert to an open procedure.
-你觉得呢 -同意
- What do you think? - I think you're right.
我们把套管针拔♥出♥来♥
All right, let's pull the trocars.
妈妈 这是一场艰巨的手术 好吗
Ma, it's gonna be a grueling surgery, all right?
你已经有一段时间没去手术室了
You haven't been in the OR in a while now.
病人在精神和情感上都没有做好移植准备
The patient is not mentally or emotionally prepared for a transplant.
我们从另一个人的身体上
We're taking a piece of another person's body
取下一块组织移入他的身体
and putting it onto his.
他需要一个支援团
He needs a support team for that,
就像我接受手术时那样
just like I had for my own surgery.
虽然你们总是唠唠叨叨 瞎担心
As much as all the constant nagging and worrying
让我感觉很抓狂...
makes me crazy --
但如果没有你和理查德
if I didn't have you or Richard,
我肯定做不到
I couldn't have done any of this.
手术取消了
The surgery is off.
而你也别说是因为我害怕或是劳累
And don't you dare accuse me of being scared or tired.
尽管我确实两者都占了
Even though I'm a little bit of both,
但这不是真正的原因
but that is not the reason.
劳医生请到妇产科
Dr. Lowe to Maternity.
凯西·劳医生请到妇产科
Dr. Kathy Lowe to Maternity.
她说得对 抱歉
Uh, I think she's right. I'm sorry.
所有器官放冷柜 大家都别走开 好吗
Keep everything on ice, keep everybody close, okay?
我来解决 我去和迦勒谈谈
I'm gonna fix this -- I just need to talk to Caleb.
我去吧
I'll do it.
不 欧文 他是我的病人
No, Owen. It's my patient.
我不需要你插一脚来当救世主
I don't need you to swoop in and save the day.
你有阴♥茎♥吗
Do you have a penis?
我不敢相信这一次
I cannot believe this is the one time
性别竟然会影响结果
this could make a difference.
好吧 别搞砸了就行
Fine. Just don't screw it up
别像你把自己下辈子搞砸了那样
like you screwed up the rest of your life.
现在 让肠子通过...
Okay, now, you have to run the bowel through your --
从屈氏韧带一直往下 已经做好了
from the ligament of Treitz all the way down -- I did.
-好的 确保你... -等下 先生
- Okay, make sure you feel for -- - Wait. Sir, hold on.
这
Is --
这是美克尔憩室吗
Is this -- Is it a Meckel's band?
是的 什么是美克尔憩室
It is. What is it?
美克尔憩室
Meckel's diverticulum,
就是一种小肠先天性畸形
a congenital anomaly of the small intestine.
它似乎造成了血液供应受阻
The band seems to be kinking off the blood supply.
我需要做结肠切除术
I have to do an ileocecectomy.
不 不用你 我来做
No. You don't. I do.
这是我的手术
It's my surgery.
不 你的手术是阑尾切除术
No, your surgery was an appy.
这是个意外发现
This was an incidental finding.
是 但是我发现的
Yeah, but it's my incidental finding.
-德卢卡 -我先钉住坏死部位
- DeLuca -- - I staple off the area of necrosis.
你都不知道该用哪个吻合器
You don't even know what stapler to use.
GIA60 用3.8毫米的钉
GIA 60 with 3.8-millimeter staples.
就是这个 对吧
This one, right?
儿童的胸腺是帮助调节
In kids, the thymus gland helps regulate
身体免疫反应的
the body's immune responses.
但他的胸腺上长了肿瘤...
But since he has a tumor there...
所以胸腺没法♥正♥常运作
His gland isn't working properly,
造成了各种病症...
so it's causing all sorts of symptoms --
比如咳嗽 疲倦 不舒服
uh, his cough, his fatigue, his discomfort.
但输血能够让他的红血球数量增加
But this transfusion should help get his red blood cell count up,
改善贫血
correcting the anemia.
-然后就可以手术了 -是的
- And then you'll do the surgery? - Correct.
天呐 肿瘤 贫血
God, a tumor. And anemia.
我还以为只是要摘除他的扁桃体
I just thought we were gonna take out his tonsils.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev!
给他点空间 否则你会让他更害怕
Give him space, or you'll scare him more.
宝贝 你没事的
Sweetie, you're all right.
我们得拔出静脉注射 请你往后一点
You need to pull the IV. Can you back up, please?
他不喜欢别人碰他
H-He doesn't like to be touched.
这不是恐慌症 是血液反应
It's not a panic attack. It's a reaction to the blood.
为什么他会对血液产生反应
Why? Why is he reacting to the blood?
格斯 没事的
It's okay, Gus. It's okay.
我们在 没事的 格斯
We've got you. All right, Gus.
很好 深呼吸
Good, good. Take a deep breath.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在找住的地方
Oh, I'm trying to find a place for my baby
我不想和陌生人住在一起
that doesn't share walls with strangers
否则他们就会听见孩子整夜哭喊
who can hear her wail all night
而我作为新手妈妈毫无办法
while I fail at new parenting.
而且显然
And apparently,
这个新住处得在一个好学区里
it has to be in a good school district.
你在找房♥子
You're house-hunting.
还是和另外一个男人一起 泰迪
With another guy, Teddy?
我不会和汤姆搬到一起住的
I -- I'm not moving in with Tom.
他只是在帮我的忙
He's -- He's just -- You know, he's helping --
我看着你远远地承受痛苦
I watched you suffer from afar for years,
看着你爱他爱了这么多年
I watched you love him for years,
然后又看到你经受了更多的痛苦
and then I watched you suffer some more.
那个神经外科医生是很...可爱
I'm sure the neurosurgeon is...lovely,
但我弟弟现在单身
but my brother is single.
你爱他 一直如此
And you love him. And you've always loved him.
他是挺傻的 但他也爱你
And he's an idiot, but he loves you, too.
现在他有里奥和一个婴儿床
And now he has Leo and a crib,
我觉得他肯定想让你来一起住
and I know for sure that he would want you to move in,
然后...
and -- and then -- and...
事情可以很简单 可以有所进展
It can be easy, and it can evolve.
梅根 我不会搬去他家的
Megan, I'm not gonna m-move in to that house.
我难道要
I-I -- And -- what --
直接去阿米莉亚家里 和他们睡一张床吗
just...slide into Amelia's place in their bed?
这是不可能发生的
I mean, that is not gonna happen.
梅根 如果是你
And, I mean, Megan, if it were you,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表