Dr. Angemi, extension 2107.
安吉米医生 分机2107号♥呼叫
Dr. Angemi, extension 2107.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
她告诉你了
She told you?
你爱吗
Do you?
谁会不爱呢
Who wouldn't?
怎么了
Oh, what's that?
是贝利
Bailey.
你应该进去
You should go in there.
我 不 不 不
I -- no, no, no.
梅瑞狄斯说要陪着你 我想
Meredith said to stay with you. I mean --
没事 我很好 我可以在这里等
No, I'm fine. I can wait here.
伙计 你干了什么
Dude, what did you do?
我不知道
I don't know!
去吧 快去
Go. Go!
请把门关上 坐下 德卢卡医生
Close the door and have a seat, please, Dr. DeLuca.
这个月2号♥
Um, on the 2nd of this month,
你在门诊工作
you worked in the clinic.
对吗
Is that correct?
我得查一下 但 是的
Um, I'd have to check, but, yeah.
我认为你的记录是对的
I'm sure your records are right.
好的 在那天
Okay. And on that day,
你治疗过一位叫加布丽埃尔·里维拉的人吗
you treated one Gabriella Rivera?
是的 我们切除了她结肠的一部分
Yes, we resected a part of her colon
并诊断她患有非霍奇金淋巴瘤
and diagnosed her with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
我们中包括谁
Who is "We"?
我很抱歉 这是怎么回事
I-I'm sorry. W-What is this all about?
德卢卡医生 这些人是检查员
Dr. DeLuca. These people are inspectors
来自奥林匹亚联合医疗集团
from the Olympia United Medical Group.
他们负责你以及
They provide your insurance
格蕾·斯隆纪念医院的所有员工的保险
and that of every employee at Grey-Sloan Memorial.
已经发现梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
It has come to light that Dr. Meredith Grey
提交了她自己女儿的名字
submitted her own daughter's name
以支付加布丽埃尔的手术和护理费用
to pay for Gabriella's surgery and care,
这既是欺诈又是重罪
which is both a fraud and a felony.
所以我们需要你
So we're going to need you
说具体点
to be a lot more specific.
她更容易患上术后发烧
She's more at risk to get a post-op fever,
所以你得密切关注她
so you need to keep a close eye on her.
-你好呀 -嘿
- Well, hello there. - Hey.
我刚刚用了价值百万美元的手
I've just used these million-dollar hands
治疗了严重的梭形动脉瘤
on a nasty fusiform aneurysm,
猜猜它们接下来要干什么
and guess what they're tackling next --
组装宜家婴儿换衣台
an IKEA changing table,
没记错的话是叫"弗洛德换衣台"
which I believe is called a "FLURRD."
你要回家了吗 还是多待一会
You heading home, or you got to, uh, hang around
给黄金血男孩动手术
for the golden blood?
不 格斯不能动手术
Uh, no. Gus can't have surgery.
他现在只能接受输血
He can only handle a transfusion right now.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的 我没
Yeah, I -- no.
我 我只是
I -- um, I just --
汤姆 我必须
Tom, I have to, um,
我 我得去 处理一些事情
I, uh, I have to go, uh, take care of something.
没事 我们家里见
No big. I'll, uh -- I'll meet you back at the ranch.
我去买♥♥晚饭 然后在弗洛德桌上吃饭
I'll grab some dinner. We can eat off the FLURRD.
怎么了
Hey. What happened?
血红蛋白下降
Oh, hemoglobin's worse,
他的一些末梢器官开始衰竭
and he's starting to have some end-organ failure.
黄金血被堵在了路上
Golden blood's stuck in traffic.
高压疗法是我们最后的希望
Hyperbaric therapy's our last hope.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
-我把乔带回来了 -她还好吗
- I-I brought Jo back. - Is she okay?
她很好 但我们应该谈谈
She's fine, but we should talk.
我们准备好了 克莱夫医生
We're ready, Dr. Karev.
好的 我和你一起进去
Okay. I'll -- I'll come in with you.
好
All right.
泰迪 你好
Teddy. Hi.
我很抱歉 我 我
I'm sorry. I -- I --
我 我错过了什么吗
Did I -- - Did I just open a time portal?
不 不 抱歉
No. No, sorry.
我 利奥感冒了
I'm, uh -- Leo has a cold.
欧文还没回来
Owen is still out in the --
你们俩又在一起了吗
Are you two back together again?
因为如果是的话
'Cause if you are,
-我不想再重蹈覆辙了 -没有
- I do not want to go down that road again. - No.
- 没有 - 那我还是
- No, no. - So I just --
我陪着利奥 我只是在这儿陪利奥
I'm with Leo. I'm just here with Leo.
作为艾米莉娅阿姨
Auntie Amelia.
进来吧 我正给他冲奶粉呢
Uh, come in. We're making a bottle.
好的
Okay.
所以 只是出于好奇
So, just out of curiosity,
你要重蹈什么覆辙
what, uh, road are you going down?
我爱欧文 尽管这令人胆颤
I love Owen, and it's scary,
我们互相伤害 而且相伴不易
and we hurt each other, and it is not easy.
都是我已经知道的事
Uh, all things I know.
但我 我不想要安全
But I don't -- I don't want safe.
我不想抚养女儿时只为了她安全
I-I don't want to raise my daughter just to feel safe.
我想让她感受生活
I want her to live,
我想让她拥有爱 发现爱
and I want her to have love and see love,
汤姆·卡洛西科 他让我
and Tom Koracick -- he makes me --
他令我开怀 感到安全
he makes me laugh and -- and feel safe.
但我感觉不到激♥情♥ 愤怒或陶醉
But I don't feel passion or rage or ecstasy.
欧文是唯一一个
I mean, Owen is the only person
曾让我拥有那些感受的人
who ever makes me feel any of those things.
等等 真的吗 唯一
Wait, really? The only one?
是的
Yes.
欧文是唯一一个曾令我心潮澎湃的男人
Owen is the only person who has ever done that for me,
尽管很疯狂 但我要告诉他
and it's maddening, and I have to tell him,
我要在女儿出生前告诉他
and I have to tell him before my daughter is born.
你知道自己羊水破了吗
Uh, you are aware that you are leaking.
知道 大概在"艾米莉娅阿姨"时羊水就破了
Yeah, my water broke back around "Auntie Amelia,"
但我想在分娩前说出这些话
but I just had to say all that before I go into labor.
-我们是不是该... -是的
- Uh, should we... - Yeah, we probably should.
好
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
泰迪的羊水破了
Teddy's water just broke.
那她就无法顶我的班了
So she won't be able to cover my service anymore.
-这样吧 -我们走 直接走
- You know what? - Let's just go. Let's just go.
我们可以晚点回来拿这些东西
All right, we can come back for this stuff.
我可以晚点回来拿这些东西
I'll come back for this stuff later.
我猜老天也漏了
I guess God's water just broke, too.
总有很多次
There will be no shortage of times
让你曾想放弃一切
when you feel like giving up.
但你不能让恐惧或绝望阻挡你
But you can't let that fear or desperation stop you.
现在是2.4个大气压 我们出不去了
Pressure's at 2.4 ATA, so we're stuck in here.
他的心电图ST段还有波动吗
Is he still having ST changes?
目前没有任何改善
Uh, nothing's resolved yet.
但很快就能知道是否起作用了
We should know soon if it's working.
乔怎么了
What the hell happened with Jo?
-她跟你说了吗 说什么了吗 -格蕾医生
- Did she talk to you? Did she tell you anything? - Dr. Grey?
现在不是个好时间
Hey, it's not a good time right now.
这可以等
This can't wait.
怎么了 乔在哪里
What happened? Where's Jo?
你的病人 加布·里维拉 我骗了你
Your patient, Gabby Rivera -- I, uh -- I lied to you.
什么
What?
她没有保险
She didn't have insurance,
她也不该入院治疗
and she shouldn't have been admitted,
但我很想让她做手术
but I wanted her to get the surgery very badly.
所以我没告诉别人
And so, I didn't tell anyone,
在她的文件上写了别人的名字
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表