我想说你迟到了
I meant to say you're late.
早上和利奥遇到了点小麻烦
I ran into trouble with Leo this morning,
阿米莉亚去参加会议了
and Amelia's at a conference.
其实阿米莉亚
Actually, Amelia's...
已经不和我在一起了 所以
out of the picture, which is...
阿米莉亚有时会帮忙照顾利奥
You know, Amelia, she would sometimes help with Leo,
但今天早上只有我一人
but this morning, it was all me.
倒不是说有什么问题 你懂吗
Not that it matters, you know?
我自己能照顾利奥 完全没问题
I can handle Leo on my own. I do just fine.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
连环车祸 二十多岁男性
MVC rollover, male in his 20s,
锁骨可能骨折 生命体征稳定
possible fractured clavicle -- stable vitals.
他妻子在旁边的车上 你们应该先检查她
His wife's next door. You should see her first.
-二号♥创伤室见 -莉齐·霍尔 22岁
- I'll see you in Trauma 2. - Lizzie Hall, 22,
在现场还能够定位人
oriented to person on the scene,
血压九十多 现场昏迷指数13
pressure's in the 90s, GCS 13 in the field.
好的 一号♥创伤室 出发
All right. Trauma 1, let's go.
利奥和我很好 就我和他
Leo and I are great, just me and him.
-我很擅长带他 懂吗 -我什么也没说
- I'm great with him, okay? - I didn't say anything.
突然间我感觉要通过面试才能为人父
Suddenly, I feel like I'm auditioning to be a father.
抱歉 是在这排队吗
Excuse me. Is this the, uh, line?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
像这个标语说的
Well, like the banners say,
西部替代性止痛方法♥会♥议
Western States Conference for Alternative Pain Relief.
嗯 我不知道你也喜欢这类讲座
Right. I didn't, uh -- didn't know you were into this stuff.
我不喜欢
Yeah, I'm not.
我是说 我很感兴趣
I mean, I'm interested,
自从那天吸食过量后
ever since that day with the mass overdose.
没错 糟糕的一天
Yeah. Tough day.
是啊
Yes.
我对你大哭大叫 还抽搐
I cried at you, convulsively.
你可能还记得
You might recall.
那之后我就没怎么见过你了
I haven't seen you around much since then.
对 那是故意的
Yeah, that was intentional.
很难想象从那之后怎么面对你
It's hard to know where to go after that.
不管怎么 我第一次来 你呢
Anyway, I'm, uh, newly into it. How about you?
我一年来三次
Uh, I do, like, three of these a year, yeah.
我要做个演讲
I'm giving a lecture.
-什么时候 -明天
- W-When is that? - Tomorrow.
但我要去参观一个针灸演示
Uh, but right now, I was gonna hit up this acupuncture demo.
有兴趣吗
Interested?
我要去参加下一代非甾体抗炎药小组
Uh, well, I'm headed to this next-generation NSAIDs panel.
但是你知道吗 我宁愿被扎
But...no, you know what? I think I'd rather get poked.
被针扎
With needles.
当我没说
Never mind.
我还是继续躲着你吧
I'm gonna keep avoiding you.
祝你愉快
Have a nice time.
-好吧 -我的天
- Okay. - Oh, my God.
-先生 这样你疼吗 -不疼
- Sir, do you have any pain when I do this? - No, I don't.
很好 颈椎没问题
Great. C-spine's cleared.
-你传呼的吗 -左锁骨骨折
- You paged? - Left clavicular fracture
肱骨远端可能骨折
and a possible fracture of the distal humerus.
我老婆还好吗
Hey, is my wife okay?
她就在旁边屋 她
She is right next door. She's being --
我的孩子呢
What about my baby?
她 我的孩子还好吗
She's -- Is my baby all right?
他们没有带一个婴儿进来
They didn't bring a baby in.
-车里有婴儿吗 -不不 我的
- Was there a baby in the car? - No, no, my, um --
我的老婆 她
My wife, um, she's -- she's -- ow.
她怀孕五个月了
She's five months pregnant.
施密特 你先治疗这些擦伤
Um, Schmitt, you can start on these abrasions.
-我马上就回来 好吗 -好的
- Um, I'm gonna be right back, okay? - Okay.
开一条中心静脉
I'm doing a central line.
利多卡因
Lidocaine.
跟我换
Hey. Switch with me.
-什么 我才要开始 -她怀孕了
- What? I'm just about to do -- - She's pregnant.
五个月
Five months.
和我换 你去治疗老公
Switch with me, and you can take the husband.
我没事
I'm fine.
呼叫产科 她怀孕了
Page OB. She's pregnant.
麻烦做个超声波检查
And get an ultrasound, please.
好的
Okay.
找出羊羔的死亡原因 写成报告给我看
Figure out why the lamb died, write a report, and I'll review it.
听着 我会和爸爸说说让你回来
Look, I'll talk to Papa about getting you back
继续研究这个项目 好吗
on the research project, all right?
我不想重回这个项目
I don't want back on this project.
安德里亚 别假装你没看见
Andrea, stop pretending you don't see it.
这些起伏 时而兴奋时而低落时而搞笑时而严酷
These swings -- he's up, he's down, he's funny, he's cruel.
他患有躁郁症
He is bipolar.
他拒绝承认 现在你也是
He refuses to acknowledge it, and now you are, too.
有人呼我去小诊室
I'm being paged to The Hole.
急诊室 快去
The Pit. Go.
这是个重要的项目 但是我父亲
This is an important project, but my father --
是他把它带到这里来的
is the one who brought it here.
如果你听之任之 他会毁了它
Could ruin it if you let him.
你也这么想吗
Is that your take?
听着 他也不容易 他从来都不易
Look, he's not easy. H-he's never been easy.
但是我姐姐也一样
But neither is my sister,
她不能正确地诊断他
and she doesn't have the right degree to diagnose him.
他们两个 他们总是掐架
The two of them, they -- they do this.
一直都是
Always have.
把报告写了给我
Get me that report.
神经科住院医师请到急诊室
Neuro resident to the ER.
麦琪 你是被收养的
Maggie, you're adopted.
是的 我听说过 早上好
Yeah, I'd heard that. And good morning.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry, um...
我只是在想你是否做过DNA测试吗
I was just wondering, did you ever get your DNA tested?
你才认识我吗
Have you met me?
我疯狂检查自己
I battered myself with tests.
我想知道一切
I-I wanted to know everything.
我的DNA结果
My DNA results.
基因组
我不想一个人打开
I don't want to open them alone,
我也不想和阿历克斯一起
but I don't want to open them with Alex
还得面对他的臭脸
and have to watch his face
如果他发现自己的老婆有基因缺陷
if he discovers that his wife is a genetic lemon.
我来帮你 听着 我知道这很可怕
I'm your girl. Look, I know this can be scary.
但我保证 不管 我们发现什么
But I promise, whatever we find...
什么东西这么臭
Ugh, what stinks in here?
是我 抱歉 我洗手了 但...
That's me, sorry. I washed my hands, but...
你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
阿尔兹海默症 没有
Alzheimer's, no.
好的
Okay.
亨丁顿舞蹈症 没有
Huntington's, no.
潘金森症 没有
Parkinson's, no.
恭喜你 你的基因好得很
Congratulations. You won the genetic lottery.
这里说我大部分是英国人的基因
It says here I'm mostly British.
恭喜
Congrats.
我要去看病人了
I got a patient.
苏斯曼医生请到儿科重症监护室
Dr. Sussman to Peds ICU.
天呐
Oh, my...
"您和玛莎·汤姆林森基因相似
"You are comparing with Martha Tomlinson.
玛莎·汤姆林森有可能
It's probable that Martha Tomlinson
是您的表亲"
is your first cousin."
我还有个表亲
I have a cousin.
你想让我找到她吗
Do you want me to find her?
你要怎么找
How would you do that?
先用搜索引擎 然后上脸书和照片墙
Start with a Web search, then Facebook, Instagram,
然后用各种消费者数据库详细搜索...
then an exhaustive search of various consumer databases --
不 我不想这样
No, no, no, no! I don't want that!
不 这太可怕了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表