And I don't want them getting distracted
在你躺在手术台上的时候还给我上课
trying to teach me while you're on the table.
我希望他们能够专心致志
I want them focused.
所以如果你同意的话
So, if it's okay with you,
我就不参加你的手术了 好吗
I'm gonna sit this one out, okay?
好 我同意
Yeah. It's okay with me.
你是最棒的
You got this.
好的 谢谢了
Okay. Gracias.
给我一分钟好吗
Oh, hey, uh, just give them a minute, okay?
小家伙 你准备好了吗
Okay, mijita, you ready?
那就好
Okay.
晚上想出来喝一杯吗
You gonna come out for a drink tonight?
我就算了
I don't think so.
约一炮吗
Hot date?
什么 不要吧
What? No. Wh--
你到底是喜欢男的女的啊
What's your deal?
没有没有
I have no deal.
你是有男朋友还是什么
You got a boyfriend or something?
我没有 我不是
I don't -- I'm not...
我看上去像是有男朋友的人吗
Does it seem like I do?
你看上去 很紧张
You seem...nervous.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
没有
No.
做研究员的这一年
Fellowship year.
可以说是恋爱杀手了
Kind of a, uh, relationship killer, you know?
说的没错
Oh, yeah, totally.
但我是很开放的
But I'm open...
在建立新的关系这方面
to meeting someone.
好 很好
Cool. Very cool.
等等 那是个肿瘤吗
Wait. Is that a mass?
我本来应该在做手术了
All right, I'm supposed to be in surgery.
什么事
What's up?
你看
Ta-da!
是个肝脏 没错
Yeah. It's a liver.
-为什么是肝脏 -这是一个
- Why is it a liver? - It is a liver
从尸体上取下来的鲜活肝脏
that was once in a dead man who is very much alive.
鲜活说的是肝脏不是人 那人还是死的
Not -- The liver, not the man. The man is still dead.
心性死亡病人的肝脏没有死吗
Y-- This liver survived a cardiac death?
是的 我们给救回来了
Yep. We brought it back to life.
天哪
Oh, crap.
难以置信 器官资源共享网络竟然给通过了
I can't believe UNOS approved this.
他们没给通过
They did not.
他们说这不归他们管
Well, they said that it's not up to them
由于这是一次严格意义上的定向捐赠
since it's technically a directed donation,
所以我们联♥系♥了器官采购中心
so we called the organ procurement center.
他们说会再联♥系♥我们
They said they'd get back to us,
而且捐赠者的家属也同意了
and the donor's family consented.
再联♥系♥你
Get back to you?
他们说申请通过了就联♥系♥我们
Uh, they will get back to us with that approval
因为这个肝脏功能完全正常
because this is a fully functioning liver.
它甚至不知道自己在人体外呢
This is a liver that doesn't even know it's outside of a body.
告诉我你们没有把这个肝脏答应给病人
Please tell me you didn't promise this liver to a patient.
-它是功能正常的 -不不不
- It's functioning. - No, no, no, no, no.
-把它关了 -什么
- Shut it down. - What?
不 我不管这件事有多厉害
No. I don't care how cool this is.
但这个肝脏绝对不能用在病人身上
This liver is not going into a patient.
阿历克斯 我们会用一个
Alex, we're gonna save a life here
本该作废的肝脏救活一个人
with a liver that would otherwise be trash.
如果移植失败 我们会采取
Which is where our standing would be with UNOS
与器官资源共享网络相同的立场
if this goes bad.
不会的
Well, that's not gonna happen.
我知道 因为手术不是你做
I know -- because you're not doing it.
给我关掉
Shut it down.
她不想让我看她的肚子里面
And she doesn't want me to see inside her belly.
你可不能怪一个小姑娘 真可爱
Well, you can't blame the girl. That's sweet.
但我还是有点小失望
Still, I'm a little bummed.
这毕竟是胆管空肠Roux-Y式吻合术
It's a Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy.
还会有更多有趣的给小姑娘做的手术
There'll be lots of chances for lots of cool surgeries
只要那些小姑娘没那么喜欢你
with little girls - who aren't in love with you.
还是说 小姑娘们都喜欢你
Unless -- Do they all fall in love with you?
我很期待和您一起工作 格蕾医生
I was really looking forward to working with you, Dr. Grey.
未来也还会有很多这样的机会
Well, there will be lots of chances for that, too.
我得去看看小姑娘准备的怎么样了
I got to go check on our girl.
去吧
Okay.
你好 小甜心 你感觉怎么样
Hey, sweet pea. How you doing?
看到你喜欢的男生在那儿了没
You see your guy out there?
这绝对是肱骨骨折
Well, it's definitely a humerus fracture.
好吧 那他要打多久的石膏呢
Okay, so, how long does he have to be in a cast?
但不幸的是 我们还找到了一颗肿块
Um, unfortunately... we also found a mass.
-我们还不确定肿块的性质 -肿块
- We don't know for sure what it is yet -- - A mass?
我们认为是这个肿块使得肱骨变得脆弱
We think it's what weakened the bone,
从而导致骨折
causing the break.
我们只是还需要进行一次活检
We just need to do a quick biopsy.
活检
A biopsy?
那是癌症的意思吗
Does that mean cancer?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
简直难以置信
I cannot believe this is happening.
-别啊 -妈妈 别哭
- Oh, no. - Mom, come on.
JJ 你妈妈叫什么
Hey, J.J., what's your mom's name?
-米歇尔 -米歇尔 看着我
- Michelle. - Michelle, look at me.
-深呼吸 好吗 -好
- Take a breath. All right? - Okay.
还是有个好消息
There's good news here.
好消息是骨折让你的肿瘤能够早点被发现
The good news is the break brought you in early,
所以我们能判断它的性质 制定医疗方案
so we can figure out what it is and make a plan.
我不会再翻篱笆了 妈妈
I won't climb fences again, Mom.
我说话算话
I promise.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
你带了什么来
Hey. What ya got there?
我想给你带午餐 但决定不了带什么
Well, I wanted to bring you lunch, but I couldn't decide,
所以就买♥♥了不加香菜的玉米卷饼
so I got you enchiladas, no cilantro,
不加肉球的意大利面 当然还有
spaghetti, no meatballs, and then, of course...
我们的科布沙拉 没加蓝纹奶酪
...that'll be our Cobb salad, no bleu cheese.
你真的没必要这么做的
You really didn't have to do this.
我觉得有必要
Yeah. I think I did.
我知道最近自己男朋友当的不称职
I know I haven't been the best boyfriend lately,
所以我只想让你明白我会陪着你
so I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
但我现在真的吃不下
But I cannot eat any of this right now.
怎么了 你哪里不舒服吗
What's up? You not feeling okay?
我有点难过
I'm feeling a little sad,
今天医院里的气氛太悲伤
with all the grief in the air today, you know?
想起了你妈妈
Oh. Your mom.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想谈谈吗
You want to, uh, - talk about it a little bit?
我得去工作了
I really got to get back to work.
好吧
Yeah.
如果你需要什么 我就在这里
Well, if you need anything, I am here.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-我想吃意粉 不介意吧 -你吃吧
- And if I need some spaghetti, do you mind? - Yes, please,
你拿去吧
it's all yours.
我们吻合已经完成了75%了
We're almost 75% finished with this anastomosis.
情况良好 不需要梦中情人帮忙
Looks good, even without Loverboy's help.
他只是尊重病人意愿
He was just doing what the patient asked him to do.
如果哪个小孩爱上我
If I backed out of every case
我就不上手术台...
where some kid fell in love with me...
别说了 坏家伙
Don't finish that sentence, Evilspawn.
-我听说了撒切尔的事 -是玛吉还是理查德告诉你的
- I heard about Thatcher. - Oh. From Maggie? Or Richard?
杰克森
Jackson.
你不想谈谈吗
So, you don't want to talk about it?
我不是不想谈这件事
I'm not - not talking about it.
我只是 不知道能说些什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表