那么 放化疗呢
So...radiation? Chemo?
质子射线放射治疗能起到一些作用
They've had some success with proton beam therapy.
一些
Some?
就算采取治疗也很有可能
It's likely, even with treatment...
我得和癌症
I'll have to live with this cancer
相守一生了
the rest of my life.
我还想你们要么治好癌症要么索性弄死我
I was sure you'd get it all or kill me trying.
我们也是这么想的
So did we.
凯瑟琳 我很抱歉
Catherine, I'm so sorry.
抱歉干啥 我这不活着呢
Sorry? I'm alive.
我能带着癌症活很久
I can live with this for many years.
很多癌症患者都活得很久
People live with cancer.
我们都见识过
We've all seen it happen.
你必须每三个月来做一次扫描
You're gonna have to get, uh, scans every three months
确定肿瘤没有增大
to make sure the tumor doesn't, uh, grow.
在此期间 我可以做手术
And in between, I'll operate.
拥抱我的儿子
And I'll hug my son.
和我老公做♥爱♥
Make love to my husband.
好的
Okay...
追着我的哈瑞特乱跑 犯些错误
Chase my Harriet, make mistakes,
为了让谁决定约会之夜的电影而吵架
and fight about who gets to pick the movie on date night.
你们两个将我从鬼门关拉了回来
You two have given me my life back.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们可没想到这会发生
'Cause we didn't plan on this.
他们两个创造了奇迹
These two pulled off a miracle.
奇迹并非总是轰轰烈烈
Miracles aren't always punctuation marks.
但它们值得被庆祝
But they are worth celebrating.
所以我们得办个派对庆祝一番
So we are gonna have that party.
我们只是需要先等几个月
We just might have to wait a couple of months
到我能站上舞池的时候
so I can get on the dance floor.
我爱你
I love you.
我听说了手术的事
I heard about the surgery.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我心里一直有把握
You knew I had it in me all along.
真的吗 我一直持观望态度
Honestly? I was on the fence.
你应该自豪
You should be really proud.
并没有多少外科医生能做到这样
There are not a lot of surgeons who could do that.
哪样
Which part?
是我像翻煎饼一样在手术中翻我的挚友
Where I flipped my friend like a pancake
还是没有成功治好她的癌症
or failed to leave her cancer free?
是你救了她的命
The part where you saved her life
还有她的医师生涯
and her surgical career.
那确实不赖
Yeah, that part wasn't half bad.
你应该庆祝一下
You should celebrate.
你为什么不去收拾下
Why don't you get cleaned up?
我们在酒吧见 我请你喝一杯
I'll meet you at Joe's, and I'll buy you a drink.
能改日吗
w-- Can we take a rain check?
我累坏了 还臭臭的
I...I'm wiped. And I-I smell bad.
我希望你请我的时候 我闻起来是香的
And when you spend money on me, I want to smell good.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Goodnight.
当谈到医疗
When it comes to medicine,
谁来决定是成是败
who's to say what is winning or losing?
反复尝试
There's just as much value in trying again
和学会放下同等重要
as there is in letting go...
我今天救了我朋友的命 戴维
I saved my friend today, David.
我没想到自己能做到 我也没做到多好
I didn't think I-I could, and it wasn't perfect.
你♥爸♥爸真的很厉害
Your dad was kind of a badass.
置磨难 悔恨 恐惧 苦痛于身外
...letting go of suffering, regret, pain, fear.
我今天给一位传奇人物做了脊椎手术
I operated on a freaking legend's spine today.
特别吓人
And it was terrifying.
特别振奋
And exhilarating.
特别不完美
And imperfect.
主要还是吓人
Mostly terrifying.
因为她不仅仅是个传奇
Because she's not just a legend.
她对很多我爱的人来说举足轻重
She matters so much to so many people that I love...
大部分时候 我都在追寻一种
Most of my life, I have been chasing the kind of high
我正在体会的快♥感♥
that I feel right now.
我挽救了一位外科医生的双手
I gave a surgeon back her hands today.
我挽救了一位妻子 一位母亲
I gave a husband his wife, a son his mother.
我太感激我戒瘾了
And I am so incredibly grateful to be sober...
我才能够清晰地体会到
...to be present enough to have felt
每一次胆战心惊 每一次振奋人心
every terrifying, exhilarating,
每一次不尽完美的时刻
imperfect moment.
与其说我们爱的某个人在抗争
Instead of saying someone we love is battling,
拼搏 战斗 成功或失败
beating, fighting, winning, or losing,
为什么不直接说实话呢
why don't we just tell the truth.
给你 亲爱的
There you go, sweethearts.
生病了我们会吃药
We get sick. We take our medicine...
好酷
Wow. So cool.
你哪弄来的 妈妈
Where did you get it, Mommy?
你外公 撒切尔
your grandfather, Thatcher.
他想把它交给你 他想让你知道
He wanted you to have it, and he wanted you to know
他很爱你
that he cared about you very much...
有意思 我很喜欢
Funny, I love it.
有人活着 有人死去
...some of us live, some die.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mommy, are you okay?
是的 佐佐 我会没事的
Yes, Zo-Zo. I will be fine.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表