好吧 享受你的月球水疗吧
Okay, uh, enjoy your moon spa.
嘿 你叫我到过道来吗
Hey. You paged me to the breezeway.
我想见见你 还有
I wanted to see you, and... Whoa.
今天早上怎么样
How was this morning?
利奥睡了懒觉 贝蒂起床做了早餐
Uh, Leo slept in, and Betty made breakfast.
没事的 她还在问你在哪儿呢
It was fine. She was asking for you.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
快来帮帮我们
We need help, please!
-你受伤了吗 -他们受伤了 在车后座
- Are you hurt? - They are! They're in the back!
-谁 -我们愚蠢的父母
- Who? - Our stupid parents.
他出了好多血
He was bleeding a lot.
我用了整卷的纸巾也没止住
I used the whole roll of paper towels.
我们需要一张轮床 快
We need a gurney, now!
得要两张 我妈也在摩托车上
Two. My mom was also on the motorcycle.
亲爱的 手刹拉了吗
Honey, did you put the van's emergency brake on?
当然 我又不像你和爸那样蠢
Yes, I'm not an idiot like you and Dad
刚刚撞毁了一辆死亡机车
who just crashed a death machine!
我们只是在躲那只狗
We were trying to avoid hitting the dog!
请别冲我嚷嚷 我是你母亲
And please don't yell at me. I'm your mother.
你可没有个母亲样儿
You're not acting like it!
他没戴头盔吗
He wasn't wearing a helmet?
我们只有一顶头盔 他让我戴了
We only had one. He made me wear it.
我们只是在周围兜兜风
We were just going around the block!
轮床还没拿来吗
Where's that gurney?
*有一个人*
*There's a somebody*
*我一直想见*
*I'm wanting to see*
*我希望他是*
*I hope that he turns out to be*
*一个能够*
*someone who'll*
*保护我的人*
*watch over me*
很好听
That's nice.
茜茜 你真得回床上了
Cece, you really need to be back in bed.
*我是一只小羊羔 失去了...*
*I'm a little lamb who's lost...*
没错 她已经在半夜至少
Exactly. I mean, she went into V-Tach at least four times
室速四次了
in the middle of the night.
直到透析恢复她的电解质平衡前
And until the dialysis restores her electrolytes,
她有心律失常的危险
she's at risk for arrhythmias.
我们可以给她挂胺碘酮点滴
We could start her on an amiodarone drip.
好 这个作为后备方案
All right, well let's keep that as a plan
继续检查她的钾含量
and just keep rechecking her potassium.
妮莎怎么样了
And how's Nisha?
败血症 白细胞计数为二万二
She's septic, white count of 22,000,
我们已经使用加压剂了
and we started her on pressors.
她父母正坐飞机从东京赶来
Her parents are on a flight back from Tokyo now,
但在他们抵达以前 茜茜不愿离开一步
but until they get here, Cece won't leave her side.
那就给她戴上口罩和手套
So, let's make sure that she wears a mask and gloves.
检测一下动脉气血和乳酸含量
Yeah. Send for an ABG and, uh, lactic acid.
谢谢你看着她
Thanks for keeping an eye on her.
她人很好 但总是迫切地
She's a very sweet woman, but she's so aggressive with the --
-做红娘 -没错
- The matchmaking? - Yes.
-对吧 -是啊
- Right? - Yeah, no kidding.
她问我是否单身 恋爱历史
She asked me about my status, my relationship history,
还有十年计划
my 10-year plan.
职场和情场的十年计划
Career- and relationship-wise.
所以我没法进去
That's why I can't go back in there.
至少你可以用麦琪作为挡箭牌
At least you can tell her to back off because you have Maggie.
是啊 但你也可以说你得工作
Yeah, but you should just tell her you have work, you know?
你这是什么意思
And what does that mean?
就像 你嫁给了你的工作
Like, that you're married to your work.
我是说
I mean...
但我没有
But I'm not.
少装了 我们都是 但尤其是你
Oh, come on. We all are. Just you are especially.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你有看过高压氧舱吗
Have you seen the, uh, hyperbaric chamber?
他们装好了 所以很值得
That thing is finished, so it's probably worth
去看一眼
taking a little peek.
你非常成功
You're very successful.
非常事业有成
Oh, very. Very successful.
是啊 但我没有结婚
Yeah, but I'm not married --
那不错
That's cool.
我也没有结婚
Me neither.
我想跟你说
May I remind you
很多人还是出于习惯叫我主任
that many people still call me "Chief" out of habit?
我可以确保一个无缝衔接过程
I mean, I can ensure a seamless transition --
下任主任不是你
It's not going to be you.
等等 为什么
Wait, why on earth not?
因为
Because...
总有一天 我要坐回主任的位置
One day, I want the job back,
你只是第一轮选秀选手
and you're a first-round draft pick,
没人会把首发球员从赛场上撤下
and no one removes a game starter from the court --
我是说办公室
I mean office.
你从什么时候开始喜欢运动了
Since when do you like sports?
-你去哪 -去月球水疗
- Where are you going? - To the moon spa.
那里很清静
Where it's quiet.
她的肌氨酸酐含量一直在上升
Her creatinine keeps climbing,
做一个超声造影和心脏核磁共振检查
so let's order an ultrasound with contrast and a cardiac MRI.
我只是想确认她的肾衰竭没有影响心脏
I just want to make sure her tanking kidneys aren't tanking her heart.
我...
I, uh...
我明白你为什么不想进去
I understand why you don't want to go in there.
我也嫁给了普外科
I mean, I'm married to general surgery, too.
我明白 我能感同身受
I get it. I relate.
赫尔姆 不是这样的
Helm, no.
我...只是...去做核磁共振吧
I -- It's -- Just -- Go get the MRI, please.
梅瑞狄斯在这呢
Oh, Meredith! There she is.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
发生什么了 你们的蜜月呢
What happened to the honeymoon?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我忘带防晒霜了
I forgot sunscreen.
而我想拯救世界
And I want to save the world.
来吧
Come on.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得...
I think...
阿历克斯娶了个富婆
Alex married up.
-是吧 -如果她能成功
- Right? - If she does this,
我就可以退休 买♥♥个比艾弗里更大的船
I can retire and buy a bigger boat than Avery.
同时也救死扶伤
And also save lives.
这个对所有癌症都有效吗
And this would work for all types of cancers?
白血病 腺癌 肝细胞瘤
Leukemias, adenocarcinomas, liver hepatomas?
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe? I don't know!
但如果我们可以分离癌细胞
But if we can isolate the cancer cells
并定位使其疯长的基因序列
and locate the gene sequence that makes them grow uncontrollably,
那理论上来说
then, theoretically,
我们可以做个反基因链并阻止癌细胞生长
we can make the anti-DNA sequence that'll stop it.
那就可以用它治疗所有长在身体里的异物了
Well, then you could use it for anything that goes wrong in the body.
没错
Exactly.
现在我不开心了
Well, now I'm pissed
因为你提前结束了蜜月
because you came back early from your honeymoon
回来让我看见未来医学的希望
to wave the future of medicine in my face
然后就把这一切带去波士顿吗
and take it to Boston?
我回来是想让你为我建立一个研究项目
I came back to ask you to create a fellowship for me.
这样我就可以继续研究迷你肝脏和这个了
So that I can keep working on mini livers and this.
主要是这个
Mostly this.
和你一起
With you.
给我一小时 我去找贝利批准
Give me an hour to get approval from Bailey.
你很幸运
So, you were lucky.
只有一些瘀伤
You may have gotten away with a few bruises
和手上的伤口
and cuts on your hands.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不用道歉 这是我的工作
Don't apologize. This is my job.
不 我觉得很不好意思
No, I'm so embarrassed.
我们打算骑一圈 就在附近的街区
We decided to take a ride, just around the block.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表