如果有的选 我们会花好几天来准备手术
If given the option, we prep our surgeries for days.
我们学习 练习
We study. We practice.
在脑海里一遍又一遍的排练
We run through it over and over again in our minds.
乔 已经七点多了
Jo, it's past 7:00 already.
我还病着呢
Yeah, I'm still sick.
你这一周都没来上班
You haven't gone to work all week.
我知道 因为我生病了
Yeah, because I'm sick.
-或许你该去看看医生 -不用 就是个病毒
- Maybe you should see a doctor. - No, it's just a bug.
-你没有发烧 -别这样
- Well, you don't have a fever. - Stop.
你也没有吐
You're not throwing up.
乔 请你告诉我
Jo, please talk to me.
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what's going on.
我全身都疼 阿历克斯 别烦我了
My entire body aches, Alex, okay?
就是个病毒
It's just a bug.
你去上班 让我再睡睡
Go to work so I can sleep.
治疗病人和结婚没什么不同
Taking on a patient's case is not unlike marriage.
我们会从里到外的了解你
We get to know you. Inside and out.
你什么时候接到的电♥话♥
When did you get the call?
今天早晨 奥林匹亚的一位捐赠者
Earlier this morning -- donor's in Olympia.
一切都检查了吗
And everything checks out?
对 是个完美配型
Yeah, it's a perfect match.
你告诉她了吗
Have you told her yet?
我不想你错过这场好戏
Well, I didn't want you to miss the fun.
你把自己的生命托付给我们
You trust us with your lives.
我们保证会保护你 照顾好你
And we promise to protect and care for you.
怎么样
So...how did it go?
我们刚结束
Oh, we just finished.
疼吗 恶心吗 头晕吗
Any pain or nausea? Dizziness?
我觉得很烦
I feel annoyed.
太多数人无事可做
Too many people have nothing to do
却对五分钟的辐射忧心忡忡
except fret over a five-minute radiation zap.
我在里面的那一会连一个土豆都煮不熟
A potato wouldn't have cooked in the time that I was in there.
怎么了
What?
我们给你准备了一样东西
Well, we have something for you.
一份礼物
A gift.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
我们从洛杉矶带了一个需要做
It is a patient that we brought in from L.A.
腹壁移植手术的病人
for an abdominal wall transplant.
珠宝才能算得上是礼物
A gift implies jewelry.
我们还会移植他的阴♥茎♥和阴囊
We are also going to transplant his penis and scrotum.
或者是你来做
Or you are...
如果你准备好回归了
If you're ready to come back.
无论疾病或健康
In sickness and health.
我想我需要换些手术服了
I guess I need to change into some scrubs.
我的宝贝送我了一个阴♥茎♥
My baby brought me a penis!
-没错 没错 -我回来啦
- Yes, yes, he did. - Hello!
无论祸福
For better or worse.
太好了
Yes!
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第二十集
纳尔逊医生 请到儿科
Dr. Nelson to Pediatrics.
丽萨·纳尔逊医生 请到儿科
Dr. Lisa Nelson to Pediatrics.
利奥 你怎么样 还好吗
Hi, Leo! How you doing? You good?
不 你不好 对吗 小兄弟
No, you're not, are you, buddy?
你有两颗臼齿要长 一晚上都在哭
You, uh, got two molars coming in, so you've been a terror at night.
长牙是个自然的生物过程
Well, teething is a natural biological process.
不要让任何人为此责备你
Don't let anyone blame you for that.
你告诉阿米莉亚我不是这个意思
You tell Amelia that's not what I said.
你告诉欧文他不需要通过婴儿和我交流
You tell Owen he doesn't have to communicate with me through a baby.
那房♥子有飘窗 原装的实木地板
The house had bay windows and original hardwood floors and
还闹鬼
And ghosts.
那个诡异的火炉旁肯定有鬼
Definitely ghosts near that creepy fireplace.
这下有趣了 大团圆
Oh, fun! Reunion!
你是在看♥房♥♥子吗
Hey, so, you're looking at houses, huh?
我在急诊室有个会诊
And I'm gonna go see a consult in the pit.
我是在看♥房♥♥子
I'm looking at houses.
我跟着去了是因为我光着脚在地上走
Yeah, I went along because I can tell you about a house's foundation
就能知道这房♥子地基稳不稳
by walking across the floor barefoot.
我的超能力之一
It's one of my superpowers.
我只是 不想在酒店里抚养孩子
I just -- I don't want to raise a baby in a -- in a hotel room.
你知道你可以一直和我住一起
You know you can always stay with me.
我有多房♥间
I have plenty of room.
还有婴儿用品
And baby supplies, you know.
不用 我会找到房♥子的 谢了
I -- No, I-I'll -- I'll figure it out, thanks.
-好吧 如果你有需要找我们就行 -好的
- Okay. Well, if you need, we're here. - Okay.
拜
Bye.
我敢打赌欧文的家里
You know, I bet Owen's house
没有那个可爱的早餐区
doesn't have that cute little breakfast nook.
你才说了那个地方闹鬼
You just said it was haunted.
扬妮克医生 请到急症室
Dr. Yannick to the ER.
扬妮克医生 请到急症室
Dr. Yannick to the ER.
你需要我吗
You needed me?
是的 你把医委会的合规报告放在...
Yes. Where did you put the compliance reports for the Medical Boar--
你是有个采访吗
You got an interview I need to know about?
不不 我习惯穿西服了 现在喜欢它们了
No. No, I just got used to wearing suits, so I like them now.
所以 报告在哪里
So, where are the reports?
告诉我你填好了
Please tell me you filled them out.
-克莱夫 它们明天就截止 -什么样的报告
- Karev, they're due tomorrow! - What reports are those?
贝利主任 对不起打扰一下 学生们到了
Chief Bailey? Sorry to interrupt, but the students are here.
你穿西装就传达了一个复杂的信息
Hey, hey, you in a suit sends a mixed message!
什么学生
What s-s-students?
科学 技术 工程 数学四门学科英文首字母的缩写
他们是参加STEM项目的高中生
They're high schoolers enrolled in a STEM program
来学习领导力
to learn about leadership.
你上次答应
You agreed to it last
不 不 我得集中精力
Uh, no, I have to focus,
而不是一群雄心勃勃的青少年盯着我
not have ambitious teenagers staring at me
他们不知道该如何交谈
because they don't know how to have a conversation.
所以 我命你带着他们
So, I'm delegating you take them, and --
-你好 -欢迎
- Hello. - Welcome.
我是你们的...主任
I am your... chief.
-从那以后你和韦伯合作过吗 -从派对之后吗
- Hey, have you worked with Webber since the...? - The party?
没有 实际上我一直在设法避免
No. You know, I've actually managed to avoid it.
他给了我一个腹腔镜阑尾切除手术
He gave me a lap appy.
什么叫他给了你一个腹腔镜阑尾切除手术
What do you mean he gave you a lap appy?
他说"德卢卡 今天是你的幸运日
He said, "DeLuca, today's your lucky day.
我有个腹腔镜阑尾切除手术 归你了"
I've got a lap appy, and I'm giving it to you."
你也觉得很奇怪对吧
You think it's strange, too?
我觉得这是个你不能失败的测试
I think it's a test you ought not fail.
什么样的测试 是个外科测试
What kind of test? Like a surgical test,
还是"你在和梅瑞狄斯·格蕾约会
or like a "You're dating Meredith Grey
我不知道该不该同意"的测试
and I don't know if I approve" test?
谁在乎 是个阑尾切除手术 你可以的
Who cares? It's an appy. You got it.
-我要去拿个阴♥茎♥ -好吧 什么 阴♥茎♥
- I got to go get a penis. - Okay. Wait. What? A penis?
-德卢卡 在二号♥手术室 -好的 谢谢你
- DeLuca, we got OR 2. - Okay. Thank you, sir.
我非常感谢 我很期待
I-I really appreciate this. I'm looking forward to it.
-但愿如此 -好的
- I should hope so. - All right.
约克医生 请到肿瘤科
Dr. York to Oncology.
莱利·约克医生 请到肿瘤科
Dr. Riley York to Oncology.
格斯·卡特 十岁
Gus Carter, 10 years old,
咳嗽十六天还有复发性鼻窦感染
day 16 of cough and recurrent sinus infection.
-他一直无精打采 疲惫 -脸色非常苍白
- He's been listless, tired -- - Really pale.
这不像他
And just...not himself.
每周六 我们在史密斯塔外面吃百吉饼
Every Saturday, we get bagels and eat them outside the Smith Tower.
这是格斯的习惯
It's Gus's thing.
他爱历史 对历史了如指掌
He loves the history, knows every single thing about it.
我们三周都没去过了
We haven't been in three weeks.
我们会找到问题所在的
We'll figure out what's going on.
你拍胸片了吗 做链球菌检测了吗
You do a chest X-ray? A strep swab?
我还没来得及做检查
I haven't been able to do an exam.
格斯有自闭症
Gus is autistic.
他不愿意别人对他有肢体接触
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表