我告诉过你不要到外面去
I told you not to go outside in that mess!
你看见我了吗 来点同情吧
Do you see me? How about some sympathy?
还有别吼了
And stop shouting!
你在这里 没人能听到自己在想什么
Nobody can hear themselves think with you in here.
谁能帮我检查一下
Can someone please check my ears
耳朵多年来的损伤情况
for years of damage?
所以 你们俩结婚了
So, you two are married, then.
右侧呼吸音下降
Decreased breath sounds on the right.
他得了小肺炎
He's got a small pneumo.
- 我们吵了一架 - 他挑起的
- We were having a fight. - Which he started.
所以我走到外面去躲避她
So I went outside to get away from her.
他一直就这样
Which is all he ever does.
我完美地在她面前关上了前门
And I slammed the front door on her perfectly.
可以与1987年的大关门相提并论
Rivaled the Great Door Slam of 1987.
然后别人家的邮箱撞到了
And then someone's mailbox slammed
我们的梧桐树上
into our sycamore.
但我已经摔过门了 不能后悔了
But I couldn't undo that door slam,
所以我去散步了
so I took a walk.
像个傻子
Like an idiot.
我看不出是否有心包积液
I can't tell if there's a pericardial effusion.
我在脖子上摸到了脉搏
I'm getting a pulse in the neck,
但我担心潜在的伤害
but I'm worried about an underlying injury.
所以我站在霍夫曼家门前
So, I'm standing in front of the Hoffmans' house
就在他们愚蠢的圣诞装饰被风吹起的时候
when their stupid Christmas decorations caught the wind,
然后 挞答
and, ta-da!
我应该在圣诞老人的工作室
I should be in Santa's workshop.
这甚至不是感恩节
It isn't even Thanksgiving.
这是激怒
It's enraging.
我给社区协会写过一封信
I wrote a letter to the neighborhood association.
我每年写一篇
I write one every year.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
欧文
Owen.
你们两个处理这个吧
You two got this?
好的
Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
我很好 它几乎不痛
I'm okay. It barely stings.
她从耶斯勒走到这里 被树枝击中
She walked here from Yesler and got hit by a tree branch.
她是这么说的 跟着我的手指
So she says. Follow my finger.
她需要缝几针
She needs a few stitches.
还有CT扫描和毒素检查
And a CT scan and a tox screen.
我不需要那个
I don't need that.
它只会显示我嗨了
It's just gonna say I'm high.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我搞砸了 但我想戒毒的
I know I messed up, but I want to get clean.
我回来是因为你 欧文和里奥
I came back because of you and Owen and Leo.
我得走了 我要去做手术
I have to go. I have a surgery. Um...
告诉护士她是个瘾君子
Just tell the nurses she's an addict
不要给她任何东西
and don't give her anything.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嘿 一切都会好起来的 好吗
Hey, it's gonna be okay, okay?
来吧 来吧 你在哪儿
Come on, come on. Where are you?
那是什么东西
What's all that stuff?
只是结婚礼物
Just wedding gifts.
我找不到巴比了
I can't find Bubby!
巴比是安全毯还是宠物鼠
Is Bubby a security blanket or a pet rat?
你在这里啊
There you are!
这是巴比
This is Bubby.
我住在车里的时候 是她给我热饭吃
She gave me hot meals when I was living in my car.
我没有祖父母
I didn't have grandparents.
我不敢相信真正的答案比一只宠物老鼠还要悲伤
I can't believe the real answer is sadder than a pet rat.
相信我 你的芝士意面会充满我的爱的
Trust me when I say your mac-and-cheese will be made with love.
- 哦 不 - 怎么
- Oh, no. - What?
是什么
What is it?
- 我们的结婚证书 - 所以呢
- Our marriage license. - So?
所以如果你不把它寄出去 这就不是正式的了
So if you don't mail it in, it's not official!
我应该寄出去吗
Was that my job?
有点是啊
Kinda!
所以我们没结婚吗
So we're not married?
你好 没错
Hello? Yeah.
怎么了 施密特
What's up, Schmitt?
克莱夫医生 乔希·戈登在诊所
Uh, Dr. Karev, Josh Gordon's in the clinic
他有腹痛和呕吐症状
with abdominal pain and vomiting and...
明白了 我在办
Got it. Will do.
克莱夫医生说要插入胃管 送他去儿科
Dr. Karev said to put in an NG tube and admit him to peds.
我带阿吉拉尔太太过去
I'll take Mrs. Aguilar over,
然后我会回来处理乔希
then I'll be back to handle Josh.
- 我来处理乔希 - 不 不 不
- I've got Josh. - No, no, no.
他的电解质到处都是
His electrolytes are all over the place,
很可能是小肠梗阻
probably an SBO,
而我对处理胺类有经验
and I have experience with adminis...
没错 我知道 你有经验
Yeah, I know. You've got all the experience.
你的病人比我多
You've had a lot more patients than I've had.
但我也有过病人
But I've had patients, too,
许多患者遇到小肠梗阻和胃管
many with small bowel obstructions and NG tubes,
所以我能处理这个
so I've got it.
但如果你想帮忙的话
But if you want to help,
我做完后 你可以陪他走到儿科去
you can walk him to peds when I'm done.
妈妈 我不想让你担心
Mommy, I don't want you to be worried.
我很好
I'm okay.
这件事发生在我上班的路上
It happened on my way to work.
不 工作很好
No, work's good.
赫尔姆 我们让她坐好
Helm, we'll keep her in a sitting position.
暴风雨过后你能到我家去吗
C-Could you go by my house later after the storm
接管狗保姆的工作
and take over for the dog sitter?
我花的时间可能比我想象的要长一点
I might be a little longer than I thought.
别忘了 他晚饭后只能吃一个零食
And don't forget, he only gets one treat after dinner.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你是最好的
You're the best.
你是最好的妈妈
You're the very best mom.
我过会给你打电♥话♥好吗
I'll call you after?
注意安全 爱你
Be safe. Love you.
对不起 我只是 我不想吓唬她
Sorry, I just... I don't like to scare her.
我们理解
We understand.
准备好了吗
Ready?
她很害怕
She's plenty scared.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
欢迎来到北极
Welcome to the North Pole.
你应该看到他的妻子一直对他大喊大叫
Huh. You should've seen his wife screaming at him
直到达到警戒线
all the way up to the red line.
婚姻的幸福
Marital bliss.
你带他去做CT了吗
You take him to CT?
没有 排在我们前面的是十几个病人
No, there were a dozen patients up ahead of us in line.
我想我们把顶盖剪掉
I'm thinking we cut the top off
把拐杖从底部拔♥出♥来♥
and just pull the cane out from the bottom.
我没问题
Works for me.
贝蒂怎么样
How's Betty?
哦 她似乎大体上还好
Oh, um, she seems to be mostly okay.
- 谢谢 顺带说一下 - 好的
- Thank you, by the way. - Yeah.
你留下来意味着很多
Staying means a lot.
欧文 我
Owen, I...
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
- 什么 - 不在这里 等下
- What? - Not here... later.
手术后我们能喝杯咖啡吗
Can we grab a cup of coffee after surgery?
当然
Uh, sure.
我们 我们 我们得进去了
We... We... We need to get in there.
好的
Okay.
- 巴辛 - 哦 我的天 我的天
- Basin. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
棉座
Cottonoid.
和纤维蛋白胶吗
And fibrin glue?
是的 就一点点 好
Yeah, just a little. Good.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表