Okay, you need to test her right away.
等下 你和爸爸说过
Wait. I thought you said you and Dad didn't know
你们不知道谁是我的亲生父亲呀
which of you was my biological father?
我们不知道
We don't.
我们也从不想知道
We never wanted to know,
我们一直都在说我们只在你想知道的时候再去查
and we always said that we would only find out if you wanted to.
但我不想知道
Which I don't.
但如果你有可能得这个莱登第五因子的病
But if it's any chance that you have this Factor V thing,
我们得知道
we need to find out.
对不起 我刚刚说错话了
I said a crappy thing, and I'm sorry.
哈瑞特是个很不错的孩子
Harriet's incredible,
我知道不是所有的孩子都会毁了每个人的生活
and I know that not all kids ruin everyone's lives.
他们是剥夺睡眠 粘人的小怪物
They're sleep-depriving, sticky little monsters
他们无休止地向你要零食
that demand snacks endlessly
总是让你唱《摇篮曲》给他们听
and want you to sing - "Row Row Row Your Boat" to them
每天唱50次
50 times a day.
但他们也觉得你说的一切都很好笑
But they also think everything you say is hilarious.
当他们把头靠在你肩上的时候
And when they lay their head on your shoulder...
所有一切都变得很值得
...everything seems right.
是的 孩子会毁了你的生活
Yeah, kids can ruin your life.
但他们也给了你一个当生活试着击垮你时
But they also give you a reason to live when...
活下去的理由
when life tries to ruin you.
你们考虑清楚了再给我打电♥话♥
Now, I don't want to get panicky phone calls
因为这需要时间 好吗
when this takes time, okay?
总都这样
It always does.
这是人的本性
It's the nature of the beast.
但我觉得你们俩状态很好
But I think you two are in great shape.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我改变主意了
I need to make a change. I'm sorry.
我觉得自己的名字还是不出现在文件上好
I don't think I should be on the paperwork.
阿米莉亚 你在干什么
Amelia, what are you doing?
我会成为他生活的一部分 因为贝蒂希望入戏
I'll be in his life because Betty wants me to.
只要你愿意我会尽可能陪伴他
I'll see him as much as you'll let me.
我可以做他的朋友 我可以提供帮助
I can be his friend. I can help.
我是他的阿米莉亚阿姨
I will be Auntie Amelia,
一个从本质上无法去爱的人
who is fundamentally incapable of love.
拜托
Hey, hey. Come on.
我们结束了 欧文
We're over, Owen.
所以这样做对利奥最好
So this is what's best for him.
她也说了 一个家最好
You heard her -- one home is ideal.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
这件事我也看清楚了 欧文
I have clarity on this, too, Owen.
利奥是你的
Leo is yours.
他一直是你的
He's always been yours.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
好的 所以 这就是
Okay. So, that's, uh...
这就是你的无瘤腿
That is your tumor-free leg.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
现在你可以说实话了
You can be honest now.
你真的认为我还可以打比赛吗
You really think I can play again?
好吧 我不会给你任何承诺
Well, I'm not gonna make any promises,
但我看到过很多运动员在这种手术后
but I've seen plenty of athletes return to their sport
重新回到赛场
after this procedure.
是的 你恢复的差不多了我们就开始理疗
Yep. And when you're able, we'll start physical therapy
然后给你装上假肢
and then fit you with a prosthetic.
不过要下很多功夫
It's gonna be a lot of work, though.
你得重新训练你的大脑
You're gonna have to re-train your brain
因为你的脚变成了你的膝盖
now that your foot is your knee.
我擅长训练
Training I can do.
詹妮 这是件好事
Jenny, this is a good thing.
我知道
I know.
如果我有三个月的时间来消化这件事的话
Maybe if I'd had three months to process all this,
我现在会少哭一点
I would be crying a little less right now.
或者…也许会哭得更多
Or...maybe not.
是啊 也许不会
Yeah. Maybe not.
你的头部尺寸大小刚好
Your head turned out perfectly fine.
谢谢
Thank you?
我是说 也许
I mean, maybe --
也许戴不了正常尺寸的帽子 但谁在乎呢
maybe it was too big for regular hats, but who cares?
你很完美
You turned out perfect.
但其实你担心的是我妈的脑袋吧
But it's my mom's head you're worried about, right?
你不想把疯子基因传给我们的孩子
You don't want to pass on the crazy gene to our kids.
亚历克斯 我爱你妈妈 真的
Alex, I love your mom. I do.
我不怕你的基因
I am not afraid of your genes.
我怕我自己的
I'm terrified of mine.
你知道吗 每次我去看医生
You know, every time I go to the doctor,
我都得在病历上写上"病史未知"
I have to write "Unknown" on my medical history.
父母两边都是
On both sides.
我已经习惯了不知道
And I've learned to live with that
并学着用我的方式定义自己
and define myself by my own terms.
但如果跟我的孩子有关
But when it comes to our kids,
我不想一无所知
I don't want to not know.
好吧 那我们就雇个人来调查你的家人
Okay, so, we will hire someone to track down your family and --
不不不 我不 我不想见他们
No, no, no. I don't -- I don't want to meet them.
我选择吐口水到这个检测棒上
I am going to spit in a tube.
酷
Cool.
我要在袋子里培养一个婴儿
I'm gonna grow a baby in a bag.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
对啊 袋子里的婴儿
Yeah. A baby in a bag.
没事了
Okay.
内尔斯塔德先生
Mr. Nelstadt?
弗兰克
Frank.
我们拿到艾拉的检测结果了
We got Ella's test results back.
爸爸
Dad.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
你呢
Are you?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
我现在开始戴这东西了
I get to wear one of these things now.
我还想要一个用金色的
I'm gonna need one in gold, too.
你们谁是我亲生父亲对我来说并不重要
It never mattered to me which one of you was my biological dad,
因为你们都是我的父亲
'cause you're both my dads.
就这样 好吗
Period. Okay?
所以我们不要因此争执了
So let's not flip out about this.
我是在和你说
I'm talking to you.
我可没有生气
I am not flipping!
他把肺都咳出来了
I mean, he coughed up a lung.
我有权情绪波动一下
I'm allowed to have a feeling.
安妮·阿布鲁米安 请回入院处
Annie Abrumian, return to the Admin Desk.
安妮·阿布鲁米安 请回入院处
Annie Abrumian, return to the Admin Desk.
我为自己那时所做的事感到羞愧
I'm ashamed of what I did back then.
但我很感激你的存在
But I'm only grateful for your existence.
我明白
I know.
这就是个丑闻
It's a scandal.
我是个丑闻
I'm a scandal.
不 我是个丑闻
No, I'm a scandal.
你是一个奇迹
You're a miracle.
爱丽丝和我最好的那部分
The best of Ellis, the very best of me,
以及你养父母最好的部分
and the best of a mother and father
孕育了如此美好的你
who raised you so beautifully.
我很自豪能成为那其中的一部分 麦琪·皮尔斯
I am proud to be any part of you, Maggie Pierce.
如果媒体问起 这会是我唯一的回答
And if the press asks, that'll be my only answer.
我爸爸会听那个播客的
My dad's gonna listen to that podcast.
他会非常骄傲激动
He's gonna be so proud and excited.
然后他会听到我把所有功劳都归于你和爱丽丝
And then he's gonna hear me giving all the credit to you and Ellis.
那他会比你更伤心
Then he's gonna be even more heartbroken than you were.
我爱你
I-I love you.
我还没向我妈出柜 因为...
And I haven't come out to my mom because...
她会发疯的
she will spin out.
不是因为你不出色
And not because you're not amazing,
也不是因为你是个男人
and not because you're a man.
-因为是亚洲人 -不是
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表