She went -- She went to Pittsburgh
寻找她的生母
to look up her birth mom,
然后回来时就完全变了个人
and she came back a totally different person.
我完全不知道发生了什么
And -- And I have no clue of what happened,
我还不能问
and I'm not allowed to ask.
我们不能帮她
We're not allowed to help her!
她不肯说 我还不能问
She won't talk, and I can't ask!
她是我妻子 我还不能问了
She's my wife, and I'm not allowed to ask?!
我就是
I just --
我得砸点东西
I-I-I need to break something.
手术很成功 但不幸的是
Surgery went very well, but, unfortunately,
加布接下去几周要继续留院观察
Gabby will have to stay in the hospital for the next few weeks.
我们需要确定她的癌症阶段
She's gonna need testing for staging of the cancer,
术后观察
close post-op observation.
她也许需要干细胞移植
She may need a possible stem cell transplant,
这样 留院观察很有必要
so it just -- it makes sense to keep her here.
我不能再离开她了
I can't leave her again,
但工作那边不停来电
but work is calling and calling.
没关系
So, it's fine.
你该去工作 这样能分分心
You should go to work because it'll occupy your mind,
我们会在这里好好照顾她
and we will take excellent care of her here.
我们会在房♥间里放个床
And we can put a cot in the room,
这样你晚上能过来和她一起住
so you can come and sleep here at night,
你们就能在一起了
and the two of you can be together.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
好吧
Okay.
首先 我考虑了一下
First off, I've had some time to think,
然后意识到 虽是事后诸葛亮
and I realize now, in hindsight, that, um...
但对于你昨晚的问题
the only correct answer
唯一的正确答案就是
to the question you asked me last night
我愿意
was yes.
你没回答的答案
The answer you didn't give.
是的 但是
Ye-- Yes, but...
如果你真的了解我 你就会问
You know, if you knew me at all, you might have said,
"我希望你考虑下搬来和我同居"
"I'd like you to consider moving in together."
好吧
Okay.
是的 你也许会说
Yeah, you might have said,
"我们一起权衡一下利弊"
"Let's weigh the pros and cons together."
利弊 真的吗
Pros and cons, really?
我从没在浪漫电视剧里看到过这个 没合计
I've never heard that in a rom-com, I don't think.
是的 你没有
Yeah, well, no, you haven't,
但真实生活不是妓♥女♥疯狂购物
because real life isn't all hookers on shopping sprees
或在咖啡店里假装高♥潮♥
and -- and fake orgasms in coffee shops.
真实生活里 让对方成为自己才是浪漫
In real life, it is romantic to let a person be herself,
我是个科学家
and I am a scientist.
我喜欢权衡 喜欢考量
I like to weigh, and I like to measure.
我需要权衡和考量
I-I need to weigh and measure.
好吧 那你知道我会怎么做
Okay, well, then, you know what I'll do,
我会帮你调好秤
is I'll set up the scales for you.
-杰克森 -不 会很火♥辣♥的 宝贝
- Jackson... - No, it'll be hot, babe.
来嘛 我去买♥♥咖啡
Come on, I'll get some coffee,
偷一些记事板和笔
I'll steal some of these pads and pens,
我们可以权衡利弊
and we can just pro and con
直到我们无法再权衡为止
until we just can't pro and con anymore.
好吧 你在嘲笑我
Okay, now you're mocking me.
不 我只是
No, I'm -- am --
有一点点嘲笑你
probably a little bit of mocking.
小小的充满爱的嘲笑
Just the slightest loving mock.
我爱你
I love you.
而且我想和你一起住
And I want to move in with you.
所以现在唯一的问题是
So the only question now is...
你是否能爱真正的我
Can you love me for who I am,
还是每当我做自己的时候你都会失望
or are you always going to be disappointed when I'm me?
跟我去野营吧
Come camping with me.
什么
What?
我很愿意与你权衡利弊 麦琪·皮尔斯
I will happily pro and con with you, Maggie Pierce.
我会权衡 我会考量
I will weigh, and I will measure.
但先跟我去野营
Come camping with me first.
我们能权衡下野营的利弊吗
Can we pro and con the camping?
真的吗
Really?
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
里普利队长的术前检查报告出来了
Chief Ripley's pre-op labs are back.
你应该看看
You're gonna want to see this.
这不可能
This can't be right.
去吧
Go.
我...
I-I -- Yeah, I --
我来看看你想不想一起吃饭
I was gonna see if you wanted to grab a bite,
但我看到另一个家伙抢了先
but I see another guy beat me to it.
我本来想邀请你加入我们的
Yeah. I would, uh, invite you to join us,
但他很容易吃醋
but he gets pretty jealous.
是啊 他在用嫌弃的眼神看我
Yeah. He's giving me the stink eye.
不打扰你们了 改天再约吧
Not getting in the way of that. I'll take a rain check.
什么
What?
这个故事很有意思 但是...
Well, that's a funny story, guy, but, uh...
别只顾着说你自己
Don't make it all about you.
问问她今天过得怎么样
Ask her about her day.
-苹果 苹果 -还有
- Apple. Apple. - And...
-下次带她去个像样点的地方 -苹果
- take her someplace classier next time. - Apple.
好的
Alright.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
当我们陷入爱情时 负责做出
When we're in love, the prefrontal cortex,
大多数正确和理智决定的前额叶皮质
where we make most of our good, rational decisions,
进入休眠模式
goes into sleep mode.
你打来要求会诊
You called for a consult?
是的
Yeah, I did.
你能看看这个吗
Can you take a look at this?
这是什么
What's this?
你描述了你梦想中的地方
You described your dream place,
我找到了它
and I went and found it.
归你了
Ta-da.
你给我买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
You bought me an apartment?
什么 不是
What? No.
那也太怪了
That would be weird.
不 我给你租了间公♥寓♥
No, I rented you an apartment
因为我今天有空
because I had some free time today
而且因为你的宝宝随时就要出生
and because your baby's due any minute.
她不应该生活在宾馆
She deserves not to live in a hotel.
房♥屋目录
她应该拥有
She deserves, you know,
高高的天花板 大大的窗户
high ceilings and big windows
还有开放式的房♥屋格局
and, uh, an open floor plan
和一位快乐的母亲
and a happy mother.
太完美了
It's perfect.
这不是真的公♥寓♥钥匙
Th -- These aren't the real keys.
我还没时间去拿钥匙
I didn't have time to pick them up.
只能用了个道具
I had to use a-a prop.
你太不可思议了
You're unbelievable.
是啊 别人是这么说我的
Yeah, I've been told that.
有时是夸奖 有时是责备
Lovingly and hatefully.
所以这是什么的钥匙
So those are the keys to...?
我的文件柜
My, uh, file cabinet.
你太不可思议了
You are unbelievable.
而在面对威胁时
And the amygdala,
为我们激活防御响应的杏仁核
which activates our threat response defenses,
也不再工作
calls in sick...
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
你还好吗
You okay?
你的诡异巫术起作用了
Your weird voodoo's working.
我感觉到清醒
I feel clear.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表