- Go ahead. - Roberta Gibbs, 45 years old,
天生患有威尔逊氏病
was born with Wilson's disease,
接受过多次螯合治疗
has received multiple chelation treatments,
去年接受了经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉分流术
and had a TIPS procedure last year.
计划进行肝脏移植
She is scheduled for a liver transplant.
-估计我得不到这个肝 -别瞎说
- Which I probably won't get. - Would you stop?
贝利医生 器官共享联合网络来电♥话♥了
Dr. Bailey. UNOS is on the phone.
-看到了吧 -什么
- See? - Wh--
他们可能来电说肝脏准备好了
They're probably calling to say the liver's ready.
不 我见过那种眼神
No. I know that look.
那种眼神就是在说 没戏了
That's the "The liver got diverted" Look.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
行了 别开玩笑了 唱什么有趣的歌♥
Okay, uh, none of this comedy roast, "Sing a funny song" Crap.
我要一个体面的葬礼 每个人都要哭
I want a proper funeral, where everybody's crying.
记下来
Write that down.
你们好 梅迪纳一家
Hello, Medina family. Oh.
在开派对吗
Are we having a party?
今天是亡灵节
It's Dia De Los Muertos.
对我们来说非常重要
It's a very important day for us,
但他们都想来支持我女儿
but they all wanted to be here for my daughter.
所以我们自己做了些贡品
So, we built our own ofrenda.
希望没有妨碍到你们
I hope it's okay.
-大家好 -当然没有
- Hello, hello. - Of course.
嘿
Hey.
-这是哪位 -我是格蕾医生
- Who's this? - I'm Dr. Grey.
格蕾医生今天来帮助我们
Dr. Grey is here to help us today.
你是主任
You're the chief.
你自己都不能摘除一个胆囊吗
You can't take out a gallbladder by yourself?
我可以
I can, but, uh,
但芙洛需要的不仅仅是胆囊切除那么简单
Flor needs more than a simple gallbladder removal.
研究了她的扫描结果后 我们确定
After studying her scans, we've determined that Flor
芙洛的胆道系统内有一个胆总管囊肿
has a choledochal cyst in her biliary system.
-囊肿 -别担心 是良性的
- A cyst? - But don't worry. It's benign.
囊肿 在哪里 肚子里吗 我看看
A cyst? Where? In her belly? Let me see.
-妈妈 快停下 -囊肿在她的胆总管内
- Mami. Stop. - The cyst is in her common bile duct...
-抱歉 -我们确实需要尽快把它取出来
- I'm sorry. - And it does need to come out as soon as possible
为它会导致癌细胞的生长
because it can lead to the growth of cancerous cells.
但我们会取出囊肿并把风险降低至零
But we're gonna take that out and reduce that risk to zero.
我们会做一个胆管空肠Roux-Y式吻合术
We do a procedure called a Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy.
这词是你刚编的吗
Did you just make that up?
我们会在手术过程中
It's a procedure where we attach
将你肠子的一部分连到胆道上
a piece of your intestine to your biliary tract.
你们能别再讨论我的胆道了吗
Can everyone please stop talking about my biliary tract?
抱歉 我们很快就说完了
I'm sorry. We're almost done.
-我的宝贝不会有事吧 -没事的
- Is my baby gonna be okay? - Yes. She is.
手术时间比我们原先计划的要长
It's a longer surgery than we originally planned,
但我们会好好照顾她的
but we're gonna take good care of her.
那么德卢卡医生会带她上楼
So, Dr. DeLuca will take her upstairs
做手术准备 我们重新为她检查肝功能
and prep her for surgery. We're gonna repeat her LFTs.
-好的 -非常高兴见到你们
- Okay. - It's very nice to meet all of you.
-谢谢你们 医生 -谢谢
- Thank you, Doctor. Gracias. - Thank you.
能谈一谈吗
Can we talk?
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
你最后一次和你♥爸♥爸说话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke to your dad?
撒切尔吗 大概是莱西去世的时候吧
Thatcher? Uh, when Lexie died, I guess.
没错
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
他病了 梅瑞狄斯
He's sick, Meredith.
他的肝出问题了吗 他又喝酒了吧
His liver? Is he drinking again?
不 他还在戒酒
No, he's still sober.
我今天早上听一个戒酒会的朋友说的
I heard from an A.A. Friend this morning.
撒切尔得了急性骨髓性白血病
Thatcher has acute myeloid leukemia.
他在临终安养院 梅瑞狄斯
He's in hospice, Meredith.
他已经时日不多了
He has only a few weeks to live.
-梅瑞狄斯 -怎么了
- Meredith? - Huh? Yes?
你有听到我说的吗
Did you hear what I said?
听到了
Yes.
撒切尔快不行了
Thatcher is dying.
我知道了 谢谢
I got it. Thank you.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第六集
你们认识一个叫贝蒂的人吗
You guys know someone named Betty?
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty! Betty!
贝蒂
Betty!
不好意思
Oh. Um, I'm -- I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
想看看我正在研究的东西吗
You want to see what I'm working on?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
梅
Mer?
我爸快不行了
My father's dying.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
Of what?
急性骨髓性白血病
Aml.
-想聊聊吗 -不了
- You want to talk about it? - No.
他甚至不知道你的存在
He doesn't even know you exist.
他对我来说根本就不像是个父亲
That's how much of a not-father he's been to me.
他甚至不知道我有个姐姐
He doesn't even know I have a sister.
我其实也只是私生子啦
I mean, I was sort of a love-child situation --
现在他快不行了 他甚至都没告诉我
And now he's dying, and he doesn't even tell me that.
那是谁告诉你的
Who told you?
理查德 也就他了
Richard, of all people.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我应该感到难过
I'm supposed to grieve.
好啊 给你们充充电
Hello. Brought you a little recharge.
懂了吗 咖啡 可充电的心脏
Get it? Coffee, rechargeable hearts.
-很有用哦 -嘿
- Pretty solid. - Hey.
你有个不靠谱的老爸吧
You have a deadbeat dad, don't you?
这话题转移得倒挺奇怪 不过基本算是
That's a weird segue, but, essentially, yeah.
如果你发现他快死了你有什么感觉
How would you feel if you found out he was dying?
他怎么了
What's he dying of?
-不是 -不不
- No. - No, no. No, no.
我想说
Oh, well, I mean, I'd be
我肯定会很矛盾的
conflicted about it, sure.
你会想要和他告别吗
Would you want to say goodbye?
我不知道
That I don't know.
看来他帮不上忙
That's not helpful.
什么情况
Hmm?
其实是她不靠谱的老爸快不行了
Her deadbeat dad actually is dying.
他和他的小伙伴想爬过篱笆
He and his little friend were trying to climb the fence,
他明知不应该这么做
which he knows he's not supposed to do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我小时候也爬过篱笆
I climbed my share of fences when I was a kid, too.
我能看看吗
Can I see this?
能感觉到吗
Now, uh, can you feel this?
动动手指 JJ
Yeah? Wiggle your fingers for me, J.J.
你觉得呢 新手
What do you think, newbie?
我猜是肱骨骨折
My guess is a humerus fracture.
不错 很有天赋
Good guess. You're a natural.
我们给你拍个X光好吗 伙计
We're gonna get you an X-ray, okay, bud?
带他去放射科 等结果出来后通知我
Take him up to radiology and grab me when his results are up.
我能打石膏吗
Am I gonna get to wear a cast?
去年亨特就打石膏了
Hunter wore a cast last year,
大家都在上面画画
and everyone drew funny pictures on it.
我能让你选择石膏的颜色
I'll even let you pick the color.
太好了
Yes!
可怜的罗伯塔 一年换了三个肝
Poor Roberta. Three livers in one year?
运气太差了
That's crappy luck.
有时候就是这么倒霉
Sometimes that's how the dice land.
怎么回事
What the hell?
派克 奈德·比林斯
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表