我希望你能热爱你的生活
I hope you love your life.
等等 你让我显得很肤浅
Wait, wait. Yours makes mine sound shallow.
嗯 你最好再说一个
Yeah. You should probably go again.
对吧
Yeah. Um...
听着
Listen.
我会永远支持你
I'm always gonna be rooting for you.
好了
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
没有
No.
但他们人很好 欧文 而且他们很爱他
But they're good people, Owen, and they love him.
他会得到很多爱
He will be loved.
请进
Come in.
我可以抱抱他吗
So, uh...may I?
抱歉
Oh. Uh, sorry.
接着
Yeah. Here.
当他变得那样焦躁时 一般都是饿了
When he gets fussy like that, he's usually just hungry.
-我们有过一个孩子 -没关系
- We've raised one before. - It's okay.
嗯
Right.
急诊室911 全员待命
E.R. 911. All hands on deck.
我们很感谢你们两位
So, we are, uh... very grateful to you both.
-我要走了 -欧文
- I have to go. - Owen --
大规模的外伤入院 我必须走了
Listen, it's a massive incoming trauma. I have to go.
我就
I'll just, um...
你想在我收拾的时候喂他吗
Do you want to feed him while I finish packing him up?
那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
小心小心 所有人都慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay, everybody slow down.
冷静和队友交谈 满足他们所需 处理好
Speak to your team calmly, get what they need, and handle it.
这么多人 交流是关键
With this many people, communication is key.
情况如何
What do you got?
两分钟之前他还有反应
He was responding - until about two minutes ago,
然后他就又开始换气过度
when he started hypoventilating again.
给他挂纳洛酮点滴
Get him on a narcan drip.
贝利 怎么样
Bailey, how's it going?
外面比里面更乱
It's worse outside than it is in here.
太多青少年了
And too many teenagers.
我知道我听起来像我妈妈
I'm aware that I sound like my mother,
但是这世界会急剧恶化吗
but is the world going to hell in a handbasket?
0.4毫克纳洛酮
Uh, 0.4 of narcan.
贝利 你能搞定吗
All right. Bailey, you got this?
我要去救护车区
I'm gonna go to the ambulance bay
看我能不能控制局面
and see if I can get it under control.
泰迪 我来吧
Teddy, I'll do it.
欧文 对不起
Owen. Look, I'm sorry.
我本来不打算呼你 但是
I-I wasn't gonna page you, but --
不不不 待在这里比在家强
No, no, no. Better here than at home.
好吧
Okay.
整个公园里的人都一个接一个倒下
People are dropping like flies all over the park.
从没见过这情景
Never seen anything like it.
来了多少用药过量
How many ODs have been called in?
50人 数量还在增长
50 and counting.
所有人 听着 接下来这样安排
Hey, everybody! Listen up! Here's how this is gonna go.
三辆救护车开进来
Three ambulances are gonna pull up.
把病人抬下来 他们就开走
When the patients are offloaded, they're gonna pull out,
接着三辆再开进来
and then the next three are gonna come in.
我们会设置一个伤检分类区域
We're gonna set up a triage area,
在这个区域我们会评估每一辆救护车
where we're gonna assess each ambulance
给他们贴上适当的标签
and mark them with the appropriate tag.
红色标签优先进急诊室
Red tags get priority for the E.R.
伤势轻的人会送到门诊
Walking wounded will be shown to the clinic,
在那里就诊
where they're gonna be evaluated.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走
Let's go.
赫尔姆 告诉我肠系膜上动脉首选方法
Helm, tell me about the SMA first approach.
剖开
You, uh, dissect out
整个肠系膜上动脉
the entire superior mesenteric artery
评估有无任何肿瘤侵袭
to, uh, evaluate for any... tumor invasion.
赫尔姆 你疼吗
Helm, are you in pain?
不
No.
我
I, uh...
我只是不该喝那么多咖啡
I just, uh, shouldn't have had so much coffee.
-那你去吧 -不 我能憋住
- Well, then go. - No. I can hold it.
如果你可以 我就可以
If you can, I can.
她的膀胱被缝合了吗
Did she have her bladder stapled?
那还不是难的部分
That's not the hard part --
腿的疼痛 脚的酸疼
the achy legs, the sore feet,
背抽筋或是膀胱
the cramping back, or the bladder.
不 最难的地方是手术不会变容易
No, the hard part is that this surgery doesn't get easier
随着手术进行 只会变得更难
as it goes on -- it gets harder.
她的眼睛和直觉
And her eyes and her instincts will need to be sharper
要比手术开始时更敏锐
when she finishes than when she started.
那还是昨天的事
And that was yesterday.
你觉得她有一部分是机器人吗
Do you think she's part robot?
我能听见你
I can hear you.
我很抱歉
I'm...so sorry.
赫尔姆 去吧 去告诉那家人最新情况
Helm, just go. Go update the family.
告诉他们 他很好
Tell them that he's doing great.
然后看看你在急诊室能帮上什么忙
And then go see what you can do in the pit.
谢谢 抱歉 谢谢
Thank you! Sorry. Thank you!
海斯医生想知道他还能不能做那台手术
Hey! Dr. Hays wants to know if he can still do that surgery.
如果不紧急就不能 我想让手术室都待命
Not if it's elective. I want those O.R.s free.
你有遇见过这样的情况吗
Have you ever seen anything like this?
没有 当然它就发生在
No. And of course it happens on a day
梅创造新手术纪录的这一天
that Mer sets a new surgical record.
我想在那里为她打气
I mean, I want to be there to cheer her on.
她有德卢卡为她打气
She has DeLuca to cheer her on.
-那可不算什么 -那当然算什么了
- Well, that's not a thing. - Pretty sure that's a thing.
杜鲁门
Truman!
杜鲁门
Truman?
-女士 你还好吗 -我儿子 杜鲁门
- Ma'am, are you okay? - My son -- Truman.
他今年三岁
He's three years old.
他是金发 穿着蓝衬衫 我想...
He has blond hair, he's wearing a blue shirt, I think --
好的 我们会呼叫保安
All right, we'll call security --
我和警♥察♥说过了
I talked to the police.
警♥察♥正在公园里找
The police are at the park, looking.
我们当时在公园里玩
We were at the park, playing,
突然之间到处都是救护车和警车
and suddenly there were ambulances and police cars everywhere,
我去看看是怎么回事
and I went to see what was going on,
然后当我转身时 杜鲁门就不见了
and then when I turned around... Truman was gone,
然后...
and then, uh --
总之警♥察♥正在公园里找
Anyway, the police are looking in the park,
所以我想我可以来这里
and so I thought I would come here
看看是否有救护车工作人员或消防员...
and see if an ambulance person or a fireman --
你叫什么名字
W-What's your name?
-温迪 -温迪 我们会帮助你的
- Wendy. - Wendy, look, we're gonna help you.
乔 你能带她...
Jo, can you take her --
我会带她去保安处 看看他在不在那里
I'll take her to security, see if he's there.
-你有他的照片吗 -有的有的
- Do you have a picture of him? - Yes. Yes.
我会确保用遥测床
Okay, I'll make sure she has a tele bed
来监测她的心律不齐
to monitor for arrhythmias.
我这周末会出城
And I'll be out of town this weekend,
但我会让帕克检查她的电解质和心肌标志物
but I'll have Parker check for her electrolytes and cardiac markers,
你只要在发现异常时打给我就好
and you just, you know, call me if you see anything unusual.
好的
All right.
如果电♥话♥能打通的话
If calls can even go through.
我可能完全没有信♥号♥♥了
I might be completely off the grid.
你要去月球
You going to the moon?
我要去野营
I'm going camping.
为什么
Why?
因为杰克森爱野营 而我爱杰克森
'Cause Jackson loves camping and I love Jackson.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表