她开超大声听杜兰杜兰的歌♥
She listens to Duran Duran way too loud...
她可以一个人吃下一整块披萨
...and she can take down an entire pizza on her own,
我觉得这简直太迷人了
which I find insanely charming.
她很忠诚 很勇猛 而且...
She is loyal, and she is fierce, and...
如果你需要的话 她会倒着躺上几个星期
...she would lay upside-down for weeks if you needed her to.
你每次转身
You'll never turn around
都会发现她在背后支持你
and not have her standing right behind you,
鼓励你 好吗
holding you up, okay?
小宝贝 不要害怕
So, little one, you do not have to worry.
你的妈妈会坚持下去
Your mom has got this.
欧文
Owen.
这好舒服啊
Well, this is cozy.
汤姆
Hey, hi. Hi, Tom.
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
天啊 她没事吧
God, is, uh, she okay?
你没事吧 小宝宝怎样
Are you okay? How's the peanut?
她没事 没事
She's fine. She's fine.
我出现宫颈问题
Just, apparently, I have cervix issues,
希望今天能解决问题
and hopefully not anymore after today.
亨特 谢谢你告知我
Thanks for the update, Hunt.
抱歉 我不想让更多人担心
Sorry, I-I didn't want to worry any more people than I needed to.
不 我很高兴能陪着你
No, I-I'm glad I'm here.
我去喝杯咖啡 看一个病人
Listen, I'll, um, go get a coffee and check on a patient.
你需要点什么吗
Do you need anything?
不 不需要
No, good. We're good.
我出去一下 马上回来
Hey, hey, give me one second, okay?
好
Yeah.
那
So...
我很好奇
I-I'm curious.
如果泰迪真是分娩了
if Teddy had been in actual labor,
你会告诉我
would you have told me then?
还是让我继续在那上课
Or would you still have let me stay in that class?
她不是要分娩 有什么关系呢
W-- She wasn't in labor, so what does it matter?
好吧 又来了
Okay. Here we go.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know you don't like me.
相信我 这一点没有困扰我
Trust me, I'm not losing sleep over it,
但如果你又要搞事
but if you plan to make a play here?
如果你搞什么求婚的戏码
If you're gonna show up with a ring
你一次次伤害和抛弃她
and take advantage of the very old pain and vulnerability of a woman
现在又想利用她的痛苦和脆弱趁虚而入
you have over and over again hurt and abandoned --
请三思
please rethink that.
因为我不会袖手旁观
Because I will not lie down,
我不会就这么走开
and I will not walk away.
我会保护她
I'll fight for her.
这样会让她处于两难的境地
And that'll bring on a whole lot of drama and pain
而你口口声声说要让她快乐
for the woman you claim you just want to be happy.
你不知道我和泰迪的过去
You don't know anything about my history with Teddy.
你和泰迪的过去
Your history with Teddy...
就是你选了阿米莉亚
...is you chose Amelia.
不止一次
More than once.
而我跟她只有 我爱泰迪
My history is, I love Teddy.
我爱着她
I mean, I'm in love with her.
只有她
And only her.
她值得和一个
And she deserves to be with someone
把她视为第一和唯一选择的人在一起
for whom she is the first and the only choice.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
她还没醒 托比
She's not awake yet, Toby.
你妈妈
Your mom...
颈椎受伤了
suffered an injury to her cervical spine.
手术中她的脊髓肿胀
Her cord swelled in surgery.
我们尽全力了
We did everything that we could,
但她脖子以下全身瘫痪
but she is paralyzed from the neck down.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她还活着
She's still here.
她还是你妈妈
She's still your mom.
她会非常需要你的帮助
She's gonna need a lot of help from you,
家人的帮助
from your family.
我做不到 我不
I can't. I'm not...
她才是
She's the one.
-她才是 -万事皆能的人
- She's the one with the -- - All the answers.
是的 我也有这样的母亲
Yeah, I have the same mom.
聪明 强壮 无畏的母亲
The smart, strong, fearless mom
永远都知道的比你多
who always has more sense than you.
我很了解
Yeah, I know it very well.
我...
I have, um...
明白了现在
learned that it's now...
现在她是受伤的那个
...now, when she's the one that's hurt,
她才是需要你的那个人
when she's the one that needs you...
这时你才明白
...that's when you realize that
她早已给了你一切你所需要的东西
she's already given you all that you need.
你可以的 你已经变得强壮无畏了
You've got it. You're strong and fearless already.
她已经展示给你看了
She already showed you how.
所以
So...
不要让她失望
don't let her down.
我能去陪着她吗
Can I be there?
当她醒来的时候
When she wakes up?
我是乔 请留言
This is Jo. Leave a message!
我只是
Hey, hey. I just, uh --
我想知道你是不是还在飞机上
I wanted to see if you were still on the plane.
我很想知道事情进展如何
I just -- I can't wait to hear how it went.
我不是什么给你随便欺负的实习医生 好吗
Look, I'm not some intern you can kick around anymore, all right?
你今天的举动太不专业了
What you did today was unprofessional.
不 今天你的举动才不专业
No, what you did today was unprofessional.
你本该做的第一件事
The way you helped out Nora --
就是像那样疏导诺拉
that should have been the first thing you did.
但你因为你♥爸♥的事迁怒全世界
But you're too pissed at the world about your dad.
相信我 我知道糟糕的父母能带来何种伤害
And believe me, I know what a number our parents can do on us.
但今天你任其影响到你的工作
But you let it mess with your job today.
还影响到了患者无比杰出的妈妈
And with my patient's really excellent mom.
并且也影响你的感情了
And it's messing with your relationship.
我的感情 和这有什么关系
My relationship? What does it have to do with that?
不要影响 别让这事影响
No, don't let it. Just don't.
大家对你表示关心 你不能不知好歹
When people reach out a hand, you don't bite it.
我曾经一直如此
I did it for years.
这只会让大家再也不会关心你了
The only thing it gets you is they stop reaching out.
你今天上午的血压是多少的
What were your numbers this morning?
如果你放松了还这么高
Because if this is you relaxing,
我就必须要让你住院了
I'm gonna have to have you admitted.
安德鲁
今晚能到我这来一下吗
我知道你很忙
但有很重要的事
好吧 原来是有外界干扰
Well, maybe there are outside factors.
重测一遍 重测
Just do it again. Do it again.
有没有 小鹿乱撞
Is your, um, heart pounding?
心跳加速
Your pulse racing?
我不是十三岁小姑娘了
I'm not 13.
再老也还是这样
It never ends.
一切正常
Everything is okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果人生的变量
If only life's variables
也像数学规律那样一切都有章可循就好了
were as cut and dried as the rules of mathematics.
这也是你研究的一部分吗
Hey. Is this part of your study?
是的
Yeah.
这也是
This, too?
不是 这是 这
Oh, no. This -- This is, um --
这是三角函数
This is a little trigonometry
和一点微积分
mixed with a little calculus
还有一点逻辑学
mixed with a little logic.
这就是噩梦的组合
It is the stuff of nightmares.
答案是
It's...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表