- Any surgery. - Why?
因为我告诉我丈夫我有台手术
Because I told my husband I had a surgery.
知道了 你在躲什么呢
Got it. What are you avoiding?
告诉你的话我就白躲了
Telling you would defeat the purpose of avoiding it.
我的天 这是干嘛 别了吧
Oh, God. Oh, what's happening? No.
还有目光接触
Eye contact. Oh.
天哪 我真为你们俩感到丢脸
God, I am so embarrassed for you both.
我们两个要轮流做一台整形手术 所以
We're doing a rotation-plasty, so...
你们要把脚踝变成膝盖吗
You're turning an ankle into a knee?
-我也要参加 -好的
- I want in. - Okay.
施密特 你不能参加了
Schmitt, you're out.
我为这台手术学习了三个星期
I've been studying for this surgery for three weeks.
-我比你资深 -你这是走后门
- Seniority. - Special treatment.
是吗 那你之前怎么参加进来的
Oh, yeah? How'd you get in on it?
抱歉 伙计 人手太多了
Sorry, bud. Too many cooks.
克莱夫 准备给病人做手术
Karev, prep the patient.
还有 告诉他妈妈去哪里等着
Oh, and, uh, tell his mom where to hang.
-她有点害怕 -好的
- She's a little freaked. - Okay.
你研究什么呢
Ooh, whatcha working on?
爱丽丝昨晚在梦中来找我
Well, Ellis came to me last night in a dream
给了我一些答案
and gave me the answer to something.
只是我不知道是什么问题的答案
I just don't know what the question is.
我今早上也梦见爱丽丝了
Ellis got into my head this morning, too.
她把问题告诉你了吗
Did she give you the question?
不 我当时在录播客
No, I was doing that podcast,
去讲我的文章
you know, for my article...
然后我不小心说漏嘴了
...and I accidentally let it slip
现在整个医疗界都知道
to the entire medical community
我是她的私生女了
that I'm her secret love child.
这样
Oh.
没什么大不了的
Well, that's not that big a deal.
你说了"这样" 然后你做出那种表情
You said, "Oh," and you made a face.
-麦琪 这就是你的人生啊 -是啊
- Maggie, that's your life. - Well, yeah.
也是你的人生 还有理查德的
And -- And yours. And Richard's.
-是生物标记吗 -什么
- Biomarkers? - What?
爱丽丝的问题 是关于生物标记的吗
Ellis. The question. Was it about biomarkers?
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
咱天生就是这样的
Yeah, it's in our DNA.
麦琪 理查德不会有事的
Maggie, Richard will be fine.
他可是理查德
He's Richard.
好吧
Okay.
手术要多长时间
How long will that take?
大概八个小时左右
It could be around eight hours,
我们会随时通知您最新情况
but we'll make sure to update you.
什么时候通知
And what time will that be?
每隔几个小时
Every couple of hours.
害怕很正常
It's normal to be scared.
我不是害怕 我是生气
I'm not scared. I'm enraged.
为了这个孩子 我倾注了
This child, who I poured
我的血泪 汗水还有灵魂
my blood and sweat and soul into --
他却连自己做了三个月的化疗都瞒着我
my child didn't tell me about three months of chemo
因为他不想吓坏我
cause he didn't want me to freak,
所以现在我不能崩溃 否则就证明他是对的
so now I-I-I'm not allowed to freak or I prove him right,
我也不能发火
and I'm not allowed to rage
因为你们要把他的脚踝移植到膝盖上去
because you're turning his ankle into his knee,
所以我必须得支持他
so I have to be supportive!
这家医院里有没有健身房♥
Is there a gym in this hospital
里面有拳击吊袋的的那种
with some kind of punching bag?
实在抱歉 贝利医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Bailey.
我刚才在手术室 所以晚来了一会
I was on the OR floor, so it took me a minute.
不用解释了 施密特
Stop, Schmitt.
我已经听烦了
I'm bored already.
3号♥床 弗兰克·内尔斯塔德 47岁
Bed 3. Frank Nelstadt, 47.
主要症状为发烧 喉咙痛 多咳嗽
Chief complaint -- fever, sore throat, productive cough.
呼吸屋里空气氧饱和为88%
O2 sat 88% on room air.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
-是爸爸的电♥话♥ -我有点忙 艾拉
- It's dad. - I'm kinda busy, Ella.
内尔斯塔德先生 我是施密特医生
Mr. Nelstadt, I'm Dr. Schmitt.
你咳嗽多久了
How long have you had that cough?
不太清楚 有几天了吧
Uh, I don't know. A few days?
其实没有看起来这么严重
It's not as bad as it seems.
别以为我没发现
Don't think I didn't see you
你刚挂了我的电♥话♥ 亲爱的
just decline my call, honey.
你现在应该在开会
You're supposed to be at a conference.
我本来在开会 然后咱闺女把你的事抖搂出来了
I was, until our daughter ratted you out.
"爸爸的肺都要咳出来了
"Dad hacking up lung.
听起来像垂死的驼鹿 太恶心了"
Sounds like dying moose. So gross."
我们养育出了情感细腻又支持家人的年轻女孩
We've raised such a sensitive and supportive young woman.
先生 您有胸痛吗
Sir, do you have any chest pain?
我准备为您拍个X光 也可能拍个CT
I'd like to get an X-ray, maybe a CT,
只是为了排除更糟糕的情况
just to rule out anything more serious.
-还要拍个CT 真的假的 -丹
- A CT? Really? - Dan.
-你多大了 -丹尼
- How old are you? - Danny!
不好意思 医生 我丈夫有些咄咄逼人
Sorry, Doctor, my husband spins out over a hangnail.
-丹 -打扰一下 你是主管吗
- Dan-- - Excuse me. Hi. Are you in charge here?
给我丈夫做诊断的医生太年轻了
Because, uh, there's a child doctor working on my husband,
我希望能换个人
and I would like for you to change that.
施密特医生是外科住院医师
Uh, Dr. Schmitt is a surgical resident.
尽管他看起来比较年轻 他
And although - he looks young, he does --
好吧 抱歉
All right, I-I'm sorry.
我不是一直这么无理
It's not in my nature to be rude,
我希望你能原谅我
so I-I'm hoping you're gonna forgive me
因为我害怕 才会说下面的话
and know that this is just the fear talking when I say...
...如果我丈夫需要做CT 我希望找一名
...if my husband needs a CT, then I need for him
毛已经长齐了的医生
to have a grown-ass doctor.
先生 向前倾
Sir, lean forward.
弗兰克 弗兰克 他还能呼吸吗
Frank? Frank! Can he breathe?
可能发生重复性压♥迫♥损伤
Let's prepare for a possible RSI
准备一百毫克的琥珀胆碱和异丙酚
with 100 sux, 100 propofol,
还有插管托盘
and get an intubation tray ready.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我可不想看到这一幕
I do not enjoy this.
好吧
Okay.
感觉舒服多了
Oh, that feels better.
好的 上端切割已完成
All right. Upper dissection complete.
继续把样本取出
Let's go ahead and remove the specimen.
下端这边也准备好了
We're ready from the lower end.
乔 你愿意来取出吗
Jo, the honors?
当然 让我来
Yes, please. Ohh.
我不敢相信亨特没告诉妈妈他得了肿瘤
I can't believe Hunter didn't tell his mom he had a tumor.
他告诉了 上周才告诉的
Oh, he told her. Just not till last week.
他是为了保护她
Ah, he was trying to protect her.
真傻 但我也能理解他的想法
Stupid, but I understand the impulse.
我们旋转一下腿
Alright, let's rotate the leg.
请把胫骨盘和螺丝钉准备好
Can you get the tibial plates and screws ready, please?
说到父母
Speaking of parents,
你和婆婆相处得如何
how's it going with the mother-in-law?
她还住在我家 睡沙发
Still here. Still sleeping on our couch.
在阁楼里住 听着真舒服
Oof. In a loft? That sounds cozy.
不 没关系的
No, it's fine.
她人很好 反正也不占地方
She's sweet, and she doesn't take up a lot of space,
她整天就是泡茶 还织东西
and she just makes tea all day, and she knits.
原来这就是你想要躲避的事
So that's what you're avoiding.
-才不是 -谁在躲了
- No. - Who's avoiding?
乔想要参加手术来缓解压力
Jo wanted to scrub in for a distraction.
不是因为海伦 海伦挺好的
It's not Helen. Helen is fine.
我很高兴她在这 她适应得不错
I'm happy that she's here and that she's doing well
她在织帽子
and that she is knitting hats.
很多帽子 给婴儿戴的那种
A lot of them. For babies.
给我们的孩子 她和阿历克斯在计划
For our babies, apparently, that her and Alex are planning
全速向前...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表