几乎所有人体细胞都会在一定周期里再生
Almost all human cells reproduce on a cycle.
每年你心脏的百分之十会再生
Up to 10% of your heart is replaced each year.
血红细胞每四个月再生
Red blood cells are replaced every four months.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮肤细胞则是每两周
Skin cells, every two weeks.
想吃个披萨或是什么吗
Want to get a pizza or something?
我知道一个好地方
I know a great place.
挺晚了 我得睡了
Well, it's late. I should, uh, go to sleep.
西雅图这才晚上八点半
It's only 8:30 in Seattle.
是的 但我们不在西雅图
Yeah, but we're not in Seattle.
我们在纽约 在纽约时间明早
We're in New York, and we are doing
我们要做一个复杂的手术
a complicated surgery on New York time in the morning.
好 客房♥服务
Okay, fine. Room service...
在床上吃饭 然后睡觉
in bed, then sleep.
我之前说过 只滚床单不留宿
We agreed. Just sex, no sleepovers.
但我们都出来了
But we're out of town.
-改变规矩嘛 -不 这才不是规矩
- Bend the rules. - No, it's not a rule,
而是我们这段关系的基本原则
so much as the basic tenet of this relationship.
-但也算不上关系 -对
- Which is that it's not a relationship? - Right.
-别搞这么复杂 -我生活已经够复杂了
- No complications. - My life is already full of them.
但并不复杂 我们酒店房♥间连着
But it's not that complicated. W-We have adjoining rooms.
房♥间基本都一样
They're practically the same.
没有 不是
And yet, they are not.
但神经元
But neurons,
组成大脑和脊椎的细胞
the cells that make up the brain and spinal cord,
不会再生
don't regenerate.
我感觉被利用了
I feel used!
被物化了
Objectified!
饥饿
Hungry!
好吧 要怎么做你才会
Okay. What will it take for you
让我毫无愧疚去睡觉
to let me go to sleep tonight, guilt-free?
早晨吃披萨
Pizza for breakfast.
成交
Deal.
帕洛托披萨店 纽约
我还是对披萨作为早餐食物有顾虑
I'm still questioning pizza as a breakfast food,
但这真好吃
but this is a really excellent slice.
你是怎么知道这里的
How'd you know about this place?
嗯
Mm.
这是我其中一个愿望
It was part of my wish.
你许愿要个完美披萨
You wished for perfect pizza?
跟仙女教母许愿吗
From a fairy godmother?
跟我情况这么槽糕的癌症小孩可以许愿
Cancer kids who are in as bad a shape as I was get wishes.
十岁患上骨肉瘤
Osteosarcoma. Age 10.
现在完全缓解期
Full remission.
披萨切片 堂食或外卖♥♥
你许了什么愿望
What'd you wish for?
去谢伊球场看棒球赛
Baseball game at Shea Stadium.
我见到了最喜欢的球员 德怀特·古登
I got to meet my favorite player, Dwight Gooden.
我记得当时想着 "我会再来的"
I remember thinking, "I'll be back."
再去的时候就是水手队队医了
And the next time was with the Mariners as the team doctor.
太棒了
That is impressive.
但没什么比得上第一次来这吃披萨
Nothing will beat that first time out here.
我在这里吃过五次
I ate here five times.
还在前面照相了
Even got a picture out front.
那边还有个很棒的甜甜圈店
Oh, and there was this great donut place
就在转角的地方
right around the corner. Um...
哥谭甜甜圈
Gotham Donuts!
那有最好吃的糖霜甜甜圈
Oh! Best glazed donut I've ever had.
这真的
That was, uh --
那是我和癌症"离婚"前最后一次旅行
well, that was our last trip together before the divorce.
我觉得这城市让我回忆起好时光
Uh, I guess this city reminds me of better times.
我正好相反
That is the exact opposite of me.
我在这长大
I grew up here.
不是在城里
Well, not exactly here.
是离这一小时车程的威斯特彻
I was like half an hour away in Westchester.
但我在纽约的生活并不是什么好时光
But my life in New York was definitely not better times.
等等 你是说本来我们可以吃甜甜圈
Wait. You're saying we could've had donuts?!
凯瑟琳·福克斯医疗中心
-承认吧 -14个街区也不是那么远
- Admit it. - 14 blocks was not that far.
走路的时候会看到很多
And when you walk, you see things
-打车看不到的景色 -你说得对
- you never would have from a cab. - You're right.
我们肯定会错过哑剧演员互相大呼大叫
We totally would've missed that group of mimes yelling at each other.
还有老鼠拖着贝果面包
And the rat dragging the bagel.
真恶心
That was so gross.
艾米
Amy?
天啊
Oh, my God!
艾米
Amy!
南茜
Nancy!
是
Yeah.
南茜·谢博德
Nancy Shepherd.
艾米莉娅的姐姐
Oh, Amelia's sister.
你是欧文吧
You must be Owen.
是啊
Yes!
这是我丈夫
This is my husband.
很高兴见到你 南茜
Nice to meet you, Nancy.
我听说了很多你的事
I've heard so much about you.
你在这上班吗
Do you work here?
这妇产科主任放产假 我来代班
I'm covering the chief of OB's maternity leave.
讽刺吧
Ironic, right?
你怎么来这了
How about you?
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们来这见一个病人
No -- We're here for a patient.
从西雅图大老远过来
All the way from Seattle? Wow.
那你肯定很抢手吧
You must be very in demand.
所以你从来没联♥系♥我们
I guess that's why we never hear from you.
是啊
Yep.
从上次见到你之后都很忙
Been pretty busy since I saw you last.
我亲手给凯瑟琳·福克斯做手术了
I operated on Catherine Fox herself.
你也许听说了吧
Might've read about it.
还结婚了
Also got married.
是啊
Aah.
是啊 欢迎加入大家庭
Right. Welcome to the family.
我们家庭问题可深入了
We've got some pretty deep-seated dysfunction,
但你现在估计自己也发现了
but you've probably figured that out by now.
哪家不是啊
Ah, what family doesn't?
你有姐妹吗
Do you have sisters?
有 所以我明白
I do, so I get it.
我们该叙叙旧
We should catch up.
你俩来吃晚饭吧
Come for dinner, both of you.
没法去
Ah! We can't.
今晚就走了
Taking off tonight.
-她明天在西雅图有个大手术 -是
- She's got a big surgery in Seattle tomorrow. - I do.
可惜
Oh.
至少见到你了
Well, at least I got to see you.
哈雷彗星惠顾的次数都比你多
Halley's Comet comes around more than you do.
有时间记得打电♥话♥给妈妈 小妹
call Mom sometime, kiddo.
这不是坏事
It's the kind thing to do.
好
Okay.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for that.
我们走
Let's go.
我要去冲个澡
I need to find a shower
这样我就可以在手术前把"小妹"给冲掉
so I can wash that "Kiddo" off of me before surgery.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第二十一集
-你能行的 -兄弟
- You got this! - Oh, man.
-胜利飙车 -你又赢了
- Victory Lane! - You beat me again.
-不 是你故意放水 -漂亮的比赛
- No, man, you totally threw that. - Nice race.
我吃太多止痛药 肯定赢不了你
Okay, I'm on way too many pain meds for you to be losing to me.
得了吧
Come on.
卢医生
Hey, Dr. Lew.
-乔纳这是你的医生 谢博德和林肯 -你好
- Jonah, these are your surgeons, Doctors Shepherd and Lincoln. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表