-比如外伤 身体损伤 -肌肉测试
- like trauma, physical injury... - Hmm. Muscle testing.
就跟你说谎的时候气场变弱一样吗
Is that like when you, uh, get weak when you're lying?
因为那是个聚会玩的小把戏 不是科学
Because that -- that is a party trick, not science.
你说得对
You're right.
这不是最精准的诊断方法
It's not the most precise system of diagnosis,
但如果你的内心想向你隐瞒什么时
but, often, when your mind is trying to hide something from you,
你的身体往往会出♥卖♥♥♥你
your body will still throw you under the bus.
好吧
Well...
你帮梅根治好了她的创伤后遗症
this helped Megan with her trauma, so...
她曾经在伊♥拉♥克♥当人♥质♥
And she was held hostage in Iraq.
整整十年 大家都以为她死了
For a decade. Presumed dead.
既然她都能被治好 管他的呢
So I figured, if it helped her, then what the hell?
梅根认为我无法
Megan is convinced that I am
接受生命中的欢愉
incapable of allowing joy to exist in my life
因为我心里有一些未知的创伤
due to some unprocessed trauma
而你的巫术应该能帮到我 所以
that your weird voodoo therapy is supposed to help me with, so...
你觉得她说的对吗
Do you think she's right?
这次比以往都疼
This is worse than it's ever been.
我知道你很疼 艾薇
I-I know it's hard, Avi,
再保持不动一小会就好
but I'm gonna need you to hold still for another little while.
好吗 你做得很好
Okay? You're doing great.
-你呼我了 -嗨
- Hey, you paged? - Hey.
24岁的肠道炎症患者
Uh, yes, I have a 24-year-old patient with IBD.
主要症状是腹部极度疼痛
She presents with severe abdominal pain.
她觉得是肠梗阻
She thinks it's an obstruction,
但肠梗阻不该疼的那么厉害
but, I mean, she's in way too much pain.
我觉得应该是肠道穿孔
I-I think it might be a perf.
-天啊 -是啊
- Ow. - Yeah.
-好的 -我还在等片子出来 所以
- Okay. - I'm -- I'm waiting for the images to come up, so...
好
Okay.
佐拉今天早上怎么样
How was, uh, Zola this morning?
-吓坏了 受创伤了 -我...
- She freaked out? Traumatized? - I...
其实我觉得没有
I mean, I don't think so, actually.
我觉得她挺正常的
I think she was kind of normal-ish.
当时我自己也在瞎猜 没注意到她的反应
I mean, it's hard to hear her over my own tell-tale heart.
是吧
Right?
为什么我们会觉得很愧疚
I mean, why -- why do we feel so guilty?
我们什么都没做错 是吧
We're not doing anything wrong, right?
这个嘛
Well...
你喜欢孩子吗
Do you even like kids?
什么
What?
我们从来没谈过这个
Well, we really haven't talked about it,
可我有三个孩子
and I do have three of them.
我有16个表亲 从2岁到15岁
I have 16 first cousins, age 2 to 15.
14岁的托尼 总和我打电♥话♥聊姑娘
The 14-year-old, Tony, always calls me about girls.
他从9岁就开始这么干了
He's been doing that since he was 9.
5岁的索尼娅
The 5-year-old, Sonia,
一看见我就粘着我
she attaches herself to my leg when she sees me,
我基本把她当护腿一样带着
and I basically wear her like a leg brace.
还有2岁的尼古拉斯
The 2-year-old, Nicholas,
喜欢把东西放到我头发里再找出来
likes to put things in my hair and then dig them out.
你的问题不是我喜不喜欢孩子 梅
Your problem's not gonna be that I don't like kids, Mer.
你的问题应该是
Your problem's gonna be
你的孩子会不会喜欢我多过喜欢你
that your kids might like me more than you.
-真的假的 -当然
- You think? - Mm-hmm.
片子出来了
Scans are up.
艾薇 你的片子出来了
Okay, Avi, your scans are up.
格蕾斯隆纪念医院
我们马上就完事了
We're almost done here.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你没做孕检吗
You didn't run a pregnancy test?!
没有啊 卡德里说她做了常规和CT
No, no, no, Qadri said she ran standard labs and then a CT.
什么情况 我的天
What -- Oh, my God.
大家冷静 我没怀孕
You guys, I'm not pregnant.
我只是有点
I just have -- Oww!
艾薇 你怀孕了 而且就要临盆了
Avi, you are pregnant, and you are in labor,
看起来胎头已经着冠了
and it looks like you're crowning.
什么 什么
What? What?
-呼一下产科和主任 -好的
- Let's page OB and page the chief. - Yep.
皮尔斯医生 打扰一下
Uh, Dr. Pierce, can you excuse us?
能让我和杰玛单独说几句话吗
I-I'd like a few minutes alone with Gemma if there's time.
-好的 -不行
- Of course. - No.
-杰玛 -不行 我不想看到他
- Gemma. - No, I don't want him in here.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber --
杰玛 别胡闹
Gemma, don't be ridiculous.
-你不是我的医生 -可我是你的朋友
- You are not my doctor. - No, I'm your friend.
我答应奥莉要照顾你
And I owe it to Ollie to check on you.
奥莉已经死了
Ollie is dead.
我不想看你在这里教育我 为我祈祷
I don't want you in here preaching at me, praying at me,
好像我们有关系似的
pretending you relate.
我们当然有关系
Except I do.
我们没关系
No, you don't.
你有老婆
You got a wife.
有孩子
You got kids.
我曾经有担♥保♥人 还有奥莉
I had a sponsor. I had Ollie.
可现在只有一只细跟鞋插在我胸上
And now I got a stiletto in my chest
和在家等我回去的龙舌兰
and a bottle of tequila waiting for me when I get home.
我不想听你对此的任何想法
And I don't want to hear what you got to think about any of it.
赶紧滚出我的房♥间 不然我就喊保安了
So get out of my room before I call security.
能不能别闹了 杰玛
Oh, for God's sakes, Gemma.
出去
Get out.
你最好做个毒理检测
Um, you better run a tox screen,
看看她是不是还醉着呢
make sure she's not still drunk.
你个自大的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant son of a bitch!
滚 滚
Get out! Get out!
-杰玛 冷静 -滚
- Gemma, please calm down. - Get out!
滚
Get out!
-滚 -韦伯医生 出去吧
- Get out! - Dr.Webber, get out!
呼叫产科医生了吗
Did you page OB?
呼了 显然今天有很多人生孩子
Yeah, it's a busy delivery day, apparently.
艾薇 很好 用力
Okay, Avi, good, push!
你怎么能给怀孕的女人做CT
How do you give a pregnant woman a CT?
卡德里做的CT
Qadri ordered the CT.
因为我昨天刚来完月经
'Cause I had my period yesterday.
这完全说不通
This makes no seeeense!
用力 艾薇 很好
Bear down, Avi. Good job.
天呐
Oh, my God.
两个子♥宫♥
Two wombs!
-什么 -看看这个
- What? - Oh, look at this!
双子♥宫♥畸形
It's a u-uterus didelphys!
格蕾 看看这个
Look at this, Grey!
我现在脱不开身 贝利医生
I'm a little busy right now, Dr. Bailey!
什么是双子♥宫♥...
What the hell is uter-- Aaah!
你有两个子♥宫♥ 但只有一个怀孕了
You have two uteri, but you'e only pregnant in one!
天呐
Oh, my Goooood!
很好 很好 艾薇
Good job, good job, Avi.
快出来了
You're almost there.
头出来了 加油
Head down, okay? Come on.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
这是你的儿子
Here's your baby boy.
你有没有调查清楚...
So, did you ever follow through with the whole...
生母的事情吗
birth-mom thing?
你是和阿历克斯聊过吗
Have you been talking to Alex?
不 没提这个
Not about that, no.
-你说得对 -什么
- Well, you were right. - About?
你说要我协助你的皮肤活性细胞移植再生技术
Y-You said that you needed me to help you with spray-on skin,
我们直接开始行吗
so can we just get to it already?
这是个过程
It's a process.
现在我们就在专心做雾化和覆盖
Right now, we're focused on aerosolization and coverage.
我错了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表