什 什么 你要 你要走吗
Wh-What... You're... You're leaving?
帮我个忙 回来的时候乐观点
Do me a favor and come back with a little positivity!
人真多啊
It's quite a crowd.
难得一见的手术
Quite a surgery.
手术听起来很复杂 希望能一切顺利
It sounds really complicated. I hope it goes well.
如果你觉得这可能是你最后一次做手术
Well, if you thought you might be performing your last surgery,
难道你不想轰轰烈烈地吗
wouldn't you want to go out with a bang?
凯瑟琳跟你说了
Catherine told you?
就在今天早上
This morning.
她有发病征兆 她处于痛苦之中
She's symptomatic. She's in pain.
这不是一个简单的手术
This is not a simple surgery.
你觉得这是个好主意吗
I mean, do you think this is a good idea?
我觉得她是凯瑟琳·福克斯
I think she's Catherine Fox.
我觉得
I think...
她会在这里大放光彩
she's gonna make her mark here.
我还认为她身边有着一流的团队
And I think she has a stellar team by her side.
他们都准备好了
They're ready.
满屋子的人
Full house.
十号♥刀
10 blade.
无出血 无手术迹象
No bleed, no indications for surgery.
可能是缺氧性脑损伤
Possibly an anoxic brain injury,
我会在术后密切监视她
so I'll monitor her closely in post-op.
谢谢你 谢博德
Thank you, Shepherd.
盆子
Basin.
脾脏摘除
Spleen is out.
左上腹出血得到控制
Bleeding in the left-upper quadrant is controlled,
但一定是别处还有出血
but it must be coming from somewhere.
-输了多少单位的血了 -十一
- How many units have we gone through? - Eleven.
我要夹住髂内动脉
I'm gonna clamp the internal iliac,
试着减缓出血
try to slow the bleeding.
帕克 这样你就清楚了
Parker, just so you're clear,
要是我们在急诊室就固定她
we would have gone through fewer units
我们会用更少单位的血量
had we stabilized her in the E.R.
是的 格雷医生
Yes, Dr. Gray.
这里牵引一下 尼克
Retraction here, Nico.
好的
Got it.
盆骨固定带会堵住出血口
A pelvic binder tamponades the bleeding...
这是最基本的治疗程序
It's a very simple standard of care.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
再吸一下
More retraction.
你一直这副"一切顺其自然"的样子
How did you even become a doctor
是怎么成为医生的
with this sort of "Everything'll work itself out" Attitude?
格蕾 我和别人一样
I became a doctor the way everyone does, Grey.
努力学习 考上医学院...
I worked my ass off, I went to med school...
他成了医生因为他得过癌症...
He became a doctor because he got cancer...
乔 这里没有你说话的份
Jo, that's not your story to tell.
抱歉 但是他...他不是个无足轻重的人
Sorry. But he's... He's not a lightweight,
也不是个傻瓜
and he's not an idiot.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到出血点了
Got it.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
帕克 看看
Check this out, Parker.
确保你压紧盆骨缘下边
You want to make sure you pack below the pelvic brim.
在那里你会看到很多变异的血管
That's where you're gonna run into
就像死亡之冠一样缠绕在一起
a lot of the nasty vascular variants like the crown of death.
我看到X光片的时候就有预感
I had a hunch when I saw the X-ray,
一般这种情况我会用骨盆粘结剂
and I typically do use a pelvic binder,
但这一次 如果用了可能会使内部扭转的一面
but in this case, it could've caused the internally rotated side
向内挤压得更严重
to be crushed inward,
造成更大的损失
causing even further damage.
你在急诊室怎么不早说
And you couldn't have just said that in the E.R.?
我本来应该说的 但是我当时不知道自己
I guess I could've, but I didn't realize part of my job
还必须说服你我有资格呆在这里
was convincing you I belonged here.
我以为自己只是得了流感
I thought I just had the flu
吃点抗生素就能挺过去
and the antibiotics would knock it out.
不 抗生素把你肠脏里的
No, no. The antibiotics wiped out
有益菌群也都杀死了
the good bacteria in your intestine,
造成了导致你晕倒的
which caused severe inflammation
严重的炎症
that made you pass out.
但我们及时阻断了它
But we caught it just in time.
及时吗
Just in time?
就是在它杀死我之前吗
Like, before it killed me?
天呐 我可不能死
Oh, God. I-I... I-I can't die.
孩子们不能再失去一个家长了
Those boys can't lose another parent.
艾利才开始不在半夜哭了
Eli just got to the point where he's not crying at night.
他们...他们需要我
They... They need me.
他们需要...
They need...
好吧 你的肠子好像破裂了
Okay, the bowel seems to have ruptured.
我们给她插管 做术前准备
Let's, uh, get her intubated and prepped.
她动得太厉害了
She's moving too much.
给她注射100单位异丙酚和100单位琥珀胆碱
Okay, let's push 100 of propofol with 100 of sux.
-已经开始注射 -好的
- Already on it. - Good.
什么 我...
What? I-I... Oops.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 你刚才...
Oh, God, did you...
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
所有人 停下 听我说
Okay, everybody, stop! Listen to me.
我不小心被注射了异丙酚和琥珀胆碱
The propofol and sux had just been accidentally injected
也就是说在我被撂倒之前
into my IV, which means I have about 30 seconds
大概只有30秒时间
until I will be paralyzed.
马上呼叫主任
So let's page the chief.
德卢卡 马上开始手术
DeLuca, start the surgery, stat.
我需要一个人给我插管
Uh, I'm gonna need somebody to put a tube in me,
因为我被麻醉后 呼吸道也会被麻痹
because once I am down, I'm gonna lose my airway,
如果我不能呼吸就会死掉
and if I can't breathe, then I will die.
我会非常感激帮我
I'd also appreciate it if somebody could help me
打开我的...
by breaking my fa...
病人插管完毕
Patient's intubated.
好的 施密特 看着我
Okay, Schmitt, look at me.
不要晃动喉镜 好吗
Don't rock the laryngoscope, okay?
十号♥刀
10 blade.
现在 将管子插入他的声带中间
Now, drive the tube in between his vocal chords.
亨特医生 你现在可能会有点不舒服
Dr. Hunt, you may experience some discomfort now.
施密特 他听不见你说什么
Schmitt, he can't hear you.
我第一次做这个
I've never done this.
第一次做不代表你不行
That doesn't mean you can't, all right?
现在给我电烧灼器
Now, Bovie.
我成功了
I did it.
我成功了
I did it!
先别忙着自夸
Okay, do not stop bagging, okay?
带他上楼 给他输液
Get him upstairs, hook him up to some fluids.
现在就去 快走
Now. Come on. Let's go.
她是在昏迷吗
She's in a coma?
是药物引起的昏迷
It's a medically induced coma.
镇静剂能让她保持安静 让她的身体有时间恢复
The sedation will keep her calm and allow her body to heal.
但是...
But...
她还会醒来吗
she will wake up?
娜塔莎失血过多
Natasha lost a lot of blood,
而且她的身体承受了巨大压力
and her body underwent severe stress.
我们不确定患者能否能康复
We don't always know how a patient's gonna recover from that.
也就是她不会再醒来
So she won't wake up.
我们没法确定
We can't know for sure.
我们会持续监测她的情况 支持她
We will continue to monitor her and support her
竭尽所能
and do everything we can.
我有点不知所措
I don't know what to do.
你可以握她的手 和她说说话
You can hold her hand. You can speak to her.
她也许可以听见你说话
She may be able to hear you.
她在婚礼上...
She was gonna wear a blue dress...
会穿蓝色的裙子
for our wedding.
她不是一个传统主义者...
She's not a traditionalist, and...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表