Oh. You didn't work in a bike shop, bud.
我在威尼斯海滩的自行车店干过四年
Four years, Venice Beach.
能给我一只管钳子吗
Can I get a socket wrench?
能不能让这些木匠滚蛋
Okay, I'm gonna need these carpenters out of there
我要给她的腹部作个超声波检查
so I can ultrasound the belly.
不行 大家动作快一点
No, you're right. Let's pick up the pace, guys, all right?
待在这的本应该是我
Okay, this could have been me,
所以我真的希望她能活下来
so I'd really like it if she...lived.
沉稳才能赢得比赛
Slow and steady wins the race.
哥们
Bud.
我要拧了 尼莎
All right, I'm gonna twist this, Nisha,
你会感觉到一些压力
and you're gonna feel some pressure, okay?
觉得疼就告诉我 好吗
But if it starts to hurt, you tell me, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们
I love all of you.
我最爱你们了
I love all of you the most.
好了
Okay.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman?
你是皮尔斯医生
You're Dr. Pierce?
心外科主任
Head of cardio?
没错 是我
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
你多大 19
What are you -- 19?
我19岁从医学院毕业
No, I was 19 when I graduated from medical school,
27岁才当上心外科主任的
but I was 27 when they made me head of cardio.
你要告诉我你的年龄吗 还是
Are we both sharing our ages, or just me?
妈的
Damn it.
你是格蕾的妹妹 对吧
You're Grey's sister, aren't you?
这有什么问题吗
Why should that matter?
好吧
All right.
接下来我跟你说的话
What I'm about to tell you,
属于医患保密范畴
it falls under the category of doctor-patient confidentiality.
明白吗
Are we clear?
我明白
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm clear on how the job works.
好吧
Okay.
皮尔斯医生 我怀孕11周了
Dr. Pierce, I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
昨天我飞了12个小时
Yesterday, I flew 12 hours,
然后参与了一台8小时的外科手术
and then participated in an eight-hour surgery,
然后只睡了三小时
then slept for only three hours.
现在我非常肯定
Now I'm 95% sure
我的股静脉里有个血栓
that I've got a blood clot in my femoral vein,
所以恐怕我会得肺栓塞
so I'm afraid I could throw a pulmonary embolism.
所以我希望
So, I'm hoping --
我希望你能证实我的诊断
I'm hoping that you can confirm my diagnosis,
给我开个肝素
write me a prescription for Heparin
这样我就能坐飞机
so that I can get back on a plane
在没人知道的情况下离开这里
and get out of here without anyone else knowing.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
在楼下给患者做检查
Check on my patient in the pit.
如果她的心电图正常
If her EKG is normal,
就把她转给格蕾医生 好吗
hand her off to Dr. Grey. Okay.
好的
Okay.
你读那篇文章了吗
Hey, did you read that article
讲的是如何在癌细胞上导入抗原
on how they're introducing antigens on cancer cells
从而让身体攻击它们
to make the body attack them?
没有 我在看《摔跤者周刊》
Uh, no, I was reading Wrestler's Week.
这让我开始思考
It got me thinking.
思考什么
About?
思考我有多喜欢和梅瑞狄斯一起研究小型肝脏
Just about how much I liked working on mini-livers with Meredith.
给我一种新鲜感
It just felt new.
波士顿没有新鲜感 死气沉沉的
Boston doesn't feel new -- it feels old.
人生中有疑惑很正常
It's normal to have doubts.
我也有疑惑
I have doubts.
我不想一直被晾在一边没有朋友
I don't want to be freezing all the time with no friends.
但如果我和你在一起 就没事
But if I'm with you, I'm good.
你不觉得离开西雅图是个错误吗
You don't think it's a mistake to leave Seattle?
不 唯一的错误是在度蜜月的时候谈论工作
No, the only mistake is talking about work on our honeymoon.
好好堆你的沙堡
Enjoy your sand castles
因为它们很快就会变成雪堡
'cause they're gonna be snow castles soon.
没有那种东西
That is not a thing.
有雪天使和雪人
There are snow angels and snow men.
可没有雪堡
Snow castles is not a thing.
如果没有那东西的话 那应该取一个
Well, if it's not a thing, it should be.
我不介意我们的孩子在波士顿长大
You know, I wouldn't mind our kids growing up in Boston.
我想孩子们应该在有雪的地方长大
I think kids should grow up where it snows.
可以滑雪橇
You got sledding.
可以打雪仗 你懂的
You got snowball fights, you know?
如果我们生两个孩子
If we have two kids,
那咱们就一人一个放在各自的组里
then we each get one on our own team.
如果没有那东西的话 那应该取一个
If it's not a thing, it should be.
我是说 三个也可以 越多越好
I mean, three's okay, too. The more the merrier, right?
知道吗 我刚刚
You know, I-I just...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
All right, then.
这是重度阻塞
It's a major obstruction,
而且很危险
and it's dangerous -- we know that.
你需要做手术移除阻塞物
You're gonna need surgery for us to remove that,
不管那是什么
whatever it is.
很好 就这样办吧 我同意
Great. Do it. I consent.
好的 既然如此
Okay, with that said,
如果你知道那是什么
if you had any idea what it could be,
你最好告诉我们
you should tell us.
是个增生
It's a growth.
一定是自己长出来的
Must have grown there.
是增生
It's a growth.
所以 给我做手术 切除增生
So, cut me open and take out the growth.
罗伊 让泌尿外科做准备
Roy, let's prep him for E.U.A.
准备前腹腔镜检查
And possible ex lap.
沃纳医生 请呼叫接线员
Dr. Warner, dial the operator.
沃纳医生 请呼叫接线员
Dr. Warner, dial the operator.
你有什么病例
Hey, what you got?
我现在闲着 想找点乐子
I have some free time, want to have some fun.
有个直肠未知异物的病例
I got an unknown foreign body in the rectum.
有多未知 有过大
How unknown and how big?
非常未知
Very unknown...
非常大
and very big.
听起来很有意思
That sounds like fun.
如果你让我做临时主任
I can give it to you
我就把病例给你
if you make me interim chief.
临时 什么
Int-- What?
泰迪发传♥单♥了吗
Did Teddy post a flier?
她不用发传♥单♥
She didn't have to.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
所以我能教你一切
Which is why I was able to teach you everything.
我可以换换节奏
You know, and I could use a change of pace.
全力以赴的干点什么
You know, something - I could sink my teeth into.
当然 我要一间办公室
And I need the office, of course.
-你要去哪 -一点也不好玩了
- Where are you going? - It's not fun anymore.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait -- Wait -- Wait a minute.
等等
Hold on.
这里你得慢点 莽撞妞
You want to slow down there, cowboy?
如果贝利不选我当临时主任 那她就太傻了
Bailey's an idiot if she doesn't pick me to be interim chief.
我聪明 有能力
I am brilliant. I am capable.
性感
I'm hot.
我当之无愧
I am first-choice material.
做临时主任
For interim chief...?
对 做临时主任
Yes, for interim chief.
今天早上的金发美女是谁
Hmm. Who was the, uh, blonde this morning?
她是我前夫跟我离婚之前
She is the woman that my ex-husband kissed
亲过的女人
before he was my ex-husband,
我觉得他现在还被她迷的神魂颠倒
and I think he is still hung up on her,
贝利让她做临时主任 这也太
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表