The ball can drop in our bed.
我不是故意要说得这么形象的
I did not mean that to sound so graphic.
你觉得我可以在他换班后
Do you think I can ask him over
邀请他过来喝杯酒吗
after his shift, like, for a toast maybe?
我儿子跟他爸爸在一起 所以我不知道
Uh, I mean, my son's with his father, so I don't know --
本会不会觉得是我想跟他上♥床♥了
Oh, would Ben think that's a booty call?
他也许会这样认为
He might think that's a booty call.
也许那也不是一件坏事
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
各位 马上就要到零点啦
Okay, hey, everyone! It's almost midnight!
拜托 快点 快点
Come on. Hurry, hurry.
-不 我拿一瓶吧 -谢谢
-Oh, no, I'll take one. -Thank you.
你看起来 我也应该参军的
Oh, you look...like I should've joined the Army.
十 九 八
10, 9, 8,
七 六 五
7, 6, 5,
四 三 二 一
4, 3, 2, 1...
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers! -Cheers!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
可闭嘴吧
Shut up.
新年快乐 克莱夫医生
Happy New Year, Dr. Karev.
新年快乐 克莱夫医生
Happy New Year, Dr. Karev.
新的一年祝愿您心想事成
And may this year be everything you wish for.
我们要感谢所有
We want to thank you all for...
撤呼吸机后你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling off the vent?
不论你今年的梦想是否都已实现
...and whether all your dreams came true this year,
或者你只是...
or you simply...
感觉就像我有两个月没靠自己呼吸
Like I haven't breathed on my own in two months.
那你情况挺好
Then you're doing well.
加勒特去给我们找气泡水了
Garrett went to find us sparkling water
这样我们能假装有香槟
so we could pretend it's champagne.
-他人挺好吧 -是的
- He's a good one, huh? - He is.
他全程都陪在你身边
He was by your side the entire time.
我能听到他说话
I could hear him.
他整天都在对我说
He talked to me all day
你和其他医生的事
about you and the other doctors.
你现在不应该去亲吻其中的某位吗
Shouldn't you be kissing one of them right now?
亲吻谁
Kissing who?
其中一位喜欢你的医生
One of the doctors who likes you.
加勒特叫他们缝针的麋鹿
Garrett calls them Abercrombie and Stitch.
原词组为美国品牌Abercrombie & Fitch
太好了 快过来
Yeah! Come over here!
糟糕 我们错过了
Oh, dang! We missed it.
大家新年快乐
Happy New Year, guys.
十 九 八
10, 9, 8...
亲吻那个为你倒转时光的人
Kiss the one who turns back time for you.
五 四 三 二 一
...5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
纯苏格兰威士忌
Scotch, neat.
你怎么样
Hey, how you doing?
挺好 挺好
Good, good.
你最近有玩吗
You, uh, been playing lately?
没有 最近挺忙
No. Been busy.
我也是
Same.
她也放你鸽子了
She stand you up, too?
好像是的
Looks like it.
娜塔莎·迪翁 45岁 入院第45天
Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 45.
神经和心脏指征无变化
Neuro and cardio unchanged.
肺情况 她已能在间歇性吸氧的情况下
Pulmonary -- She has tolerated her speaking valve trials
经受说话瓣膜试验
with intermittent oxygen.
我们今天会移除胸管
We will remove the chest tube today.
肠胃情况 她正使用管饲
GI -- She's on tube feeds.
康复治疗情况 她成功从床移♥动♥至椅子
PT/OT -- She made it bed to chair.
进步相当大
Well, there has been a lot of progress.
虽然我们还未脱离险境
We're still not out of the woods yet,
但是 你有什么问题想问我们吗
but, um, do you have any questions for us?
我什么时候能吃东西
When do I get to eat?
她醒来的十一天里
She's been awake for 11 days,
有十天都在说想吃玉米饼
and she's been asking about tacos for 10 of them.
恐怕玉米饼还有点难
Tacos are a ways away, I'm afraid.
但我们可以试试果冻
But we can -- we can do Jell-O.
今天言语和吞咽治疗师会试试那个
The speech and swallow therapist will try that today.
我接受
I'll take it.
西瓜果冻
Uh, watermelon.
你多保重
Okay, you take care.
-嘿 -格蕾医生
- Hey. - ?Dr. Grey.
我好几天都没见你了
I haven't seen you in a few days.
你怎么样
How have you been?
被放鸽子了
Stood up.
-抱歉 -我不知道你有没有被放过鸽子
- Sorry. - I don't know if you've ever been stood up before,
感觉很糟糕
but it feels pretty awful.
我当时有病人
Well, I had a patient.
你有手♥机♥
You have a phone.
莱利医生请到儿科急救病房♥
Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU.
莱利医生请到儿科急救病房♥
Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU.
之前挺有意思的
Look, it's been fun.
等待 升温 暧昧
The waiting. The build up. The game.
但那个 一点也没意思
But that? That wasn't fun.
-那只是失礼 -你说得对
- That was just rude. - You're right.
我是个好人 梅瑞狄斯
I'm a good guy, Meredith.
但我不是你的受气包
But I'm not a doormat.
如果你想要的是那种 我就不知道了
And if that's what you're after, then I don't know.
也许林很适合你
Maybe Link is your guy after all.
再来一点 再来一点
A little more. A little more!
很好 干得漂亮
Good! There you go!
拜托不要像对孩子一样对我说话
Please don't talk to me like I'm a child.
有这样的感觉非常正常
It's perfectly normal to feel --
你怎么知道什么是"正常"
How do you know what "Normal" is?
你有经历过脊柱被切开
Have you ever had your spine carved open
然后被凿来凿去吗
and dug around in?
玛莎
Um...Marsha,
能请你回避一下吗
can you give us a minute, please?
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
理查德 别用你那套康复的长篇大论来烦我
Richard, spare me the lecture about recovery.
我知道是痛苦让你那样说
I know that's the pain talking.
不 那就是我想说的 她让我痛苦
No, that is me talking, and I say she's a pain.
你就是个烦人精
You're a pain in my entire ass!
我叫她给我做一些锻炼
I asked her to give me some exercises
这样我能回到可以感官享受的自己
so that I could get back to my sensual self,
她却说"你的小心脏不用担心这个"
and she said "Don't worry your little heart about that"
就跟我是个干掉的旧拖把似的
like I'm some dried-up old mop.
我相信那不是她的意思
Well, I'm sure that's not what she meant.
那她是什么意思
Then what did she mean?
那些止痛药让我
It's not like these pain meds
连一点性♥欲♥都提不起来
are letting me have any sexual appetite anyway.
平均的康复时间
The average recovery time --
我什么时候属于平均了
Since when am I average?
别跟我谈时间
Don't talk to me about time.
别帮我
Don't help me.
抱歉我迟到了 你已经开始了
Hey, sorry I'm late. You already started.
这个凝胶太冰了 而且我还得去急诊工作了
This gel is really cold, and I have to get back to the pit.
你之前说我们要一起做这些的
You said we were gonna do these things together.
你不能...
You can't just --
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
每次我要做有关孩子的事 都要等你来
Every time I have to be a parent, wait for you?
但如果你说你会等的话 你就不能...
Yeah, but if you say you're gonna wait, then you can't just --
这个婴儿最终会离开我的身体
This baby is gonna be outside of my body eventually.
真的吗 是这么回事吗
Oh, really? Is that how it works?
快给我解释解释 泰迪
Please explain it to me, Teddy.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表