看看周围有什么可以用的东西
Look around and see whatwe have to work with.
- 有两个单位多余的血 - 太好了 我们有没
- Uh, two units of extra blood.- Great, do we have a...
- 试管托盘 - 中头奖了 我还有个手术刀
- Test tube tray.- Jackpot. I've got a scalpel.
太好了 谢普德 你继续给他输氧
All right, Shepherd,can you bag him, please?
- 真的要这样搞吗 - 是 来吧
- We're really doing this?- Yes. Come on.
创伤是一个选择 既可以
Trauma is the choice between doing something
做点可能会弄死他的事
that could maybe kill him...
或者什么也不做
Or doing nothing...
- 那他就真的死了 - 那他就真的死了
- ...which will really kill him.- ...which will really kill him.
反正我们也出不去
Hey, we're not going anywhere,
不然还可以做什么
so what else do we have to do?
你本来该在度蜜月的
You're supposed to be honeymooning.
你应该是在睡觉的
And you're supposed to be sleeping.
看啊 他们把桥开放了
Look, they opened the bridge.
风暴变小了
The storm's calming down.
- 回床上来 - 得了吧 乔
- Come back to bed.- Oh, come on, Jo.
医院都乱成一锅粥了
It's a basket of crap over there.
没事的啊
No, no, it's fine.
- 不 有事的 - 有吧
- No, it's not fine.- Mm, it is.
停救护车那里倒了一根电线杆
A pole fell down in the ambulance bay.
- 你逗我呢 - 没有 然后停电了
- You're kidding.- No, no, no. The power went out.
- 电梯也停运了 - 不是吧
- The... The elevators aren't working.- No.
- 医生和病人都有被困住的
We've got doctors and we'vegot patients trapped.
- 贝莉会 - 贝莉也被困住了
- Bailey will have...- Bailey... trapped.
困在电梯里
On an elevator.
- 我们应该去帮忙 - 不 我去就好了
- We should go.- No, I should go.
- 你醉了 - 好吧 那你去
- You're drunk.- Okay, you should go.
快停下
Stop that.
停什么
Stop what?
别看我了
Looking at me.
这房♥间又不大 没什么可以看的
It's a small room.There's not a lot to look at.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
行吧
Okay.
那我站这里来 这样就不用看你了
I'll stand over herewhere I can't look at you.
我很不喜欢像现在这样
I just hate not knowing
困在这里不知道外面什么情况
what's going on out there.
我可以告诉你外面怎么样了
I can tell youwhat's going on out there...
玛姬大概已经开始了
Maggie's probably already started
茜茜的心脏移植手术
on Cece's heart transplant
因为贝莉 韦伯或者其他人
'cause Bailey or Webber or literally anyone else
应该已经开始做器官复苏了
already did the organ recovery.
然后那个人会开始做肾移植手术
And that same person is gonna do the kidney transplant.
梅瑞狄斯 你是一个很厉害的医生
You're a brilliant surgeon, Meredith,
但这个手术只需要随便一个医生就够了
but this procedure only requires a surgeon.
那 谢谢了
Thanks, I think.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在很像《神秘博士》的塔迪斯
It's like the TARDIS from "Doctor Who."
这是什么呆子问题吗 我可不熟悉
It that some nerd thing? Because I'm not fluent.
不是 我也不熟
No, I mean, me neither,
只是小时候在意大利常看
but I used to watch it when I was a kid in Italy.
“神秘博士”有一个时间机器
"Doctor Who" had this,
但外表看上去就像一个电♥话♥亭
uh, phone booth that was a time machine,
你进入电♥话♥亭以后
and when you stepped inside,you were, like,
就可以摆脱时间和空间
outside of time and space.
世界会继续转动
And the world went on,
可你却处于完全另外一个空间里
but you were in this whole otherlittle... bubble...
就像一个秘密空间不受正常规则的约束
a secret place wherethe normal rules don't apply.
规则始终在约束
The rule still apply.
这里也不是特迪斯
This isn't the Turdis.
是塔迪斯
TARDIS.
管他呢
Whatever.
赶紧打给消防部门来修好这些电梯
Call the Fire Department and havethem get those elevators open!
- 他们不会来 - 不来
- They're not coming.- They're not coming?
因为台风天气所以行动受限
They're on limited operationsbecause of the storm.
听着 这事你为什么要吼我
Look, I don't knowwhy you're yelling at me.
因为这该死大楼停工了
Because the damn building isn't working,
你不是全楼管事的吗
and you're in chargeof the damn building!
手脚麻利点
Do better!
我是凯瑟琳·福克斯 有事请留言
This is Catherine Fox.Please leave a message.
你是贝蒂 是吧
Y-Y-You're Betty, right?
- 要找谁吗 - 不用了
- You need some help to find someone?- Oh, no. That's okay.
我在等谢泼德医生回来
I was just waitingfor Dr. Shepherd to get back.
毕竟在急诊室 就是有点坐不住
I just got a bit restless,you know, in the E.R.
对 也是
Right, right.
这样吧
Um, you know what?
我现在也有点坐不住
I'm little bit antsy myself.
我觉得最好的缓解方式
I mean, I find the best thing to do
就是来帮助其他人
is to help someone else.
这还有很多病人
Got a lot of patients here
电梯也没一个能用的
and none of the elevators are working.
- 我不能闲着 你也一样 - 没关系
- I need to stay busy, and so do you.- That's okay. I can just...
走吧 我们去找点事干
Now, come on.Let's make ourselves useful.
我是凯瑟琳·福克斯
This is Catherine Fox.
有事请留言
Please leave a message.
妈 还是我 给我回电♥话♥
Mom, it's me again. Call me, all right?
告诉我你在哪 告诉我能怎么帮你
Tell me where you areand what I can do to help.
你知道贝莉医生在哪里吗
Do you know where Dr. Bailey is?!
卡德丽 怎么了
Qadri, what is going on?
贝莉医生在电梯里
Dr. Bailey is in an elevator.
那你刚刚还问我
You just asked me where she is.
茜茜·科尔文正在等待移植手术
Cece Colvin's on the tablefor a transplant.
贝莉医生拿着捐献器官 可是她被困在电梯里了
Dr. Bailey is stuck in anelevator with the donor organs.
皮尔斯医生让我去找他们
Dr. Pierce wants me to find them,
但我又不知道该怎么办
but I don't know how I'm gonna do that.
- 借过 - 嘿
- Coming through. What?- Hey!
你现在帮我打开电梯
The elevators...I need you to open them up.
- 不行 电梯不能用 - 我知道
- I can't. The elevators are down.- I know that.
他们是电脑控制 所以需要时间重启
They're computerized, okay?So they need a while to reset.
- 他们早晚会恢复的 - 我们没时间等到早晚了
- They'll be back up eventually.- We don't have till "eventually."
我是在问怎么打开电梯门
I'm asking you how they get opened.
我打给修电梯的师♥傅♥ 他来不了
Well, I'd call the elevator guy,but he's not coming.
外面这种台风天怎么来
You know, there'sa hell of a storm out there.
好吧 那这电梯还有没有什么
Yes, I r... Is there anything by chance
你知道而我不知道的办法可以打开
that you know that I don't?
这样啊 医生 我也不知道
Okay, Doctor. No, I don't know.
你能告诉我
Can you tell me
需要多少接地故障断路器
how many ground fault circuit interrupters it takes
才能保证你拿起除颤器的时候
to keep you from getting fried
不会被电到吗
every time you reach for a defibrillator?
不 你说不出来
No, you can't.
你就拿起来 说一句“离手”
You just pick it up and say, "Clear!"
然后你就成英雄了
and somehow you're a hero.
因为医生都特别厉害哦
'Cause doctors are so cool.
不要过度呼吸
Don't hyperventilate.
我没有
I'm not. I'm okay.
我说不要给患者过度呼吸
Don't hyperventilate the patient.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我就是想到我们会下坠
I just, uh, think we're gonna plummet
茜茜会因此死亡
and, uh, Cece will die
而菲比就没机会和她母亲道别
and Phoebe never got a chanceto say goodbye to her mother,
她就会脸上带着自♥拍♥杆
and she would have died for nothing...
白白地死去
with a stupid selfie stick in her face...
然后整件手术就毁了 我们也会因此被开除
and this thing's gonna plummet and we're gonna plummet with it!
虽然他们说落地的时候跳起来
They say if you jump as it hits the ground,
- 就不会有什么问题 但是 - 别扯了
- we might be okay, but...- That's nonsense.
- 这是基础物理 你不能 - 没错
- It's basic physics. You can't...- Right.
第一我们会碰到天花板
First... First, we'll hit the ceiling,
然后像番茄一样被撞到地板上
and then we'll smash intothe floor like tomatoes.
我们最后就像一滩肉泥
We'll just be a puddle of us.
我们不会下坠
Nobody's plummeting.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表