真的就是在我眼前土崩瓦解
It's literally disintegrating right before my eyes.
她的身体经历了太多
Her body's been through too much.
你治不好
You can't fix that.
-我也治不好 -好吧
- Neither can I. - Okay.
没人能治好
No one can fix this.
我要切除子♥宫♥
I'm taking out the uterus.
电烧灼器
Bovie.
准备好了吗
Ready?
给她缝合
Close her up.
亨特被麻醉了
Hunt was given paralytics?
嗯 但那是个错误
Yes, but it was a mistake,
我们还给他插管送去病房♥了
and we got him intubated and off to a room.
我也把穿孔的部分隔离开
And I've also isolated the area of perforation
并给她清洗干净了
and washed her out.
好 既然是中毒性巨结肠
All right. Right. Since it's toxic megacolon,
你必须要
you're gonna have to...
使用回肠造口术实施结肠次全切除术
Perform a subtotal colectomy with an ileostomy.
那个我也做了
I did that, too.
很好 接下去呢
All right, so, what's left?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
这是我的第一次 好吗
It's my first time, okay?
你能告诉我下一步是什么吗
Can you just tell me what to do next?
你不知道是因为没有下一步了
You don't know because there's nothing left.
你做到了
You did it.
你一个人完成了手术
You stepped up.
行了 别太自我膨胀
All right, well, don't get too swelled up about it.
但干得好 很棒
But great work. Good job.
缝合
Close.
好 慢慢地
Okay, all right.
呼吸 呼吸 好了
Breathe, breathe. There you go.
慢点 慢点 呼吸
All right. All right. Okay. Breathe.
欢迎回来 亨特医生
Welcome back, Dr. Hunt.
德卢卡医生完成了克莱尔的手术
Dr. DeLuca finished Claire's surgery.
做了结肠次全切除术 她现在正在恢复中
They did the subtotal colectomy, and she's in recovery now.
很好 谢谢你
Oh, great. Thank you.
谢谢你没死
And thank you for not dying.
行了 可以了
Okay, we're done.
谢谢 医生...
Thank you, Doctor...
施密特 但大家都喊我
Schmitt, but everybody calls me...
没什么 就是施密特医生
You know what? No. Just Dr. Schmitt.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
像被砖头打了一样
Like I got hit with a brick.
第一天和皮尔斯共事感觉如何
How was your first day with Pierce?
嗯 这个嘛
Yeah, well...
她是阿米莉亚的妹妹 所以
She is Amelia's sister, so...
好吧 我这么说吧
All right, you know what?
听着
Listen.
我没对阿米莉亚做任何事
I didn't do anything to Amelia.
我没有 没有打算伤害任何人
I didn't... I didn't set out to hurt anyone,
我也知道自己不完美
and I know that I'm... I'm not perfect,
在这犯了很多错
and I have made plenty of mistakes here,
但你突然来到德国
but you showed up in Germany,
然后回到这里 做了那些事
and then you came back here, and you did what you did,
所以请你别把这一切都弄得像是我的错一样
so please just stop making everything my fault.
兰施图尔是我的理想工作
Landstuhl was my perfect job.
掌管一切 受人尊重
I was in charge, I was respected,
而且现在他们那个职位还空着
and they've not yet filled that position,
而且在德国 产假
and in Germany, the maternity leave is...
产假特别长
Is really generous.
你 你是说你想回去吗
You... You... Are you saying you want to go back?
我是说让我待在这里服从一个二十多岁
I'm saying I'm having a hard time wanting to stay here
而且怨恨我的小姑娘很困难
and answer to a 20-something who hates me.
我是说我不知道为什么自己是唯一一个
I'm saying I don't understand why I'm the only one
需要牺牲一切来让我们孩子有健全家庭的人
who has to sacrifice anything so that our kid has two parents.
我是说
I mean...
你可以搬去德国
You could move to Germany.
他们给父亲的产假也很多
They've got a great paternity leave there, too.
留在这 在外伤科工作
Stay here. Work in Trauma.
我不想为你工作 欧文
I don't want to work for you, Owen.
-你有没有在听我说话 -不不
- Are you even listening to me? - No, no.
我的意思是
I'm saying...
做外伤科的主任
Run the department.
我为你工作
I'll work for you.
你非常胜任
I mean, you're more than qualified,
我们还有一个空缺的职位
and we still have a position that we haven't filled,
而且你是对的
and... and you're right.
泰迪
Teddy...
为了来这里你牺牲了很多 现在
you sacrificed a lot to come here, and now...
现在轮到我了
now it is my turn.
你是把你的工作给我了吗
Are you giving me your job?
泰迪
Teddy...
你给了我更多
You're giving me a lot more.
今天我救了亨特医生的命
I saved Dr. Hunt's life today.
我不是透明人
I wasn't Glasses.
我没有笨手笨脚
I wasn't bumbly.
我什么也没弄掉
I didn't drop anything.
我感觉自己重获新生
I... felt like a different person.
我觉得是你
I think it's you.
我觉得是你把好运蹭给了我
I think you're rubbing off on me.
或者 用其他不太色情的描述方法
Or, uh, you know, something that sounds less dirty.
我觉得一直以来都是你
I think this has always been you, and...
只是你没意识到而已
you just didn't know it.
你真是救了我命啊
You saved my life.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
你不必把谢谢一直挂在嘴上
You really don't have to keep saying that.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
你看上去压力很大
You seemed kind of... stressed.
我以为你不信压力这东西
Thought you didn't believe in stress.
我相信它存在
I believe it exists.
只是觉得它不能掌管你的生活
I just don't believe in letting it run your life.
在医院度过童年
I mean, spending your childhood in a hospital,
在那里失去一半的朋友
losing half the friends you made there
打败了癌症
to a cancer you survived,
父母因为付不起我的治疗费
watching your parents split up
而渐行渐远
because they could barely afford your treatments...
这些经历使得我对身边的事物非常挑剔
made me kind of picky about what I let get to me.
老铁
Dude!
快看我们的成果
Look at this place!
我们半小时就搞定了
We did this in, like, a half an hour.
今天一整天我对你的态度都不好
And I was an ass to you all day.
说实话不值得你这么费力的帮我
I literally did nothing to deserve this.
没错 但是呢
True.But...
我是那种喜欢挑战的人
I think I kind of like the chase.
是因为你身边的女人都对你投怀送抱吗
Because women just throw themselves at you?
我可没这么说啊
That's not a phrase I would ever use.
准备好了没 派对开始了
Ready or not, here we are!
生日快乐 贝利
Happy birthday, Bailey!
好吧
All right!
你喜欢吗
What do you think?
大家快来
Come on, you guys! Hey!
一起去那边拆礼物吧
Presents go right over there.
等下
Wait.
你是雷神吗
Are you Thor?
我是的
I am.
太酷了
So cool!
是哪个小朋友偷了我的锤子呀
Now, which one of you kids stole my hammer?
我完成了造口术
I completed the ostomies,
杰克逊完成了皮瓣缝合
and Jackson closed with a flap.
乌玛正在康复中
Uma's in recovery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表