Our sisters are really getting in the way tonight.
是呀 确实是的
Yeah, they really are.
这不是洗手间
This is not the restroom.
不 洗手间在走廊另一侧
No, that's, uh -- that's down the hall.
我们不在
We're not...
我
I...
阿历克斯知道了
Alex knows.
太好了
W-Wonderful.
别让我毁了气氛
Don't let me keep you.
我的天
Oh, my -- -
我告诉你了
I told you!
这不好笑 不好笑
It's not funny! It's not funny!
我来吧 谢了
Hey. I can do this. Thanks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
表现得自然一些
Oh, I'm being normal.
你能帮我把这些放进烤箱吗
Will you put these in the oven for me?
我觉得这不算是自然
I don't think this counts as normal.
杰克森雇了人来做这些
Jackson hired people to do this.
你就去放吧
Just do it.
好吧 你慌了
Okay, you're flustered.
没错 我是慌了
Yes, I'm getting flustered.
理查德刚看到了咱俩
Richard just walked in on us.
没错 接吻
Yeah, kissing.
在公♥司♥派对上
At a work party.
现在我感觉的所有人都在盯着我看
So now I feel like everybody's staring at us.
没人在盯着我们
No one is staring at us.
因为我们表现得泰然自若
Because we're acting normal.
在求助了许多医生后 这位女士找到了麦琪
And after going to many doctors, this woman found Maggie.
她是旧时医学院的相识
She was a med school acquaintance,
之后她们
and after that, they --
借一步说话 很快就好
Excuse us. Just one second.
请别告诉别人那篇文章了 好吗
Please stop telling people about that article, please?
为什么 写得很好啊
Why? It's very nice.
不 一点也不好 她也是
No, it's not. And she is not.
这是我讲给医生听的故事
That was my story to tell, for doctors,
使其变得有价值 而她把这故事偷走了
in a way that mattered, and she stole it.
她就是个恶霸 让我感觉渺小无助
She is a bully who made me feel small and insignificant,
而且她远在千里之外依然做到了
and she is still managing, even from a thousand miles away,
让我感觉渺小无助
to make me feel small and insignificant!
-麦琪·皮尔斯 你不是渺小无 -别 别
- Maggie Pierce. You are not small and insig-- - No, no!
求你了 不要
Please, please, don't --
不要说任何安慰或令我舒心的话
don't say anything kind or comforting or consoling.
我很生气 我想保持生气
I'm pissed. I want to stay pissed.
我想烧东西
I want to burn something down!
你知道我是班上唯一的黑人学生吗
Did you know that I was the only black resident in my class?
我也被欺负了
So I was bullied, too.
住院医生把我的号♥码从呼机上删除
Residents would take my number off the pager service...
-我的天 -让我错过创伤病人
- Oh, my God. - ...so I'd miss traumas.
有些主治医生以"医生"称呼别的住院医生
Some of the attendings would call the other residents "Dr."
但只叫我韦伯
But I only got "Webber."
我当时也很生气
And I was plenty pissed.
但我发现光生气毫无用处
But I found out that it's no good to be pissed
除非你能利用这股愤怒
if you don't use it.
一位优秀的外科医生
You know, the difference between a great surgeon
和只想享誉之人的区别
and a celebration surgeon...
就是琪琪的特点
is a little bit of what Kiki has.
一点推广的天分
A little flair for promotion.
你可以利用这一点
You could use a little of that.
如果有人抢了你的故事 那就抢回来
If someone takes your story, you take it back,
更大声地说出来
and you tell it louder.
别发布那篇文章了 重新写
Stop publication of that piece, and rewrite it,
从你的角度写
from your point of view.
开火吧 麦琪·皮尔斯
Start that fire, Maggie Pierce.
你想吃点东西吗
Hi. You want something to eat?
我很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you.
就是有点 意外
It's just, uh, it threw me.
我是说
I mean, uh --
对我和乔来说都有很大意义
I mean, it really means a lot for Jo and me both.
轮胎 不
Tires. No.
网球鞋
Tennis shoes.
-融化的网球鞋 -什么
- Melting tennis shoes. - What?
-你没闻到吗 -额米有
- Don't you smell that? - No.
放松 放松
All right, t-take it easy. Take it easy.
那 那双鞋
The -- The shoes --
你高中时的那双 红色的
The shoes you had in high school, the red ones.
记得吗 当时在打折
Remember? They were on sale.
但它们着火了
But they're burning.
那双鞋
The shoe--
阿历克斯 我们的楼层太高了
Alex, we are really high up.
真的 大家都得赶紧离开这里
Honestly, everybody needs to get out of here right now.
但是妈 没有着火
But, Mom, there is no fire.
有 着火了 着火了
Yes, there is! There is!
妈 拜托 冷静点 别这样
Mom, come on. Just stop. Just calm down.
来吧 坐下 来吧 好吗
Come on. Sit down. Come on. Please?
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我有点饿了
I am a little hungry.
如果你离开时分娩了怎么办
What if you go into labor when you're out of town?
加州也有医院
They have hospitals in California --
但我不在那
But I wouldn't be there.
飞过去都不用三个小时
Well, a flight is not even three hours.
我想在场
I wanna be there.
我知道 但我要去旅行
I understand that, but I'm taking this trip.
到底怎么回事 泰迪
And what is this about, Teddy?
你想让那个混♥蛋♥在产房♥吗
You want that dirtbag in the delivery room?
你想让他在我们女儿身边吗
I mean, do you want him around our daughter?
他不是个好人
He is not a good guy.
我觉得他是个很棒的人
I think he's a great guy.
而且他救了阿米莉亚的命 而且他
And he saved Amelia's life, and he's --
腌黄瓜来了
Hey. Pickles,
七个杏仁 巴士杀菌奶酪
uh, seven almonds, pasteurized cheese.
其中一个杏仁是我的
But one of the almonds is for me.
好
Okay.
你介意回避一下吗
do you mind?
我们正谈事呢
we're in the middle of something.
我介意 但谢谢你这么有礼貌
I do mind. But thanks for asking.
妈妈 你来了
Mom. Hey. You made it.
是啊
Yeah.
终于到了
Finally.
她交给你了
She's your problem now.
好吧 大家好
All right. Everyone!
我们的嘉宾到了
Our guest of honor is here.
这不好玩
There's nothing fun about any of this.
阿历克斯 我们得快点出去
Alex, we have to get out of here.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, w-we're gonna go.
克莱夫 你就不能敬完酒再走吗
Karev. Can you just stay till after the toast?
你听到他说什么了吗 泰迪 你听到了吗
Do you hear him, Teddy? Do you hear these words...
妈妈 到这来 好吧 大家看这里
Mom, come on over. All right, folks, over here.
你会让她失望 让自己也出丑
You're starting to upset her. And embarrass yourself.
她怀孕七个月了 汤姆
She's seven months pregnant, Tom,
你怎么就不能做好事
so why don't you just do the right thing?
什么啊
So, what -- what,
我们有熟到直呼其名吗
we're on a first-name basis now?
因为我跟你不熟
Because I barely know you.
等下 你叫什么名字啊
Wait. What was it again?
奥利弗还是奥利
It was Oliver? Ollie?
不 不 我懂你
No, no, I know you.
好吧 谈得很愉快
Okay, okay, this was a blast,
因为任何看女人身怀六甲趁虚而入
Because any man who would prey on a vulnerable pregnant woman --
大家看这里
Okay, over here.
但我不能让大家等着
but I shouldn't keep my public waiting.
再跟你说件事 汤姆
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表