六个月结束了 职位就是你的
When it's over, it's all yours.
我根本没指望你能完成实习
I didn't even expect you to survive your intern year.
什么
What?
我是说我为你骄傲 克莱夫
I'm saying I'm proud of you, Karev.
我们长大后懂得并非所有规则都不值一提
But then we grow up and learn that not all rules are bad.
有一些友情
Look, uh... there are certain friendships
只能止步于友情
that are meant to be just that -- friendships,
就算彼此间有强烈的情愫
even if the feelings are so big, and --
你不用特地来我的酒店房♥间
You didn't have to come to my hotel room
告诉我我们只是朋友
to tell me we're just friends.
这种事在前台留个纸条就行
That's, like, a "Leave a note at the front desk" kind of thing.
不 那是 那是
No, that's -- that's --
我想说的是
What I'm -- What I'm saying is
我是说
I'm saying...
欧文和我应该是朋友
Owen and I are supposed to be friends.
我们 我们只是朋友
I mean, we -- we are just friends.
非常亲密的朋友 但是
Very close friends, but...
你和我是
You and I are...
你和我是
You and I are...?
不一样的 我们是
Something else. We are...
有些边界能够保护我们
Some boundaries protect us.
有些界线让我们安全
Some lines keep us safe.
汤姆 我这孕激素也太强烈了
Tom, I am -- I am really pregnant.
我订了个三明治
I ordered a club sandwich.
多加了培根
I mean -- e-extra bacon.
你肯定饿了
You must be hungry.
来吧
Come on.
长大成人的好处是
But the nice thing about being an adult is
我们能够为自己选择
we can choose for ourselves.
你叫我
You, uh, paged me?
是的
Yes.
你今晚别带我出去了
You are not taking me out tonight.
天哪 这是
God, is this --
因为麦琪吗
Is this Maggie?
要我现在和她谈谈吗
Do I need to talk to her now?
不可思议
Unbelievable.
我有三个孩子
I have three kids,
我才不会坐摩托车的后座
and I'm not getting on the back of a motorcycle.
所以我来开车
So I'm driving.
所以我们要去哪个好地方
So where is this place with the view?
我们可以置规则于身外
We can screw the rules...
好的
Okay, then.
我来请客
My treat.
又或者我们可以制定自己的规则
...or we can make our own.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表