I'd say for now, just go to Boston.
这也是无奈之举
As much as I hate it.
不行
We can't.
就一年而已
It's only a year.
到那学点有用的技术再回来
We go, you learn more cool stuff, we come home.
我已经打电♥话♥拒绝他们了
We can't because I already called them and told them no.
我现在失业了
I don't have a job.
进退两难
Anywhere.
一旦舱门关闭 就不能反悔了
All right, once this door closes, you're in.
如果降压过快 你们会氮中毒
If we depressurize too quick, you will get nitrogen toxicity.
还有鼓膜破裂
You're also looking at eardrum rupture,
肺衰竭 窦损伤 视觉受损
lung collapse, sinus damage, changes in vision, uh...
记得给鼓膜增压
Don't forget to pop your ears!
Megan Salinas请到肿瘤科
Megan Salinas to Oncology.
道格的CT显示颅骨骨折
Doug's CT shows a skull fracture
下方有一处小出血口
with a small bleed underneath it.
需要把他送进手术室
I gonna need to take him to the O.R.
排出积血释放颅内压力
and drain it and relieve the pressure.
他需要脑部手术
He needs brain surgery?
有这么严重吗
Actual brain surgery?
也许病情会更加严重
Honestly, it could've been a lot worse.
不戴头盔骑摩托车发生事故
Motorcycle accidents without helmets --
亲爱的 你带汉克去餐厅转转吧
Honey, maybe you should take Hank to the cafeteria.
我想在这陪你
I want to stay with you.
开什么玩笑
Are you crazy?!
我不会再离开你们了
I'm not leaving you two alone again.
温妮 很抱歉 但我们能照顾自己
Wynnie, I am so sorry, but we'll be okay.
是我开车送你们进医院
No, I had to drive you to the hospital,
我连驾照都没有
and I don't even have a license!
她有学车许可证
She has her learner's permit.
我根本不会开车
No, I'm a terrible driver.
万一出事死了怎么办
We could have all been dead today.
爸爸
Dad!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry. I'm fine.
他的脑内部有瘀伤
He's got a little bruise on the inside of his head,
这就帮他处理干净
but I'm gonna fix it right up, okay?
手术应该不会太久
Well, surgery shouldn't be too long,
我带你们去等待室吧
so I can show you where you can wait, okay?
我找到它了
I got him!
它也许吃了别人的果冻 但我想它没事
He may have eaten someone's Jell-O, but I think he's okay.
这是你们的狗
Here's your dog.
不 它不是我们的狗
Oh, no, he's not our dog.
它是我们之前想躲开的那只狗
He's a stray we almost hit.
我们能养它吗
Can we keep him?
我对狗过敏
I'm allergic.
真没劲
So lame.
不 你别再让它逃了
No, don't just let him go --
昆德拉
Qadri.
我是班上第三名
Third in my class!
她还是高钾血症
She's still hyperkalemic,
尽管做了透析 打了胰岛素点滴
even with the dialysis and the insulin drip.
她做核磁共振了吗
Is she on her way up to the MRI?
做了 放射科马上就能把结果给我们了
Yes, uh, radiology should be sending the results any minute,
我也让皮尔斯医生去会诊
and I asked Dr. Pierce to meet you in the tech room
这样她也能看看
so she could have a look.
干得好 赫尔姆
Great work, Helm.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么这么看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
没什么 我没怎么看你
Nothing. I'm not.
-你需要我吗 -是的
- Hey. You needed me? - Yep.
Shea Drexler请到病理科
Shea Drexler to Pathology.
Shea Drexler
Shea Drexler...
你的病人是什么情况
What do you got?
摩托车事故
Motorcycle injury.
没戴头盔
No helmet.
蠢透了
Stupid.
没错
Yep.
你的呢
You?
心脏不好的红娘
Matchmaker with a bad heart.
-真讽刺 -她是个红娘
- Ironic. - She's a matchmaker?
这年头还有人做红娘
Those still exist?
我猜网恋有些...
I guess Internet dating is just so...
-有欺骗性 -压抑
- Deceitful? - Depressing.
说得没错
Exactly.
这里有狗吗
Is there a dog in here?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
没 没事了
No. Nothing.
我以前在洛杉矶有个89岁的病人
I had an 8♥9♥-♥year-old patient in L.A.
她雇了个红娘帮她找个能晚上开车的男人
Who hired a matchmaker to help her find a man who could drive at night.
这是她唯一的要求
That was her only requirement.
真浪漫
That's so sweet.
红娘先帮你删选一遍候选人
Well, they take the work out for you.
过滤掉变♥态♥和有情感包袱的人
They weed out the creeps and the emotional baggage.
让你直接进入靠谱人选区
They get you to that pre-vetted place.
就像我和欧文一样
Like where Owen and I are.
具体是什么区域
Which is where, exactly?
就是他可以晚上开车载她的那种
Where he's gonna drive her around at night?
我想是的
I think so.
我希望如此
I hope so.
我可不
I don't.
我可不希望是那样
I don't hope that for you.
什么
What?
为什么
Why not?
-我只是 -知道吗
- I just -- - You know what?
在你搞清楚自己的情感状况前 别回答
Don't answer that until you have dealt with your own half-proposal.
杰克森说我嫁给了工作
Jackson told me I'm married to my work.
我是嫁给了工作吗
Am I married to my work?
他就爱随口乱说 不是吗
Oh, he just throws that word around a lot, doesn't he?
他们把结果发过来了
Oh, they sent the studies.
我对心脏可能有些生疏了
I may be a little rusty with hearts,
但这看起来
but that looks like --
这心脏都不怎么跳了
It's barely pumping.
疤痕组织包住了她的整个心脏
The scar tissue's restricted her entire heart.
施密特 如果你站在那里
Schmitt, if you stand there,
我的手肘会一直挡你的脸
my elbow's gonna be in your face for hours.
你得动一下
I need you to move.
大概要多长时间
How many hours are we thinking?
我应该提前说下 我有点幽闭恐惧症
I -- I should have mentioned, I'm a tad claustrophobic.
你站在她的抽吸管上了
You're -- You're standing on her suction.
施密特
Schmitt!
我没同意退出
I didn't sign off on this!
是我 我让你退出的
I did. I signed.
她也是我的病人
Well, she's my patient, too.
开开...我要进去
Open up the --oor -- I want in.
我...抱歉...我
I -- sor-- I-- y-- e--
我付了这么多钱 这东西怎么不管用呢
And why doesn't that work for all the money I paid for that?
让我进去
Let me in.
不行 已经上压了
I can't. It's already pressurized.
他们在里面 你待在外面
They're in. You're out.
天哪
Oh, God.
我感觉 我不能呼吸
I'm feeling like I, uh -- I can't breathe.
你们有感觉到吗
A-A-Anyone else feel that?
好像这里空气不足
Like there's not enough air?
我们处于压缩空气中
We're in compressed air.
这就是高压舱的作用 明白吗
It's literally the whole point of this thing, all right?
拿一把手术刀 深吸一口气
So just grab a scalpel. Take a breath.
*求你别告诉他*
*Won't you tell him, please,*
*加快速度*
*put on some speed,*
*跟上我的节奏*
*follow my lead*
妮莎怎么样了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表