我不会停下 除非你告诉我们为什么
I'm not stopping until you tell us why you --
因为我不想回学校了
Because I don't want to go back to school!
我恨它
I hate it.
全是拉帮结派和蠢女孩及她们愚蠢的暗恋对象
It's all cliques and stupid girls with stupid crushes
还有因为我在数学上赢过他们就生气的蠢男孩
and stupid boys who get mad when I beat them at math.
午饭的时候没人和我坐在一起
Nobody sits with me at lunch.
那劳伦呢
What about Lauren?
我因为生病总是缺课
I missed too much school because I'm sick all the time,
所以她去和其他孩子坐了
so she found other kids to sit with.
我在那没有朋友
I don't have any friends there.
但是在这有
But here I do.
所以我想待在这
So I want to stay here.
诺拉 胰岛素滴注结束后我们会检查你的数值
Nora, we'll be checking your labs once you finish your insulin drip.
一旦你的各项数据稳定了
Once your labs stabilize --
我还是会再喝果汁的
I'll just drink more juice.
我不想做手术
I don't want the surgery.
这是我的身体 而我不想做
It's my body. I don't want it.
我教给她的 那是她的身体
I taught her that. That it's her body.
我不知道该怎么做了
I'm not sure what to do here.
艾琳 我们能谈谈吗
Eileen, can we talk?
住院服务 3343
Inpatient Services, 3343.
住院服务 3343
Inpatient Services, 3343.
我不知道
I didn't know --
我不知道她恨学校
I didn't know she hated school.
我不知道她和劳伦不再是朋友了
I didn't know she and Lauren weren't friends anymore.
我怎么会不知道呢
How did I not know?
她们到了喜欢保密的年纪
Well, they reach an age where they like to keep secrets,
喜欢自己解决问题
like to figure things out for themselves.
这不怪你
It's not on you.
我管劳伦叫过一次婊♥子♥
I called Lauren a bitch once.
不是当着她面 背地里 对着我女儿说的
Not to her face, but behind her back, to my daughter,
我管她10岁的闺蜜叫婊♥子♥
I called her 10-year-old best friend a bitch
因为她对我孩子的态度就像个婊♥子♥
because she was being a bitch. To my kid.
我想保护她并站在她这边
And I wanted to protect her and be on her side,
但是也许这是为什么诺拉不再和我说话了
but maybe that's why Nora doesn't talk to me anymore.
也许我不该有反应 我应该就听着
Maybe I wasn't supposed to react, just listen.
但我从来不擅长这样 所以
But I'm not super great at that historically, so...
我现在不知道我该怎么做了
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now.
你应该让她接受手术
You're supposed to make her get the surgery.
今天 现在
Today. Right now.
德卢卡
DeLuca --
每个孩子在学校都会被欺负
Every kid gets bullied at school.
大多数孩子都有这样的时刻 对吧
Most kids hate school at some point or another, right?
-你的意思是我该强迫她 -是的
- Are you saying I should hold her down -- - Yes.
不 不 这是我的病人 德卢卡
No, no, look, this is my patient, DeLuca --
我不认识诺拉
I don't know Nora.
我不在乎她在学校有没有朋友
I'm not attached to whether she has friends at school or not,
但我不想看到她死
but I would like to see her not die.
她不会死的
She's not dying.
我的天 你在说
Oh, my God, what are you --
-德卢卡 -她现在很痛苦 对吧
- DeLuca. - Look, she's in pain, right?
每次她的胰腺张开
Every time her pancreas flares up,
对她来说都极其痛苦
it's extremely painful for her.
她要接受这次手术是有原因的
She's getting this surgery for a reason,
所以就说服她接受吧
so just make her get it.
让她得到她需要的帮助
Make her get the help that she needs.
你可以走了 德卢卡医生
Look, you are dismissed, Dr. DeLuca.
现在走吧
Walk away now.
快走 不然你就被解雇了
Walk away now, or you're fired.
我做不到
I can't do this.
拜托
Come on.
我不行 这太奇怪了
I can't. It's just -- It's weird.
我不知道怎么解释 我可以
I don't know how to explain it. I mean, I can --
我可以像对士兵那样给她命令
I can give her orders like -- like -- like she's a soldier.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
什么 我很擅长这个 但和婴儿说话
What? I'm good at that. Th-This baby-talk thing --
只是 只是 我不知道
it -- it just -- I don't know.
这不是我的风格
It's not my thing.
让我觉得 不知道 有点害羞
It makes me feel -- I don't know -- shy.
我可以转过去
Oh, I-I'll turn around.
怎么样
How about that?
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello.
你好啊 这是德语
Guten Tag. That's German.
准确来说是"日安"的意思 但
Technically, it means "Good day," but...
我是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
不过我想你已经知道了
But you probably already know that
因为你正在我肚子里
'cause you're floating around inside me.
-我不会这个 我不行 -你做得很好
- I'm terrible at this. I can't -- I -- - You're doing great.
不 不是的 我非常不擅长这个
No, I'm not. I'm -- I'm terrible at it,
我作为母亲已经很失败了
and I'm already failing as a mom.
我的宫颈机能不全
I'm -- I'm insufficient.
泰迪 这根本说不通
Teddy, that doesn't even make sense.
我确定我造成了
Look, and I'm sure I caused whatever it was
她想提前出来的原因
that made her want to come out early.
我站得太久 而且没喝够水
I mean, I'm on my feet too long and didn't drink enough water,
也没准是哪天忘吃孕期药了
or probably forgot to take a prenatal one day.
现在她要成为早产儿了
You know, now she's gonna be born prematurely
伴随肺部发育不良还有
with underdeveloped lungs and --
体重过轻 没有婴儿床
and low birth weight and no crib
和一个惊慌失措的妈妈
and a -- a terrified mom,
她虽然是个医生...
who, despite being a surgeon...
但对照顾婴儿一窍不通...
...knows crap about -- about taking care of babies --
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我...
I...
想试着让你知道你不是一个人
...am trying to show you that you are not alone.
至少我觉得自己在这么做
Or, at least I think I am.
等下
Hold on.
欧文
Owen. Oh.
欧文 你不必这样
Owen, you don't have to do this.
等一下
Give me a minute.
好了
Oh, yeah.
赫尔姆 还有什么其他方法
All right, Helm, what are some other ways
来准备这根血管
that we could've prepared this vessel?
我们可以做静脉补片或隐静脉移植
We could've done a vein patch or a saphenous vein graft.
她的吻...
Her anasto--
她们的吻合情况很好
T-Their anastomosis looks good.
这么称呼没那么难 对吧
Hm, see? That wasn't so hard, was it?
事实上 还挺难的
Well, yes, it was, as a matter of fact.
我完全没听过性别酷儿这个说法
It was wholly unnatural to my ear.
我之前有个修理工叫我里基
You know, I had a mechanic who called me Ricky
不管我纠正他多少次都没用
no matter how many times I corrected him.
他是我遇到的最好的修理工
Best mechanic I ever had.
我把他解雇了
I fired him.
你解雇他就是因为他叫你里基
You fired a guy 'cause he called you Ricky?
我不叫里基
I'm not a Ricky.
这就是一种假象等值
That's kind of a false equivalent.
把一个恼人的昵称和性别错称相比较...
Comparing an annoying nickname to misgendering --
我就是想说 我了解这感觉
I'm just saying that I understand what it's like
当别人用与你不等值的称呼喊你时
when you're called something you aren't.
别人还叫过我比里基更难听的
I've been called a lot worse than Ricky.
只是 只是世界前进得太快
It's just -- just that the world moves fast,
我...我正在努力跟上节奏
and I'm -- I'm trying to keep up,
我在适应
and I'm trying to adjust,
而你的态度毫无帮助
and your attitude is not helping the process.
我有个女朋友曾经叫我杰基
I had a girlfriend call me Jackie once.
你和她分手了吗
Did you break up with her?
当然了
Damn straight I did.
克莱夫医生 诺拉的血糖检测结果出来了
Dr. Karev, Nora's new glucose panel came back.
情况很好
This is good.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表