我的儿子是主任
My son, the chief.
我的天 这好可爱
Oh, my God. This is so cute!
谢谢 是给我孙子孙女的
Thank you. Those are for my grandchildren.
安柏又怀上了
Oh! Is Amber having another baby?
不 这是给你们的
No. Those are for yours.
-我们 我们什么 -孩子
- Our -- Our what? - Kids.
我读过一篇文章 上面说性别这个概念
Uh, you know, I was reading an article about how gender
比前几代人想的更加易变
is a more fluid concept than previous generations realized.
所以我觉得紫色 绿色
So I figured that purple, green...
中性色
Neutral colors.
我们已经到准备小孩帽子的时候了吗
We're in the baby hat place?
你是怀孕了没有告诉我吗
Are you pregnant and you didn't tell me?
她问我要不要孩子 我说要 因为我们会生
She asked me if we wanted kids, and I said yes because we do.
而她在织加大号♥的帽子
And she's making the hats extra big
因为我有个大脑袋
because I had an extra big head.
现在我大声说出来
Which, now that I say it out loud,
听起来可能很吓人
probably sounds daunting.
我有个手术
I have a surgery.
什么手术
What surgery?
贝利
Hey -- Hey, Bailey.
亨特和阿尔特曼都请假了
Hunt and Altman are both taking personal days,
所以今天我需要你看着急诊室
so I need you to cover the pit today.
求你了
Please?
-多少 -多少什么
- How many? - How many what?
-还剩多少天 -到什么时候
- Days left. - Till what?
直到我不再接受你的命令
Till I stop taking orders from you.
22天
22.
-可能 -开玩笑的
- Maybe. - Kidding.
-林 -20号♥
- Hey, Link! - Hey, number 20.
杰克森·艾弗里 整形外科
All right. Jackson Avery, Plastics.
詹妮·马丁内斯 他的母亲
Jenny Martinez, mother.
-很高兴认识你 -我认识你了
- Nice to meet you. - You I know.
过来抱抱
Come here with that face.
俱乐部的都想你了
We miss you at the clubhouse.
你会把他治好
You're gonna get him squared away
明年他就能上场了 对吧
so he can get called up next year, right?
希望如此
That is the hope.
但还有很长的路要走
But it's gonna be a long road.
吉姆医生 该你了
Dr. Kim, all you.
好吧 亨特·马丁内斯 20岁
Okay. Hunter Martinez, 20 years old,
在右侧股骨末端发现骨肉瘤
diagnosed with osteosarcoma of the distal right femur,
将接受旋转成形手术
here for a rotation-plasty.
那是什么啊
Uh, what exactly is that?
他上周才告诉我
He only told me about this last week,
所以我还在了解情况
so I'm playing catch-up.
她担心的太多了 给她看那个卡♥通♥
She worries too much. Show her the cartoon.
好的
Okay.
我们会先移除股骨的下端
We will begin by removing the lower end of the femur,
膝关节和胫骨的上半部分
the knee joint, and the upper tibia.
然后将小腿旋转180度
Then rotate the lower leg 180 degrees
再将腿剩下的部分接回去
and re-attach the remainder of the leg.
原本的脚腕会成为新的膝关节
The ankle joint will serve as the new knee joint
来帮助安装假肢
to fit in for the prosthetic leg.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
别担心 詹妮
Now, don't worry, Jenny.
他已经做了三个月的化疗了
He's already done his three months of chemo,
-这个手术能让他摆脱癌症 -三个月
- so this surgery will leave him cancer-free -- - Three months?
你三个月前就知道了
You've known about this for three months?
我不想吓到你
I didn't want to freak you out.
吓到我
Freak me out?!
我们
We'll, uh...
待会再说
talk about this later.
请继续
Please, um... continue.
好的 第一步
Okay. Well, the first step would be
我们要在大腿开个切口
to make an incision in the thigh.
很高兴见到你 德卢卡先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. DeLuca.
还是说我应该叫你博士
Or should I say "Doctor"?
我是博士 谢谢
It is, grazie.
孩子 你可以走了
Uh, bambini, you can go now.
我可以帮你翻译英语
I can help with the English.
你
You?
你自己都说不了
You can barely speak it yourself.
我能帮忙 再说了 我正好奇
I can help. And, plus, I'm curious to see
你今天要讲的是什么研究
what this research is you're presenting today.
好吧
Okay.
袋子里的婴儿
一个人工子♥宫♥
早产儿的希望
这是袋子里的婴儿
It is a baby in a bag.
好吧
Okay.
每十个婴儿里就有一个
1 in 10 babies is born preterm
因为母亲无法继续妊娠而早产
because mother can't carry child to term
可能是创伤或意外 原因很多
due to trauma or accident, so many reasons.
然后那个婴儿就死了
And the baby, she dies.
早产的婴儿在母亲体外无法生存
Premature babies cannot survive outside the mama.
但是如果可以呢
But what if it could?
如果我们把婴儿从妈妈体内转移到
What if we transferred the baby from the mama
一个体外妊娠囊
to an external gestational sac
这样她的肺 以及她的大脑和心脏
so her little lungs and her brain and her heart,
可以继续成长
they can develop?
之后我们可以让她诞生 对吧
And then we give her the birth, yes?
从那个袋子里
From the bag,
诞生了一个漂亮 足月 健康的宝宝
a beautiful, full-term, healthy baby!
你想造一个体外妊娠囊
You want to create an external gestational sac?
不 我已经做过了
No. I have already.
动物试验已经成功了
I am in animal trials.
四只绵羊实验对象
Four ovine subject subjects.
最近一个显示酸碱值和乳酸值都正常
The latest showed normal pH and lactate levels,
胎循环很好
good fetal circulation,
然后
and then...
在这儿
Eccolo!
125天时降生
Born at 125 days.
-那个被孕育的羊羔 -在袋子里的
- That lamb gestated? - In a bag.
是个袋子里的婴儿
It's a baby in a bag.
你会投资这个 对吧
You'll fund this, yes?
布兰妮的签名 她父母的签名
Britney's signature, her parents' signature...
所有东西都公♥证♥好了
Everything's notarized.
我有好消息和坏消息
Well, I have good news and bad news.
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
没有 这正是好消息也是坏消息
No. That's the good news and the bad news.
文件非常齐备清晰
This is so straightforward,
我无法再多收你们几小时的律师费了
I'm not gonna be able to bill you for many hours.
我们就从你们俩开始吧
So, let's get started with you two.
利奥的地址是什么
Uh, what is Leo's address?
这是个陷阱题
Uh, trick question.
其实问的是你们的地址
It's really your address.
不 不是那个
No, it's -- it's not that.
我们不住在一起
Just we don't live together.
-我们曾经是 -是啊
- We used to... - Yeah.
但现在没有了
...uh, but not anymore.
-这会是个问题吗 -你来告诉我
- Is that a problem? - Well, you tell me.
因为如果你们俩要争夺抚养权的话
Because if the two of you are gonna be fighting for custody,
-我是说 那就 -不 不 不
- I mean, that's -- - No, no, no, no.
我们谁也不想要这发生
Neither of -- of us wants that.
-我们对利奥非常上心 -是啊
- We are totally committed to Leo... - Yeah.
我们希望他能得到最好的
...and, um, we want what's best for him.
那我们就没问题了
Then we should be good.
但是我要收回我之前说的
But I am gonna have to take back what I said
这件事不复杂的话
about this not being complicated.
等等 等一下 我
Wait, wait, wait! I, uh --
你得给我找台手术做做
I need you to put me on a surgery.
-什么手术都行 -为什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表