Jo, I'm done.
听见没有 我受够了
You hear me? I'm done.
我需要你听我说 我希望你跟我说
I need you to hear me. I need you to talk to me.
我爱你 乔 我爱你 但我
I love you, Jo. I love you, but I --
如果你爱我 就让我
If you love me, you will let me --
不 不 不准再说这种话
No, no, no, no, we're not playing that game anymore.
不准说什么"如果爱我就让我一个人待着"
We're not playing that "If you love me, you'd leave me alone."
-你去匹兹堡之前我们一直很好 -别说了
- You went to Pittsburgh, and we were good. - Stop.
我们一直很好 你一回来
We were good, and then you come back,
就不肯跟我说话 你还在上班时喝酒
and you won't talk to me, and you're drinking at work.
求你了
Please.
要不我自己去一趟匹兹堡
So how about I just go to Pittsburgh
查查清楚我老婆到底怎么了
and find out what the hell happened to my wife?!
大家总觉得幸福 简单 尽如人意
We take what's good and easy and working
是理所当然的
for granted...
当我准备好告诉你 我自然会告诉你
I will talk to you when I'm ready to talk to you.
但是如果你再威胁要去匹兹堡
And if you ever threaten to go to Pittsburgh again,
我就永远离开你
I will leave you.
听清楚没有
Are we clear?
如果你再在上班时喝酒
If you ever come to work drunk again,
我会告诉贝利
I'll tell Bailey.
很好
Great.
成交了
We have a deal.
直到事情再也不幸福 不简单 不尽如人意
...until it's no longer good and easy and working for us.
这很正常 但我们能做到更好
It's normal, but we can do better
因为我们其实每天都能收到
because there are tiny, beautiful gifts
小小的美好的礼物
we're given every day.
吃饭了
Here we go.
所以 那天晚上
So, the reason why
你看见德卢卡医生
you saw Dr. DeLuca here the other night
是因为我最近经常和他在一起
was because he and I have been spending more time together.
他是你的男朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
是的
He is.
男朋友是什么意思
What's that mean?
就是说我非常喜欢他
Well, that means that I like him a lot.
赶不上喜欢你们 但也非常喜欢
Not more than you, but a lot.
你会吻他吗
Are you gonna kiss him?
可能会
Probably.
-好恶心 -恶心
- Ew, gross! - Oh, gross!
他还会来睡沙发吗
Is he gonna sleep on the couch again?
不会 他不会再睡沙发了
No, he won't be sleeping on the couch,
不过他可能会经常过来 所以
but he may be coming around a lot more, so...
不过我哪也不会去
But I'm not going anywhere.
我会一直守着你们
You're stuck with me.
他能把吉他留下来吗
Can he leave his guitar at home?
能否抓住机会 充分地领略这份美好
And it's up to us to appreciate them to the fullest
则取决于个人
while we can.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表