袖手旁观 眼睁睁看她死去
by not doing something when I possibly can.
不能吗
Well, can you?
只是重新打开她胸腔
The rate of mortality is 30%
死亡率就有百分之三十
just to open up her chest again,
这还不足以让我看到她的血管支架
and that wouldn't even let me see the stent.
我无法获得视野
I would have no visualization,
当然就无法在40分钟内
certainly not enough to do the procedure
在她因体内缺血导致脑死亡之前
in the 40 minutes I would have before she goes brain-dead
完成手术
from a lack of blood in her body.
你能从下面放入支架吗
Can you put in the stent from below?
这不是一贯操作
That's not how it works.
对 但我没问你一贯操作方法
Right, but I'm not asking how it works.
我是问 有可行性吗
I'm asking, can it be done?
通过静脉学造影
I mean... with an intravenous ultrasound,
我想血管支架可以
I suppose the stent could be sent
从腹股沟处放入
through the groin
将它从下方放入移植血管中
and insert it into the graft from below.
听起来希望很大
Well, that sounds promising.
但是需要另一个人来做这些
But someone else would have to do it.
我得负责心脏处
I would have to be at the heart
支架一旦到达位置 我要把它与移植血管连接
to connect it to the graft once it's in place.
太冒险了
It's risky as hell.
而且我从未做过
And I-I've never done it before.
我也没有 但是听起来还挺有趣
Well, neither have I, but it sounds kind of fun.
你要协助我吗
Do you want to assist?
是的
Yeah.
你现在有姐妹了
And you have a sister now,
那个坏蛋如果欺负你
so if that bully gives you any trouble,
我会罩着你的
I got your back.
我把游♥行♥也加入了我的清单
Well, parade just got added to my list.
-什么清单 -关于我不敢让哈瑞特去的地方
- What list? - List of places I'm terrified to let Harriet go.
我很担心的地方已经包含学校 商场 公园 音乐会和教堂
I already worry about schools, malls, parks, concerts. Church.
这不是我这周救治的
Yeah, this isn't even the first kid with a gunshot wound
-第一个被枪击的孩子 -这么糟糕吗
-I treated this week. -That bad?
是的 我不知道家长为什么要让孩子离开视线
Yeah, I don't know why we let them out of our sight.
该死 没有反应
Oh, crap, I'm not getting a signal.
手指颜色暗淡 我需要立刻处理
Fingers are dusky. I need to get in there right away.
-我们还没结束 -如果耽误时间 他会失去这只手
- We're not done up here. - If I wait, he loses the hand.
帕克 跟我来
Parker, you're with me.
莎拉 在我穿手术服时帮我消毒他的手臂
Sarah, can you prep the arm while I scrub?
我的天 他血压骤降
Oh, man, his pressure is dropping --
缝合支撑不住了
the suture won't hold.
整片肺叶损坏
The entire lobe's trashed.
我们需要切除肺叶
We need to remove it.
我联♥系♥了她所有朋友 两次
I called all of her friends -- twice.
约翰正在找旅馆
Well, John's finding a hotel.
以防万一她回来
Just in case she comes back.
她第一次逃走时
The first time she ran away,
把我吓坏了 我甚至感到无法呼吸
I was so terrified, I could barely breathe.
我无法想象 伴随着这种恐惧
I can't imagine living with that fear
生活一年半时间是什么感受
for a year and a half.
她有没有说过孩子的爸爸是谁
Did she say who the father was?
从没说过名字
Never a name.
跟他没什么关系
He's not in the picture.
我是个好妈妈
I'm a good mom.
我不知道你会怎么想 但是
I don't know what you must think, but...
我什么也没想
I don't -- I don't think anything.
布兰妮曾是个快乐的孩子
Britney was a happy kid.
她热爱学校 热爱足球
I mean, she... she loved school, loved soccer
喜欢毛茸茸的袜子 还有肉桂面包
and fuzzy socks and cinnamon toast.
然后她开始使用毒品
And then she started using drugs, and...
之后她变成了一个
and she just -- just became someone
我不认识的陌生人
I didn't know anymore.
当她站在我面前
She'd be standing right in front of me,
但心却不在那里
but not there.
我好想她
I just missed her so much.
在她逃跑前我好想她
I missed her before she ran away.
她为什么打电♥话♥给我
Why would she call me again and say,
说"我爱你""对不起""来看看我吧"
"I love you," And, "I'm sorry," And, "Come see me,"
然后就
and then just...
我不知道我为什么会一直这样做
I don't know how I keep doing this.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我是否能一直这样做
I don't know if I can keep doing this.
我收留她
I-I took her in
因为我也是个毒瘾者
because I'm an addict, too,
我也做过这些事
and, um, I did all that.
我逃跑 撒谎
I ran away. I lied.
我一次一次伤我妈妈的心
I broke my mother's heart over and over again.
当我戒毒后
But when I got clean,
她是我最不想见到的人
she was the last person that I wanted to see.
我太过惭愧
The shame was too great.
我敢肯定你是个好妈妈
I'm sure you're a good mom,
我向你保证
and I promise you,
你的小姑娘还好好的
your little girl is still in there.
十六岁
16 years old.
该死
Ah! Damn it!
搭接垫
Lap pads.
还要更多
More lap pads.
还要更多 更多
More, more, more, more.
看起来它停在了正确的位置
Well, it looks like it's docked in the right position.
我们就要验证了
We're about to find out.
起效了
It worked?
所以 没有报应存在
So, there are no consequences.
你有看到金金的紧急联络人吗
Did you see Kiki's emergency contact?
-没有 -是空白的
-No. -It was blank.
她无依无靠
She has no one.
也许从没有规则规定谁该活着
There may not be rules about who gets to live
而谁又该死
and who gets to die,
但她在世上孑然一身
but she is all alone in this world,
所以 还是有报应的
so there are consequences.
他挺过了手术
He made it through surgery.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
我们带你去看他
We'll take you up to see him.
我们会随时关注
We'll keep a close eye on
任何精神系统的改变
if there's any neurological changes and...
不过手术非常顺利
but the surgery went very well.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我不知道没有她我该怎么过
I don't know what I'd do without her.
我也是
Me neither.
你要不要去
Do you want to...?
你去吧 我在这里等
Uh, you go ahead. I'll be right there.
好吧
All right.
我看到你的反应了
I see the look.
过去的五年里 我们在一起的任何时间
The last five years, any time we're all together,
没人能弄懂
no one can figure it out --
没人能辨别或是理解这种关系
no one can name it or understand.
不是你想的那样
It's not like you think.
露希尔对我有很强的占有欲
Lucille is possessive with me and jealous
会为我而吃醋却不会为朱利安
in a way she just isn't with Julian.
他冷淡疏离他的女友
And he's cold and distant with his girlfriends
对露西尔却不会如此
in a way he would never be with Lucille.
因为他们很久前就决定
And that's because they made a decision a long time ago
淡薄他们的感情
to let their love be the easy kind.
仅限于友情
They let it be friendship.
他们不想冒险用他们的友情
They never wanted to risk all that ease between them
换取像性和爱这类变幻莫测的事情
on something as fickle as sex and romance.
我是露希尔的第三任丈夫
I'm Lucille's third husband,
我希望我能是最后一位
and I hope I'm the last. ?
但她只有一个朱利安
But she only has one Julian.
现在 如果你不介意
And now, if you'll excuse me,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表