这话从何说起
Where is this coming from?
你说你得理清一下头绪
You said that you wanted to figure it out,
我也是这样啊
and that's what I'm trying to do.
没错 但这些事情太让人头大了
Yeah, me, too, but there's a lot to figure out.
完全就是一团糟
And this whole situation is a mess.
提醒你一句
Okay, let me remind you that the reason
我是为了你才颠覆了我的人生
I upended my entire life was for you
为了让你成为孩子生命中的一部分
so that you could be part of our baby's life.
你在克莱夫婚礼的第二天回来找我
Listen, Teddy, you came to Seattle the day after Karev's wedding,
那时候我和阿米莉亚还没复合呢
before me and Amelia had even really gotten back together.
看起来可不像没复合的样子
You seemed pretty back together to me.
你就看了一眼
Right, right, and you took one look,
就给整件事情定了性
and you decided that you had the whole picture.
你就不能跟我谈一谈
Maybe if you'd just talked to me,
面对面的谈一谈
been a little more up front with me...
你家那个小姑娘应的门
Your teenager answered your door!
你本可以省却别人的很多痛苦
Maybe you would've saved a lot of people a lot of pain,
可你偏偏要等上五个星期才
but, no, you waited five whole weeks to...
等等 你是想说
Wait, are you try...
你的意思是说
A-Are you saying that
你和阿米莉亚复合是我的造成的吗
somehow it's my fault that you and Amelia are back together again?
我是说这种糟糕的情况
I'm just saying it's a crap situation,
本可以不那么糟糕
which is worse than it would have been
如果你能和我当面谈一谈
had you been a little more up front.
我有一大堆昵称
Had some excellent nicknames,
但糟糕的情况可能会是我的新宠
but "Crap Situation" Might be my new favorite.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
阿米莉亚 对不起
Hey, Amelia, I'm sorry.
嗨
Hey.
那么
So...
我需要一份工作
I need a job.
克莱夫说我得先跟你谈
And Karev said that I should talk to you.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第十集
她的腹部有些膨胀 可能有内出血
Her abdomen's distended. She may have some internal bleeding.
做个超声检查看看
Let's get an ultrasound.
挂一个单位的O型阴性血
Let's hang some LR and a unit of O-neg.
她是从酒店阳台掉下来的
She fell from a hotel balcony?
从三楼摔下来的
Three floors up.
应该是栏杆断了
Apparently the railing broke.
骨盆应该还算稳定 我要看X光片
Pelvis feels stable, but I want to see an X-ray.
好的 林肯医生
Yes, Dr. Lincoln.
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
娜塔莎 我在这里
Natasha, I'm right here.
我在这里陪着你
I'm right here. Oh, my God.
我的天 她
Oh, my God. Is she...
她最近有在服药吗
Is she on any medications?
之前做过手术吗
Has she had any previous surgeries?
她偶尔会偏头疼
Um... uh, she... she gets migraines sometimes, and...
她还做过阑尾切除
And she has a scar from... She had her appendix out.
她 我
Is... Is she... I'm...
我们明天就要结婚了
We're getting married tomorrow.
她坚持要等走上红毯才和我见面
She didn't want me to see her until she walked down the aisle,
所以她自己住一间房♥
and I... She got her own hotel room.
你叫什么名字
Hey, hey, hey. What's your name, buddy?
Garrett Boland
Garrett... Boland.
加勒特 你想帮她
Garrett. Okay, well, the best thing you can do to help Natasha
就别打扰我们的工作 好吗
is to let the people in this room do what we know how to do, okay?
好的
Okay, okay. Oh, God.
我还说我的婚礼是一团糟呢
And I thought my wedding day was a mess.
我不该说这些的
I'm sorry I said that, Amelia.
-我们在吵架 然后就 -这很寻常
We were fighting, and it just... It happens.
情侣吵架嘛
Couples fight.
我们不是情侣
Oh, come on. We're not a couple.
谁俩不是情侣
Who's not a couple?
欧文和泰迪·阿尔特曼 只有他俩是
Owen and Teddy Altman. Only they are.
孩子说明了一切
The baby really sells it.
都有孩子了
Oh, there's a baby?
你能让我们单独待一会吗
Do you mind?
不能 我们忙着呢
You know, I do, actually. We're busy.
根本没空管你到底和谁吵架吵输了
Way too busy to catch whatever it is you're losing a fight against,
你可以走了
so... you can go.
-阿米莉亚 求你了 -他说的没错
- Amelia, please. - Owen, he's right.
我们要对付的是史上最烦人的肿瘤
We're going up against one of the nastiest tumors I've ever seen.
我们需要集中精力
We need to focus.
阿尔特曼是那个金发高妹吧
Altman's the tall blonde, right?
集中精力
I am trying to focus.
乌玛·帕克斯顿岁 需要做
Uma Paxton, 25, here for total pelvic exenteration
复发性阴♥道♥肿瘤的全盆腔切除及皮瓣重建
with flap reconstruction for a recurrent vaginal tumor.
不是全盆腔
Not total, Dr. Helm.
我们要把子♥宫♥保住
We are preserving the uterus.
真的吗
Wow, that's possible?
当然
It is now.
因为我发明了这项技术
Because I developed the technique.
我的第一个医生给我做了一通化疗和放疗
My first doctors blasted me with chemo and radiation,
但还是复发了
but it came back,
所以他们说我必须切除大部分组织
so they said I had to remove most of my insides,
但福克斯医生发现了一线希望
but Dr. Fox found a silver lining.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber?
我会在你的腹部开个切口
I'll make an incision into your abdomen
切除你的直肠 做一个结肠造口
and remove your rectum to create a colostomy
同时福克斯医生会切除你的膀胱
while Dr. Fox removes your bladder
做一个泌尿造口
and creates a urostomy.
然后我会切除肿瘤
And then I will remove the tumor
以及除了子♥宫♥以外的其他残留
and everything but your uterus.
我来给你做阴♥道♥再造
I'll lead on your vaginal reconstruction.
我们会用你腹部的皮肤和脂肪来覆盖你的创口
We'll cover any defects with skin and fat from your belly.
所以并不是很复杂
So... not complicated.
直到我发现自己可能会没有孩子
Man, I didn't think that I ever wanted kids
才知道自己是多么想要孩子
until I found out that I might not be able to have any,
谢谢你 福克斯医生
so thank you, Dr. Fox.
乌玛 我们之前谈过
Uma, we've talked about this before,
但马上就要做手术了
but now that the day has come,
我得再确认一下
I really have to ask again.
这个手术很长也很复杂
This surgery's long, it's complex,
而且涉及到你的私密处
and it's very personal.
你确定不会介意
Are you sure you're all right with other doctors
其他医生进行观摩吗
watching from the gallery?
你是先锋
You're a pioneer,
这可以帮助拯救更多像我这样的女性
and this could help save more women like me.
教他们吧
So teach away.
好的 各位 那我们开始吧
All right, guys. Let's do this.
这里就像瘟疫一样
It's like a plague in here.
支气管炎 肺炎 还有胃肠炎
Bronchitis, pneumonia, some gastroenteritis.
你没事吧
Whoa, you okay?
有什么病人
What do we got?
格蕾和林在二号♥创伤室
Right. Uh, Grey and Link are in Trauma 2
治疗一个从阳台摔下来的女性
with a woman who fell from a balcony,
其他人都有类似流感的症状
and almost everyone else is flu-like symptoms.
我想也包括你
Including you, I guess.
如果你想休息一下
Look, if you want to grab some rest,
我可以有紧急情况再叫你
I can page you if anything's urgent.
借过
Incoming!
-借过 借过 -我可以挺过去
- Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! - I'm gonna muscle through.
能否准备一下静脉注射
Could you, uh, prep an IV, uh,
一袋乳酸林格氏液和四毫克枢复宁
bag of LR and 4 milligrams of Zofran?
-没问题 -谢了
- Yeah. You got it. - Thanks.
所以我们有部门间会议
So, we have our interdepartmental meetings,
会议室里有巧克力豆和肺肿瘤板之类的
M&Ms, lung tumor boards, and such in the conference room.
挺好的 你们还在这么做呢
Oh, good, you still do it there.
我把它从演讲厅搬出来
I-I moved it from the lecture hall
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表