- 该死 吸力 - 怎么了
- Agh, damn it. Suction. - What happened?
一定是木棍扎进了她的椎动脉
Stick must have been tamponading her vertebral artery.
赫尔姆 抽吸
Helm, suction.
他说我对自己的感受谈得不够
He said I don't talk about my feelings enough,
我分享的不够多
that I don't share enough.
他应该跟你一起多做点手术
He should do more surgeries with you.
什么
What?
好了 看起来没有损伤筋膜
Okay, it doesn't look like it damaged the fascia.
卡德里 你想来做这个吗
Qadri, do you want to do the honors?
- 拔♥出♥来♥吗 - 是的
- Pull it out? - Yes.
直直地 直直地
Straight up. Straight.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
怎么 我就应该在一夜之间改变吗
What, am I just supposed to change overnight?
好吧 我们把它洗掉 然后开始修复
Okay, let's wash it out and start the repair.
冲洗
Irrigation.
你认为我反应过度了吗
Do you think I'm overreacting?
这个女人身上有50块玻璃
This woman had 50 pieces of glass in her.
这可能会杀了她
It could have killed her.
你和杰克逊 很差劲
You and Jackson, it... it sucks,
但没人会死
but no one's gonna die.
我找凯瑟琳·福克斯
Uh, I was calling for Catherine Fox.
你是谁
Who is this?
克拉西克吗
Koracick?
脉搏在下降 她的血压到极限了
Pulse is dropping, and her pressure's through the roof.
因为她患疝气了
Because she's herniating.
我们应该给她甘露醇还是开始高渗盐水呢
Should we give her mannitol or start hypertonic saline?
- 这不会管用的 - 什么 为什么
- It won't work. - What? Why?
她的脑干暗下来了
Her brain stem is going dark.
让我们检查一下她的瞳孔
Let's check her pupils.
固定和扩张了
Fixed and dilated.
但是她刚刚还在说话啊
But she was talking.
她和我们说话 她 她和她的妈妈说话了
She... She talked to us. She... She talked to her mom.
她是清醒的
She was lucid.
这根棍子正好对着她的动脉
The stick was right up against her artery.
任何移除它的尝试都有可能导致
Any attempt to remove it was a risk
出血和无法控制的肿胀
for hemorrhage and uncontrollable swelling.
她从一开始就没有机会活下来
She never had a chance.
对
No.
你能查一下她是不是捐赠者吗
Can you check to see if she's a donor?
她是 B型阴性血
She is... B negative.
好吧 给她缝合吧
All right, let's, uh, close her up,
先送去重症 再宣布死亡时间
get her up to ICU until we can call it.
赫尔姆 我们走吧
Helm, let's go.
B型阴性血吗
B negative?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
这和茜茜·科尔文匹配
That matches Cece Colvin.
你在干什么 没有病人了
What are you doing? There's no more patients.
确保你能回来
Just making sure you get back okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我在这里等着
I'm waiting it out over here,
不是因为我害怕或虚弱
and not because I'm scared or weak
却因为这是明智的做法
but because it's the sensible thing to do.
风越来越大了
The winds are picking up.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry
如果我在电梯里太严厉的话
if I came off harsh in the elevator.
你当时是个混♥蛋♥
You were an ass.
这 这正是我不想要的
This... This is exactly what I didn't want.
我不需要戏剧化 伤害感情
I don't need the drama, the... the hurt feelings,
你现在才出柜什么的
the freshly coming out.
我不需要让自己感到羞耻
I don't need the shame spiral.
听着 你真的很好
Look, you're really sweet,
但我不能像一个同性恋夏尔巴人一样
but I can't guide you out of the closet
教你怎么出柜 好吗
like some kind of gay Sherpa, all right?
我才不戏精 你是戏精好吗
I'm not the drama. You're the drama.
如果你认为现在穿过救护站是安全的
And you're also clueless if you think it's safe
那你就太笨了
to cross the ambulance bay right now.
听说过文丘里效应吗
Ever heard of the Venturi effect,
我很有经验先生
Mr. "I'm So Experienced"?
这意味着两幢楼之间的风速
It means wind speeds
可以轻易地翻倍
can easily double in between two buildings,
创建一个隧♥道♥
creating a tunnel.
他们把太平洋西北部的风暴称为西北风暴是有原因的
There's a reason they call Pacific Northwest windstorms
大风
"Big Blows."
这是一个更大的大风
This is an extra Big Blow!
看 我 我都不理解
See, I-I can't even touch that.
至少要保持伏在地面上
At least stay low to the ground.
尼科
Nico!
尼科
Nico!
尼科
Nico!
快点 到那里
Hurry! In there!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
哦 那真是
Ohh! That was...
兄弟
Dude.
不用客气
You're welcome.
好的 准备好了吗 我们开始了
Okay, ready? Here we go.
好了 继续
All right, keep going.
到目前为止 颈椎还没有受伤
There's no injury to the jugular so far.
你在拉着它吗
Are you even pulling on it?
听着 缓慢而稳定地
Listen, slow and steady.
我不想让他流血
I don't want him to bleed out.
我们在让他远离他的妻子一段时间
We're buying him some time away from his wife.
我们也许是帮了他个忙
We might be doing him a favor.
所以 发生了什么事情吗 一些不好的事情
So, did something happen, something bad?
现在不能说
Not now.
颈动脉完好无损
Carotid's intact.
听着 如果你生病了或者其他什么 你应该就
Listen, if you're sick or something, you should just...
欧文
Owen.
等下
Wait.
是因为这个
Is this, whatever this is,
你当初才要回到西雅图吗
why you came back to Seattle in the first place?
你之前为什么不和我说
Why didn't you talk to me before now?
因为我不想让任何人 流血了
Well, 'cause I didn't want anyone to... bleed out.
哦 那肯定是很糟糕了
Oh, so it's definitely bad.
我们能专注于手术吗
Can we just focus on the surgery?
很好 我的视野清晰了
Great. My field's clear.
我要正式宣布她的死亡时间了
I'm officially declaring her.
她的放射性核素扫描没有显示脑灌注
Her radionuclide scan shows no cerebral perfusion.
她已经脑死亡了
She's brain dead.
我会联♥系♥器官共享联合网络和我们的移植协调员
I'll touch base with UNOS and our transplant coordinator.
- 赫尔姆 你 - 告诉格蕾医生吗
- Helm, you'll... - Tell Dr. Grey?
好的 马上
Yes, right away.
你好
Hello?
亲爱的 是你吗
Honey, is that you?
你在外面吗
Are you out?
莫斯太太
Mrs. Moss, um...
我是谢泼德医生
This is Dr. Shepherd.
我是你女儿的外科医生
I was your daughter's surgeon.
喊出来吧 好吗
Just go ahead and yell, okay?
我知道你很生气 我明白 所以
I know you're mad, and I get it, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能回来
For coming back.
你总是可以回来的 好吗
You can always come back, okay?
拜托 一直要回来
Please, always come back.
好的
Okay.
你的生活有什么问题
What is so wrong in your life
以至于你不能听我的问题
that you can't listen to my problems?
玛姬
Maggie.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表