等等 是癌症吗 天呐
Wait. So, it is cancer? Oh, my God, no.
-妈妈 -米歇尔 这
- Mom? - Michelle, it --
-不 上帝 不要这样 -妈 妈
- Oh, God, no, no. - Mom? Mom?
我们出去谈谈好吗
Why don't we step outside and talk about this?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
不要
No.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
-我是个糟糕的母亲 -不 你不是
- I'm a terrible mother. I... - No, you're not, but...
-我的天 -你现在 你只是害怕
- Oh, my God. - what you are is -- You're scared.
我告诉你 你不需要害怕
And I'm telling you, you don't have to be.
但是你不能保证 对吗
Oh, G-- But you can't promise me that, okay?
我确实不能保证
I can't promise.
但我小时候也得过一样的肿瘤
But I did have this same tumor when I was a kid --
一模一样的肿瘤
same exact tumor.
我的是长在大腿骨 还要大些
Mine was on my femur, and it was bigger.
确诊的也比J.J还晚
We caught it later than we caught J.J.'s.
我们治疗了 你看看我
We treated it, and look at me.
我就在面前 米歇尔 我还活着
I'm here, Michelle. I'm alive.
所以你也得过
So, you had it?
你也活下来了
And you survived it?
除非我是个鬼
Unless I'm a ghost.
他会很害怕的
He's gonna be so scared. -
是的 肯定会有害怕的时候
Yeah, there's gonna be scary moments, for sure.
对我来说 最可怕的就是
For me, the scariest part
看见我妈妈总是那么的悲伤
was seeing how sad my mom was all the time.
还有就是剪头发 因为
And losing my hair, but that's 'cause --
看看我这头秀发
Look at this hair. -
就是这样 J.J.就需要看见你的笑容
That's it. That's what J.J. needs to see,
每天都笑一笑
a little bit at least, every day.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
发泄完了就进来吧
So, let it out and come back in when you're ready.
等你做完手术 我就给你打石膏了哦
So, after your surgery, we're gonna get you that cast.
你想要什么颜色 蓝色绿色还是粉色
What are you thinking? Blue? Green? Pink?
我会掉头发吗 像我爷爷一样光头吗
Am I gonna lose my hair and be bald like my grandpa?
会持续一段时间 但是头发会长回来
You might for a while, but it'll grow back.
我看起来不会很奇怪吗
Won't I look weird?
我不知道
I don't know.
这样会奇怪吗
Does this look weird?
这样呢
How about that?
奇怪吗
Weird?
你想试试吗 来吧
Here, you want to give it a try? Come on.
-来啊 就剪这 -等等 等等
- Go ahead. Right there, buddy. - Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
别 别剪了 瞧着一头秀发
No, don't cut it. It's too beautiful.
把那个给我
Give me those.
再来最后一针
Just secure that last stitch.
好了
Okay.
血流声听起来不错
Blood flow sounds good.
我们成功了 同志们
And we have liftoff, people!
这个肝脏功能完全正常
This liver is fully functioning in this recipient.
我们成功了
We did it!
我们成功了
We really did.
看看这个
Look at that.
这下好了
Oh...nice.
又是送花 有点傻了吧
Flowers, too? This is getting a little silly.
他们不是一般的花 这是万寿菊
Well, they're not just flowers. They're marigolds.
亡灵节
The Day of the Dead.
我知道你忙
I know you're busy.
我猜你可能需要个伴
I just thought you'd like some company.
谢谢
Thank you.
你忙吧
I'll leave you to it.
你最喜欢的食物是什么
What's your favorite food?
烤肉
Barbecue.
-最喜欢的颜色 -肯定是蓝色
- What's your favorite color? - Blue. Definitely.
最喜欢的乐队呢
Who's your favorite band?
这有点难说了
That's a hard one.
电台司令 不 是甲壳虫乐队
Radiohead? No. The Beatles.
我爸也喜欢甲壳虫乐队
Oh, my dad likes The Beatles.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有
Uh, no, I do not.
芙洛
Flor
没什么事吗
Nothing?
没有
No.
你还好吗
You all right?
谢谢你能来
Thank you for being here.
我只希望能帮上更多
Oh, I just wish that there was more that I could do.
不 你能来就够了
No. You being here is more than enough.
上个月在医院见到你时
Um, you know, I should've, uh -- I should've talked to you
我就应该告诉你
when I saw you last month at the hospital.
不 不 我应该 我
No, no, I should have -- I-I should -- I-I --
有很多事我都应该做的
I should have done so many things.
我应该打给你 我应该告诉你利奥的事
I should've called you. I should've told you about Leo.
-你以这样的方式知道 这太 -没关系的
- For you to find out like that, it was just... - No. It's fine.
你不欠我什么的
You don't -- You don't owe me any-- No,
-老实说 我很尴尬 -欧文
- I -- Honestly -- Honestly, I was embarrassed.- Owen.
当我看见你 我很尴尬
When I saw you, I felt embarrassed
我知道这一切看起来有多糟
'cause I could see how all this looked.
有可能你是对的
You know? And maybe you were right.
你说我只是害怕孤独
You know, you said that I've always been afraid to be alone.
我从德国回来 你也确实是正确的
I come back from Germany, and I proved that to be right.
但是利奥
But Leo --
利奥在这并不是因为我寂寞
But Leo isn't just because I was lonely.
这辈子我都想做父亲
I've wanted to be a dad my entire life.
你懂的
I mean, you know that.
我懂
I know.
然后从利奥一个小孩变成利奥和贝蒂两个...
Then Leo turned into Leo and Betty and --
还有阿米莉亚
and then Amelia.
欧文
Owen
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
他醒了 对不起 我得...
He's waking up. I'm sorry. I got to --
没关系 去吧 去忙你的
Oh, no. Yeah. Go. Do your thing, yeah.
好的 小家伙 乖乖
Yeah, um... Come on. Come on, little guy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该走了
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna go.
联♥系♥人 Thatcher Grey
晚上好
Evening.
刚刚干什么了
What happened there?
做了一个癌症儿童的手术
Oh. Kid with cancer.
有急事可以打给我
In case of emergency.
我喜欢你的这朵花
I like your flower.
谢谢
Thanks.
-约会如何 -我高攀不起她
- How was your date? - She's way out of my league.
你的呢
How was yours?
我把他吓跑了
I scared him off.
我走楼梯好了
I'm gonna take the stairs.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - What's up?
手术非常成功
The surgery was flawless.
超声显示情况很好
R.I.'s on ultrasound look promising.
胆红素水平在降低
Bilirubin levels are decreasing.
你拥有了一个功能完全且健康的肝脏 吉布斯小姐
You have a fully functioning, healthy liver, Ms. Gibbs.
你用不着办葬礼了
So no funeral for you.
丹妮丝 我还想让你在我的葬礼上哭呢
Denise, honey, I wanted you to cry at my funeral.
我知道
I know.
我会活下去
I'm gonna live.
我早就告诉过你
I told you!
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天感觉如何
Hey. How'd you feel today?
-你指什么 -做骨科的工作
- What do you mean? - With ortho?
非常好
Oh. Uh, terrific.
你是个非常棒的老师
You're a great teacher.
对不起 我太唐突了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表