当我们受伤时
When we are hurt..
我们的身体发出信♥号♥♥形成血块
our body send signals to form blood-clots.
直接在伤口上止血
Directly at the injure to help stop any bleeding
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我失控了 梅瑞狄斯
I lost control, Meredith.
我当时很生气
I was angry,
而这个酒吧
and this bar...
太恶心了
it was just awful.
这些人是食肉动物 他们摧毁生命
They're predators. They're destroying lives.
这是我们身体的制衡系统
It's our body's system of checks and balances.
是啊 这风越来越大了
Yeah, well, this wind is picking up.
我们最好走吧
We better get going.
凯瑟琳说自从奥利去世以来
Catherine says you haven't gotten a new sponsor
你还没有找到新的互助人
since Ollie died,
你也不去互助会了
you're not making meetings,
而现在你在破坏酒吧
and now you're destroying bars.
你得好好想想
You need to get your head right,
把你的头绪放在
get your head in a place where you can take care
照顾那些依赖你的人的地方
of the people who depend on you.
这是一个应该拯救我们生命的系统
It's a system that's supposed to save our lives.
至少我们希望如此
Or so we hope.
本
Okay... Ben?
抱歉我吵醒了你
Sorry I woke you,
但我 呃 我不知道
but I, uh, I didn't know the rules
我们分开期间使用钥匙的规则
about using my key during our separation.
我们没有分开
We are not separated.
我们只是把时间分开
We are taking time apart
这样我就可以专注于减轻压力
so that I can focus on bringing my stress down.
这是一个休假
It's a sabbatical.
我知道你叫它什么
Yeah, I know what you call it.
即使我不在这房♥子里睡觉
And even though I'm not sleeping in this house,
我仍然希望住在这里的人能安全
I still want the people who live here to stay safe.
暴风雨就要来了
Wind storm's on the way.
会很严重的
It's supposed to get pretty ugly.
我 我本打算在换班前
I, uh... I was gonna board up
用木板把窗户封好
the windows before my shift...
如果你不介意的话
...if that's okay with you.
好 当然可以
Yes, of course.
尽量不要吵醒塔克
Just try not to wake up Tuck.
我会尽可能安静地
I will hammer the nails into the boards
把钉子钉进木板
as quietly as possible.
我最后弄塔克的窗户
I'll do Tuck's windows last.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hi.
那边 麦迪逊那边有棵树倒了
There's a... There's a tree down over on Madison.
是啊 我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
天啊 外面太疯狂了
God, it's crazy out there.
他们说这一天
They said it's only gonna get worse
只会变得更糟
throughout the day.
所以 我们是在谈论天气吗 玛姬
So, are we talking about the weather, Maggie?
这是我们的新交流方式吗
That's our new thing?
- 嘿 - 奥尔特曼
- Hey. - Altman.
我会喜欢你来这里的原因吗
Am I gonna like the reason you're here?
我今天不能坐在我的旅馆房♥间里
Well, I couldn't sit in my hotel room today,
而你会被病人淹没
and you're gonna be inundated with patients.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 有什么贝蒂的最新消息吗
Hey, any update on Betty?
- 不 - 没有
- No. - Nothing.
我要带里奥上楼
I'm gonna take Leo upstairs.
好的 再见 伙计
Yeah. See you, buddy.
昨晚大家都没怎么睡
Nobody got much sleep last night.
没错
Yeah.
你在城里还能呆多久
How much longer you in town?
嗯 我 我不太确定
Um, I'm... I'm not really sure,
但如果你需要任何帮助 请告诉我
but if you need help with anything, just let me know.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
他们的孩子已经失踪三天了
Their kid's been missing for three days.
我不能再让他们承担什么了
I couldn't dump any more on them.
这是想的很周到的
That's very thoughtful.
克莱夫在吗
Oh, is, uh, Karev around?
他留下的一团糟在
His mess is.
这是主任的事
Oh, uh, this is a matter for the chief.
我待会再来
Um, I'll come back later.
如果你把胶带剥掉 你就会看到我的名字在下面
Uh, if you peel that tape, you'll find my name,
而我在这里 这比克莱夫所能说的要多得多
and I'm here, which says a lot more than Karev,
他想着的是临时
who seems to think "interim"
意味着 草率 和想来就来想走就走
means "sloppy" and "whenever he feels like it."
所以不管是什么 说吧
So just say whatever it is.
我和弗兰基·谢弗尔森
Um, well, I was close
关系很好
to Frankie Shavelson.
哦 没错 我很抱歉听到
Oh, yeah. I was so sorry to hear...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
昨天 我
Yesterday, I, um,
走进了一家酒吧然后
went into a bar and...
- 理查德 不 - 我没有喝酒
- Richard, no. - I didn't drink,
我也没有伤害任何人
and I didn't hurt anyone.
我脾气失控了
I lost my temper.
有财产损失
There was property damage,
而我被捕了
and I was arrested.
我需要通知董事会
Well, I'll need to inform the board,
会进行对我的调查
and there will be an inquiry.
我今天确实需要让你坐冷板凳了
I do need to bench you for today.
你休息休息 弄弄病历什么的
You'll get some rest, catch up on charts.
离病人远点就行
Just stay away from patients.
- 你能做到吗 - 我可以
- Can you manage that? - I can.
谢谢你 贝利
Thank you, Bailey.
亚历克斯·卡列夫到底在哪里
Where the hell is Alex Karev?
你脸上有睡印
You have pillow marks on your face.
自从我做了那份傻傻的工作后 我就没有睡的这么狠过
I haven't slept that hard since I took that stupid job.
我要打个盹 再五分钟的样子
I'm gonna nap for like... for like five more minutes.
我觉得我至少有8个小时
I feel like I got at least eight hours.
哦 该死
Oh, crap!
该死
Crap!
怎么了
What?
好了 吸气 茜茜
Okay, breathe in for me, Cece.
很好
Good.
哦 格蕾医生
Oh, Dr. Grey,
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
我通常不拍照的
I normally don't take pictures,
但我忍♥不住
but I couldn't help it.
我趁他不注意的时候拍下了这张
I snapped this one while he wasn't looking.
茜茜 省点力气吧
Cece, save your strength.
他的眼睛显然看起来很和善
He has distinctly kind eyes
还有幽默感
and a playful sense of humor,
而且他是这家医院的外科医生
and he's a surgeon in this hospital.
林肯医生
Dr. Lincoln.
是的 我知道他是谁
Yeah, I know who he is.
然后呢
And?
然后 德卢卡 我等着呢
And, DeLuca, I'm waiting.
好的 她的呼吸越来越吃力了
Yes, uh, her respiration's getting more labored,
她一直抱怨说呼吸越来越急促
she's complaining of more shortness of breath.
可能是胸腔积液
It's probably the pleural effusions.
梅瑞狄斯 我刚向你展示了完美的男人
Meredith, I just showed you perfection.
而我没有时间
And I don't have the time.
你有没有看下我
Have you looked at me?
我才是那个没有时间的人
I'm the one who doesn't have time.
好 那我就快点讲
Okay, so then I'll make it quick.
让我们为她做胸膜穿刺术做准备
Let's prep her for a pleurocentesis.
嘿 这
Uh, hey, is, uh...
一切都好吗
is everything okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表