Mm. ?Here's to the good guys.
可我不是那种穿着睡衣
I mean, I'm not cutting people's cancer out
就能为别人切除肿瘤
in my pajamas or anything, but...
但你尽力了
Mm. ?But you do what you can.
我尽力了
I do what I can. ?
看 如果它破裂 你的肺会萎陷
Look, if it bursts, your lung could collapse.
这样你会有危险
It puts you at risk.
我知道 我非常了解我的肺气泡
I know. I know all about my bleb.
我生下来就有了
I've had it since I was a baby.
为什么你们管它叫这个
Why do you guys call it that?
是吧
Right?
反正我最近不会去参加马拉松
Anyway, I'm not doing a marathon anytime soon,
除非是电子游戏马拉松
unless it's video games.
-我没事 我一直挺好的 -现在不是了
- I'm okay. I get along fine. - Yeah, until now.
你吸入的烟雾让你的肺工作更加困难
The smoke you inhaled is making your lungs work harder.
你的肺气泡使困难加剧
And your bleb is making them work too hard.
但我可以给你做手术 一次性切除它
But I can operate. ?I can take it out for good.
不 不做手术
No. No surgery.
我妈妈的保险
My mom's insurance --
只能报销看急诊的费用
it -- it only covers emergency-room visits.
我这个该死的肺气泡是已有疾病
My stupid bleb's a pre-existing condition.
如果我们打给你妈妈
If we called your mom,
她会说"我们来想想办法"
she would say, "Let's figure it out."
不 我妈妈为了让我吃饱穿暖
No, my mom already works three jobs
已经兼♥职♥三份工作
just to keep me in food and clothes.
做手术会让我们欠两万块的债
The surgery will -- will put us 20 grand in the hole.
让我离开这
Just let me out of here, or --
否则我要找你们的上司 好吗
or I'll talk to your supervisor, okay?
我就是上司
I am my supervisor.
不要打给我妈妈
Well, don't call my mom.
如果你们告诉她 我就起诉你们
If you tell my mom, I'll sue you guys.
这样我们所有的金钱困扰都没了
Then all of our money problems will be gone.
好吗
Okay?
为什么我们不直接做了手术再说
Can't we just take it out, anyway?
他已经18岁了 直接手术算是侵犯人身
?Kid's 18. Doing it anyway would be assault.
给他40%氧气的连续雾化治疗
Start him on continuous nebs and 40% O2
-先别让他出院 -好的
- and, uh, slow-roll his discharge. ?- Okay.
我们得谈谈昨晚的事
We need to talk about last night.
那很伤人
That was insulting.
是啊 我接受你的道歉
Oh, it was, and I accept your apology.
该道歉的人是你 笨蛋
You need to apologize to me, dummy.
我和你上♥床♥
I don't have sex with you
不是为了能从主任那得到什么
because I want stuff from the chief.
我和你做♥爱♥只想得到一样东西
I have sex with you 'cause I want one thing from you
高♥潮♥
orgasms!
你好歹也提醒我一下
And maybe you should tell me
韦伯正站我身后呢
when Webber's standing behind me
我就不会说这些羞耻的话了
so I don't say things like that.
你呼了我 克莱夫
You...paged me, Karev?
施密特回来了吗
Has Schmitt been back yet?
没见到他呢
Uh, haven't seen him.
我们到底在做什么
What are we even doing here?
谢博德医生 弄好了
Dr. Shepherd, here you go.
抱歉花了点时间
Sorry it took so long.
一紧张就尿不出来
I have a really shy bladder.
什么 为什么 这谁的 啥意思
What? Why? Whose is -- Why?
你不是要药检吗
You said you wanted a drug test.
我猜是因为上次大♥麻♥饼干的事
I figured because ?of that time with the cookies,
-但我绝对干净 -不是检查你
- but I am not - Not from you.
-是检查她 -对
- For her! - ?Yeah.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
请把你这东西给拿走
Hey, hey, hey. Take that with you, please.
你们带我来这做药检
You brought me here for a drug test?
-搞什么鬼 -工作场合注意素质
- What the hell?! - Workplace.
你既然没撒谎那就没什么好怕的
You're not lying, so what's the big deal?
关键是你们要信任我
The big deal is you trusting me
而不是把我当罪犯一样对待
and not treating me like a criminal.
-嘿 -你要去哪
- Hey. Wh - Where are you going?
去日托所见利奥 老天
To daycare, to see Leo. Geez!
这根本行不通
This is stupid.
-该走了 -我们正等着接受检查呢
- We're going. - Hey, we're waiting to get checked.
不 之前是等待时机 现在这叫跟踪
No. We were waiting. Now we're stalking.
随便哪个医生都能给我们检查出院
Any doctor can check us out.
她来了 她来了
Hey. That's her. That's her.
福瑞斯特先生
Mr. Forrester.
娜塔莉的手术结束了
Uh, Natalie's out of surgery.
但她的心脏受损非常严重
But the damage to her heart was very severe.
移除心脏泵的时候还遇到了点麻烦
And we had some trouble getting her off the pump.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
娜塔莉能恢复意识的机率
but there is only a slim chance
非常渺茫
that Natalie will wake up again.
先安慰下您的儿子
Look, uh, take a few minutes to talk to your son,
我们再带您去见您的妻子
and, um, we'll -- we'll take you to see her.
爸爸
Dad.
麦克斯
Max
妈妈没事吧
I-Is Mom okay?
她
Uh, she's, uh --
妈妈她
Mom is, uh...
麦克斯 你妈妈现在病得很严重
Max...your mom was really badly hurt.
我们已竭尽所能帮助她
And we did everything we could to help
一切都会好起来的
And it's gonna be all right.
她会没事的
She's gonna be all right.
对吧
Right?
约会也不全是坏处
I mean, dating's not that bad.
我喜欢和别人聊天
I like talking to people...
直到对方触及"爆点"
till you hit the One Thing.
什么是"爆点"
What's the One Thing?
约会进展非常顺利
Date's going great, right?
她很聪颖 我很风趣 聊得非常投机
She's smart, you're funny, you're -- you're hitting it off.
然后她触到了"爆点"
And then she says the One Thing,
说了个有点种族歧视的话
right, the one, uh, slightly racist thing.
明白了 或是她
Right? Or she, uh --
说同事的坏话
she tears down her co-workers
或用了歧视同性恋的词
or uses the wrong word for gay people
或发短♥信♥时还打错字
or misuses
比如说"她他"不分啊
"Their," "They're," And "There" In a text.
-这点不可原谅 -没错
- That's unforgivable. -? Totally.
"爆点"终结了这次约会
I mean, the One Thing ends the date,
却不得不再忍♥受一小时的折磨
even if you're stuck there for another hour.
所以我从来不约会
This is why I don't date.
我猜你是那种献身事业的女强人
I imagine you're also kind of married to work.
有人这么指责过我
I have been accused of that, yeah.
不对 怎么那样说就成指责了
No, wait. ?W-Why is that an accusation?
向你这样年轻就能取得如此大的成就
It takes a ton of focus for someone to get where you are,
不知要花费多少精力
as young as you are.
为什么有些人不接受自己的伴侣
Some people don't like their partner
将工作看得
to be as committed to their work
和感情一样重要
as they are to their relationship.
我真是不明白
I just don't get it.
这是你单身的原因吗
Is that why you're single?
对 我妻子不接受我这样做
Yeah. My wife couldn't share.
你呢
You?
我丈夫接受 但是他去世了
Mm, he could share, but he died.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - ?Thank you.
工作是非常仁慈的伴侣 但还真做不到
Work's a very forgiving partner, but it doesn't really
将你推在墙上深情拥吻
throw you up against the wall and kiss you.
我本想说帮你的忙 但你说的也很不错
I was gonna say scratch your back, but I like yours, too.
你不介意的话 我想
Actually, if you don't mind, I'm just going to,
打给医院 下午腾出点时间来
uh, call work and move some things around this afternoon.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
-我的天 -怎么了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表