加布也是
And so is Gabby.
我们也会尽最大努力保证她保持这样
And we're gonna work really hard to keep her that way.
请沃登医生到儿童重症监护室
Dr. Worden to Peds ICU.
请朱迪·沃登医生到儿童重症监护室
Dr. Judy Worden to Peds ICU.
等 等一下 大家
wait a -- wait a minute, everyone.
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
韦伯医生 别插手了
Dr. Webber, don't.
不 你怎么 怎么被铐上了
No. W-W-Why are you in handcuffs?
为什么要铐上我最优秀的住院医师
Why is my star resident in handcuffs?
先生 请让开
Sir, I need you to step aside.
德卢卡
DeLuca?
听着 我犯了诈骗罪
Look, I-I committed fraud, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, all right?
对不起 韦伯医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Webber.
他到底干了些什么
What the hell did he do?
他把爱丽丝·格蕾的名字
He put little Ellis Grey's name
写在了别的孩子的医疗记录上
on another child's records.
我懂的 我也觉得很恶心
I know. I'm sick over it, too.
急症室叫我们过去
And we're needed in the pit.
弗朗西斯 我准备把你放在救护车旁边
Frances, I'm gonna set you down beside an ambulance.
你得缓缓睁开眼睛
I want you to slowly open your eyes
然后试着冷静下来 好吗
and try to stay calm, okay?
请呆在自己的车里
All right, folks, please stay with your car.
我是欧文·亨特
I'm Owen Hunt,
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的外科主任
head of trauma at Grey-Sloan.
谢天谢地 有个卡车司机的血压非常高
Oh, thank God. Truck driver's critical hypertensive
脉搏快且微弱
with a rapid and thready pulse,
左侧呼吸音减弱
decreased breath sounds on the left.
我们得去救他
We got to move him now.
我跟你过去 然后搭把手
I'll come with you, and I'll help out,
但他们两个现在也需要帮助
but these two need a ride, too.
-没有多余的位置了 -那就腾出位置
- No, we don't have room. - Well, make room.
这关系到一个孩子的生死 快点
A kid's life depends on it. Let's move.
-走吧 -迈大步 迈大步
- Let's go. - Okay, big step, big step.
快快快
Okay, go, go, go.
根据GPS 我们应该往东走
The GPS says we're supposed to be going...east.
而我们在往北走
We're going north.
我们不需要GPS 知道吗
No, we don't need the GPS, all right?
沿着小路走就行了
Just follow the trail.
这哪是小路 这就是个容易爆发泥石流的土坡
What trail? This is just a mudslide waiting to happen.
你能信一回吗 拜托
Will you just trust, please?
-信什么 -我啊
- Trust what? - Me.
相信你脚下的路
Trust the ground underneath your feet.
你看不见路的时候
It's really hard to trust the road
很难相信它
when you can't see it.
对 有时你只能相信自己看不见的东西
Yeah, well, sometimes you got to trust things you can't see.
现在我们只要一步一步走 然后就能
All right, now we just want to take one step at a time, and then we'll just --
杰克森
Jackson!
杰克森
Jackson!
我们... 你摔进河里了
We - You fell into a river.
你的膝盖可能摔伤了
You could have broken your neck.
只是一条小溪
It's a creek.
都没不过脚踝 我没事
It's less than a foot deep. I'm fine.
你说要相信脚下的路
You said to trust the road.
就是一点水
Ah, it -- it's just a little bit of water.
你说要我相信你 来露营
You said to trust you and come camping,
现在有个孩子快死了
and now there's a child dying,
却没人给他做手术
and there's nobody there to operate on him.
好吧
Okay.
-你生我的气了吗 -不 我没生气
- Oh, you're mad at me now? - No, I'm not even mad.
我只是不想讨论这件事
I just don't feel like talking about this.
我想要集中精力
I want to focus,
集中精力想想怎么才能走出森林
just focus on getting the hell out of these woods.
这美丽 原始 神圣的森林
These beautiful, pristine, sacred woods
而你却非得讨厌它
that you're just so damn determined to hate.
我不讨厌森林
I don't hate them.
-只是这种情况给我很大压力 -不必如此的
- It's just a stressful situation. - It doesn't have to be!
这可以成为一个泥泞的情况
This could just be a muddy situation
然后我们一起携手度过
that we both go through together!
但你却偏不 非得归咎给别人
But, no. You want to assign blame.
其实你就是想归咎于我
More specifically, you want to assign blame to me
而我只是邀请你
when all I did was ask you
与我一起探索我爱的自然
to come explore something that I love.
现在是我浑身湿透 我怪你了吗
I'm the one that's soaked. Am I blaming you for that?
有点
Kinda.
你都对我大吼大叫了
You're yelling at me.
因为我不想聊这个
Well, I don't want to talk!
你真是个天才 我认真的
You are some kinda genius. I mean it.
我真的认为也许下一世
I-I-I really think, in another life,
我们能成为朋友
that you and I could be friends.
那我们为什么不在这一世
Well, then why don't we just decide
就成为朋友呢
to be friends in this one?
我是利奥生活的一部分
I mean, I'm in Leo's life.
我不会改变这一点
I'm not gonna let that change.
我们也算一起经历了一次警车追逐
And we've basically been through a police chase together.
如果我们是朋友的话
I mean, think how we could laugh about that
就能拿这件事说笑了
if we were friends.
真的 只要你能
Seriously, you would just have to overcome
别再那么鄙视我
most of your disdain for me.
如果你试试 我真觉得你能做到
But I really think that you could do that if you tried.
艾米莉娅 我没有鄙视你
Well, I don't disdain you, Amelia.
好吧 去年的时候有过
Um, okay, I did. Last year.
但是因为你得了脑瘤
But there was a whole brain tumor
让你做出那些令我讨厌的事
that explained the things that I didn't like.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为我真的认为人们
Because, you know, I really think people
没有太重视我得过脑瘤这件事
don't give that tumor the credit it deserved.
你还爱欧文吗
Are you still in love with Owen?
我觉得...
I mean...
也许还有点感觉
maybe a little.
但我很容易迅速坠入情网
But I fall in love easily and quickly.
也许在你生宝宝的时候
I mean, I could very well be in love
我可能就爱上别人了
with someone else by the time your baby comes.
我现在就有点爱上这个警♥察♥了
I'm a little in love with this cop here right now.
真的 我很容易被别人吸引
Seriously. I'm very easily attracted.
上次我和欧文分手的时候
You know, the last time Owen and I broke up,
我撞见她和卡丽娜在一起 我很嫉妒他
I walked in on him and Carina, and I was more jealous of him
因为当时我喜欢上她了
because I had a little crush on her,
所以我曾经在那个书房♥里给她手♥淫♥
which is like, the reason I masturbated for her in that study
也因此我被诊断出患了脑瘤
which lead to my brain tumor being diagnosed.
欧文和卡丽娜
Owen and Carina?
我的妇产科医生卡丽娜吗
Like, my O.B., Carina?
大事不妙
Ohhhhh, no.
天呐
Oh, boy.
天呐
Ohhhhhh, God!
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
他们把德卢卡带走了
They took DeLuca.
我知道
I know!
我被困在这里了 没法追出去
I couldn't go after him because I'm stuck in here.
我要你去警♥察♥局
I need you to go to the police
告诉他们一切都是我的错
and tell them it was all me.
我不会对警♥察♥撒谎的
I am not gonna tell a lie to the police.
不是撒谎 就是我♥干♥的
It's not a lie! It was me.
没错 你们中有些人是帮凶
I mean, sure, a few of you followed my lead,
但安德鲁和这件事一点关系都没有
but Andrew had nothing to do with it.
他的事业会因此一蹶不振
His career won't recover from this.
你知道还有谁会一蹶不振吗
You know who else won't recover?
你的孩子们 他们得看着自己的母亲被捕
Your children when they watch their mother get locked away.
梅瑞狄斯 你可能会失去一切
Meredith, you could lose everything --
你的事业 你的家庭
your career, your family.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表