我需要分心
I needed a distraction
免得我老去想他们办公室开会的事
from whatever's going on in the conference room.
谢谢你接这个病人
Thank you for taking this one.
不如你去洗个澡吧
Why don't you go take a shower?
你不必去其他地方
You don't have to go anywhere.
我跟你说过了 我不需要你治好我
I told you, I don't need you to fix me.
我没想治好你
I'm not trying to fix you.
是吗
Right.
你在这儿是因为
You're here because
你不敢面对你自己的麻烦
you're too scared to deal with your own crap,
所以你埋头于医学
so you bury your head in medicine
忙于拯救别人的生命
or everyone else's lives.
有可能我躲在这里的原因之一
Maybe the tiniest part of me is hiding out here
是因为在这不用面对安德鲁
'cause it's easier than facing Andrew.
就因为他爱你
Because he loves you?
因为他说了他爱我
Because he said he loved me.
当着我的面
To my face.
很大声
Out loud.
而那种赤♥裸♥裸的爱让我恐惧
And all that love staring me in the face is terrifying.
但更多还是因为你我才待在这里
That doesn't mean that I'm not mostly here for you.
回家吧 梅瑞狄斯 这不是个情求
Go home, Meredith. I'm not asking.
但我向亚历克斯保证
But I promised Alex
直到你跟我聊了我才会走
that I would stay here until you talk to me.
你来到这儿 睡在我床上
You come here, you sleep in my bed,
抱怨你得到的爱
and complain about all this love,
你觉得这样就可以帮到我吗
and you think that somehow that's gonna help me?
我丈夫去世了 先说清楚这点
My husband died. Let's be clear.
我爱你三个字让我感到恐惧
The "I love you" scares me
因为我最后一次说出这三个字是对着德里克
because the last person I said it to was Derek.
我不是什么经不起风雨的花朵
I'm not a delicate flower.
也不是那种不知疾苦之人
I'm not a person who doesn't understand pain.
我吃了很多苦 因此能感同身受
I get it from deep experience.
还有我的父母 他们有数不尽的方法
Plus my parents -- - they screwed with my head
来让我心烦意乱
in more ways than I can count.
他的父母也是 所以
His parents, too, so there isn't anything
没有什么是我们解决不了或者不能理解的
that we can't handle or that we wouldn't understand.
你妈妈被强♥奸♥过吗
Was your mother raped?
你妈妈被你的亲生父亲强♥奸♥过吗
Was your mother raped by your father?
这是你出生的原因吗
Is that why you exist?
你长得像强♥奸♥犯吗
Do you look like a rapist?
你有一张和他一样的脸吗
Do you wear his face?
行 那么
Okay, then.
你根本无法感同身受
I don't think you do get this,
所以请你离开
so please go home.
你难道不庆幸自己来了吗
Oh, aren't you so glad you came?
当然啊 我感觉神清气爽
Yeah. Yeah, I feel refreshed.
我尝试了
I'm trying.
我知道 亲爱的
Ah. I know, babe.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
看见你做自己喜欢的事真好
It's kind of nice seeing you in your element.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What?
-怎么了 - 我 我不知道
-What? - Ow! I-I don't know.
-好像被蜜蜂蛰了 -被咬了吗
- Um, a bee sting? - Bite?
也可能被蜘蛛咬了 我不知道
A spider bite? I-I don't know.
我的天 肿得也太快了
Okay. All right. Oh, God. That's swelling up fast.
-你对什么过敏吗 -我不知道
- What are you allergic to? - I don't know.
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
我从来都不露营的
I -- I don't go camping!
麦琪 没事的
Maggie, all right. Okay.
我们 我们回帐篷然后找些冰敷上去 好吗
Let's get -- We'll get some ice on it back at the tent, okay?
别激动
Okay, settle down.
站在那别动 站在那别动
Just stay in one place -- Just stay in one place!
麦琪 别乱动
Maggie, hold on! Oh!
天啊
God.
没事的 没事的
All right. Okay.
看这儿 图片加载好了就会显示在这里
See, and then the picture comes up right here when it's ready.
当斯医生请到二级病房♥
Dr. Downs to the Step-down Unit.
当斯医生请到二级病房♥
Dr. Downs to the Step-down Unit.
加布 在干什么呢
Hey, Gabby. What's going on?
我就给加布看看核磁共振是怎么回事
Hey. Just showing Gabby how the MRI works.
乔怎么样了
How's Jo?
不清楚 梅还在那陪着呢
No idea. Mer's still over there.
可能你知道的比我都多
You've probably heard more than me.
没有 我已经有一段时间没她的消息了
No, I actually haven't heard from her in a while.
因为她在陪着乔吧
Well, that's why.
也许吧
Ah. Maybe.
它出来了
There she is!
她有点害怕核磁共振
She's a little scared about the MRI,
所以我提议先用小猫咪珀拉试一试 对吧
so I said we'd test it on her little kitty, Perla, first. Right?
你真应该来儿科的
You should be in peds.
看见了吗 它没事 对吧
See? She's okay, right?
我还记得我七岁的时候
I remember playing in this crappy playground
在一个破操场上玩
when I was 7.
我其他被收养的兄弟不带着我玩
My foster brothers wanted nothing to do with me,
我的养父 站在秋千旁边
and my foster dad -- he was just screaming by the swings
不知道在叫些什么
about I don't know what.
那有个女孩
And there was this girl
长着雀斑 红色马尾辫
with these freckles and bright red pigtails --
她从一个黄色的滑梯上滑下来
and she went sliding down this yellow slide,
然后就硬生生地摔在了水泥地上
and she just crashed right into the concrete.
我记得她妈妈马上奔向她
And I remember her mom just ran over
把她扶起来然后抱着她
and scooped her up and held her,
完全不在意衣服被血弄脏了
and, you know, she didn't care about the blood on her shirt
也不在意那些留在她肩膀上的鼻涕
or the snot running down her shoulders.
她只是轻轻说道
She just -- She just whispered,
"对不起" 在她女儿的耳旁
"I'm sorry," in her daughter's ear,
然后就一直一直抱着她
and she just kept holding her and holding her
直到她感觉安全了才放手
until she felt like it was safe to let go.
这辈子 我都确信
My whole life, I was convinced that,
如果我见到我妈妈 她也会这么做
if I ever met my mom, she would do the same,
她会跟我说对不起
that she would say she was sorry,
她也会一直抱着我 直到我有感到安全
and she would hold me until I felt safe.
但这不可能成真了
But that's not ever gonna happen...
因为我的出生就是一个错误
...because i never should have existed in the first place.
保罗 他对我做的每件事
Paul. Everything he did to me.
我试图逃避的每件事
Everything I escaped.
都是我注定要承受的 梅瑞狄斯
That was my birthright, Meredith.
都是我的宿命
That was my inheritance.
亨特医生 亨特医生来了 谢天谢地
Dr. Hunt? Oh, Dr. Hunt is here. Thank God.
弗朗西斯 这个是医术高明的亨特医生
Frances, this is the very terrific Dr. Hunt.
-你好 弗朗西斯 -你见到萨法维医生了吗
- Hello, Frances... - Did you happen to see Dr. Safavi?
他是我的治疗师
He's my therapist.
我觉得 我觉得
Uh, I think -- I think that's --
-我觉得他 可能得等一会儿 -他人很好
- I think he's -- it's gonna take a while. - He's lovely.
他已经当我两年的治疗师了
Been working with me for about two years now.
他把这个叫做暴露疗法
"Exposure therapy," he calls it.
我们外出 一步一步地来
We go outside, little bits by bits,
去花♥园♥ 去路边 然后还去了街角的小店
to the garden, to the curb, then we did a cornershop.
你是去购物了吗 弗朗西斯
Oh, so you went shopping, Frances?
没有 只是站在那里而已
No. Just stood there.
有点恐惧症发作
Had a bit of a panic.
曾经有点小崩溃 但我已经可以
Had a little fall down once, but I got to the point
在外面坚持10分钟 然后再回家
where I could do 10 minutes and then go home.
后来我接到一个电♥话♥
And then -- then I got a phone call,
他们说"你的血液可以帮助别人
and they said, "You could help someone with your blood,
但你得坐两趟飞机
but you have to travel on two planes
横跨海洋去另一个国家才行"
across the sea to another country."
我去找了萨法维医生 我说
And I went to Dr. Safavi, and I said,
"你觉得我能行吗"
"Do you think I'm ready for that?"
你知道他说什么吗
And do you know what he said?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表