领我在可安歇的水边
He...leadeth me to something waters by.
你在英国会去教堂做礼拜吗 弗朗西斯
You a churchgoer back home, Frances?
要是能走出公♥寓♥我就去
I might be if I left my flat.
当然
Yeah, of course.
这次之后可能就可以去了
Probably will be after this.
这边 我们走
Okay, this way. Let's go.
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
这不正常
Ow, ow, ow! This is not normal!
我觉得可能就是这样
I-I think it probably is.
闭嘴 不是这样的
Shut up. It's not!
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起我说了"闭嘴" -没关系
- I'm sorry I said "Shut up." - That is okay.
分娩的女人都会这样
That is what women in normal labor do.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这交通是怎么了
What is this traffic?!
看起来高速关闭了
Well, it looks like the freeway is closed.
什么
What?!
发生了一起多车连环车祸
There is a multi-car pileup
阻断了高速公路
that has shut down the freeway.
半个城市都笼罩在雾中
Wow, and half the city is sucked in in fog.
我们是不是还是该叫辆救护车
Are we thinking maybe we should've called an ambulance?!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?!
待在这里
Stay here!
我还能去哪里
Where would I possibly go?!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我不想在你车里生孩子
I don't want to have this baby in your car!
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
是呀 这边一大堆人发牢骚
Yeah, we got a lot of pissed-off people back here.
-拜托 -到底什么情况
-Come on. -What's going on here?
看上去没半点移♥动♥的迹象
Doesn't look like it's letting up at all.
-我们已经接到很多电♥话♥了 -警官
- We've gotten lots of calls about the situation -- - Officer?
小姐 请回到车里去
You want to get back in your car, Miss?
这样很不安全
This is not safe.
我知道 我会回去的
Yes, I know. I will.
但是 我车里有个婴儿
Uh, but, also, there is a big baby
急切地想要从妈妈肚子里出来
trying to come out of a small place in my car.
-所以… -你往后倒
-So... - You can back up.
能请你帮我们去医院吗
...could you help us get to the hospital, please?
不 你往后退
No. Back up.
她父亲强♥奸♥了她母亲
Her father raped her mother?
而且 乔长得很像他
And, apparently, Jo looks just like him.
她母亲
And her mother...
不想和她有任何关系
wants nothing to do with her.
而她父亲
And her father --
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
他已经死了
Well he's already dead.
她答应会和贝利好好谈谈
She's agreed to talk to Bailey
请个假 并进行治疗
and take a leave of absence a-and get some help.
我一直在想那天
I keep thinking about the day
她告诉我要去匹兹堡
she told me she was going to Pittsburgh.
她那时还在笑
She was laughing.
很兴奋
She was excited.
我说 别去 我说我有点担心
And I said, "No." I said I was worried.
她说"阿历克斯 最坏的情况不过是
She said, "Alex, the worst thing that could happen
我找到了她 她不高兴见我
is I find her, and she's not happy about it.
然后我回家 但至少这样我知道了真♥相♥
Then I come home to you, and at least I know.
至少我不再胡乱猜想"
At least I get to stop wondering."
我当时应该阻止她
I should've stopped her.
你不可能阻止她
You couldn't have stopped her.
她 她是乔
She's -- She's Jo.
不 她不是 她不再是乔了
No, she's not. She's not Jo anymore.
现在的她只是个鬼魂
She's a ghost.
我知道 她需要帮助
I know. She needs help.
我试过了
I tried.
她不让我帮她
She won't let me.
她需要你我无法给予的帮助
She needs more help than you and I can give her.
詹森医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Jensen to Oncology.
詹森医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Jensen to Oncology.
尼克 你有份新差事
Nico, you have a new job.
凯莉·唐纳利 她手指抽筋
Kari Donnelly. Her finger twitched.
可能只是肌肉痉挛
It was probably just a muscle spasm,
但 谁知道呢
but, uh, who knows?
我想让你好好关注她
I'd like you to keep an eye on her.
什么 你让我去照看一个四肢瘫痪的人
What? Do you want me to babysit a quadriplegic?
我是想让你见证一个潜在的奇迹
I was gonna say witness a potential miracle.
也许对你有帮助
Maybe it'll help.
什么 什么帮助
Yeah? Help with what?
帮助你通过研究员这关
Help you not fail your fellowship.
我一直在为你辩护
I've been defending you,
但你现在变成了一个没人愿意共事的人
but you're turning into someone no one wants to work with.
所以 快去 照看我的病人
So, go. Sit with my patient.
她正处于突破性医疗技术改变命运的关键时刻
Who's on the cusp of a life-changing medical breakthrough.
尽你所能地去照顾她
And try as hard as you can to care.
温迪·布利斯请到入院处
Wendy Bliss to Admitting.
温迪·布利斯请到入院处
Wendy Bliss to Admitting.
贝利说这儿很忙
Bailey said it was slammed in here,
-我来帮忙 但人都在哪儿 -雾太大了
- so I came to help, but where -- - The fog is so thick,
还没有救护车能过来
no ambulance can get through yet.
我们只能等待
We're just...waiting.
你还好吗
How you doing?
听我说
All right. Listen to me.
-你在听吗 -在听
- You listening? - Yes.
这边往东二十分钟车程的地方 大雾弥漫
20 minutes east of here, the fog is so thick,
所有车都堵住了
no one can drive through.
但这儿 就在外面
But here, right outside,
却晴空万里
it's sunny.
然后呢
So...
然后我想说 太阳总会再次升起
So, I'm saying... the sun is gonna shine again.
你只需要
You just got to get...
往东再开二十分钟就好了
20 minutes east of wherever you are.
你是对的 说的不咋样
Yeah, you're right. That was bad.
-是糟透了 -真尴尬啊
- Horrible. - I'm embarrassed.
天啊 你是该尴尬
Oh, my God. You should be.
请凯医生到利放射科
Dr. Kelly to Radiology.
路易斯
Uh, Luis.
-你好 -你好 我是贝利医生
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Dr. Bailey.
这是福克斯医生
And this is Dr. Fox.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我们有好消息
We have some good news.
加布的检查结果出来了
All right, Gabby's test results came back,
她的癌症只到了第二♥期♥
and her cancer is only Stage 2.
这算是好消息吗
That's good news?
肯定啊
Oh, absolutely.
非霍奇金淋巴癌很容易治愈
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is a very treatable cancer.
而且像我们现在这样 在早期就发现
And when it's found early, like hers was,
患者的存活率非常高
the survival rate is quite high.
她还需要进一步治疗
And she will require further treatment,
但你放心 我的基金会
but I want to assure you that my foundation
会支付所有费用
will cover all the costs.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就是
I just, uh...
我女儿得了癌症
my gordita has cancer.
如果在加布的妈妈到这儿前
What if something happens
发生了意外该怎么办
before Gabby's mama can get here?
先生 请看着我
Sir... I want you to look at me.
我也得了癌症 但更加严重
I am living with a more advanced version
也几乎无法治愈
of a far less treatable cancer right now.
但我依然在这工作 还生龙活虎
And I'm here, I'm working, and I am very much alive.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表