Well, I was scared for Richard.
我不想他再失去一个人
Uh, I did not want him to lose another person.
但奇怪的是 我刚发现她生病时
You know, the weird thing is, when I first found out,
第一个想法是"好吧 我妈妈要死了
my initial thought was, "Okay, my mom is gonna die.
那就剩下我和理查德和..."
It's just gonna be me and Richard and..."
之后我才想起来我其实是有个父亲
Then I remembered I actually have a father.
整个过程 我都不记得我还有父亲
Whole time, did not occur to me once that I had a father.
我和撒切尔也是这样
Same thing happened to me with Thatcher.
我坐在他身边 想着
I was sitting with him, and I thought,
"我原来是有父亲的
"Oh, I actually have a father.
虽然他快死了 但我有父亲
And he's dying, but...I have a father,
而且不是理查德·韦伯"
and it's not Richard Webber."
我觉得我们准备好了
Well, I think we are prepped
可以重新进入手术室了
and ready to re-scrub.
好了 由你全权负责了
All right. It's all yours.
什么 你要去哪里
What? Where are you going?
我要去我的实验室里待一会儿
I have to go spend some time in my lab --
准备我下一项惊天动地的大发现
You know, work on my next groundbreaking thing.
我把自己除名了 我们扯平了
I'm taking my name off. We're even.
你就是不想重复这个非常耗时的手术
You just don't want to do an extremely long surgery
因为你已经因此得过奖了
you already won an award for.
登月只需要一次就够了
You don't need to go to the moon twice.
医生们 谢谢你们
Thank you, doctors.
我和艾弗里医生可以完成接下来的部分
Dr. Avery and I have this from here.
好了 准备好检验血液流动了吗
All right. Ready to assess profusion?
开始吧
Please.
我跟你保证 如果病情加剧我一定告诉你
I promise, if things get worse, I will tell you.
我保证对你不会保守任何秘密
I promise I will not keep any more secrets from you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
血液流动情况良好
Oh, we got a good blood flow.
谢谢你宝贝 这个礼物非常好
Thank you, baby. This was a beautiful gift.
是真的
It's true.
她根本没有得州图案的纹身
She didn't even have a tattoo of Texas.
只是"得克萨斯州"这个词语
It was just the word "Texas."
她...
She --
她的下背部还有地图
She had a picture of it further down her back.
真有品位
Classy.
好吧 布朗温是不完美 可是我
Okay, all right, Bronwyn wasn't perfect, but I was --
布朗温
Bronwyn.
我爱过她 分手依然令我心痛
I was in love with her, and it still hurt.
她把我甩了让我很受伤
It -- It -- It hurt when she dumped me.
她其实是帮了你
She was doing you a favor.
我当时可不这么觉得
Ah, didn't feel like it.
好了 是时候对你坦白了
Okay, it's time you knew.
她根本就不是从得州人
She wasn't even from Texas.
好像是特拉华州
She was from Delaware, I think.
我帮过别人很多这种忙
I've done that favor a lot.
你记不记得我刚开始在餐厅工作的时候
Do you remember when I started at the restaurant?
我刚辞了金斯顿的一份工作
I had just walked out on another job in Kingston.
我跟那边的一个叫洛根的服务生在约会
I was dating this waiter there. Logan.
我真的很喜欢他
I really liked him.
虽然他会嗑药
I mean, he was kind of a stoner,
但他很可爱 很有礼貌
but he was cute and polite
接吻技术很好
and a good kisser.
我们约会有几个月了
Dated for months.
然后有一天 我们下班后在亲热
And then, one day, we were making out after work,
他说"我爱你"
and he said, "I love you."
而我感觉...
And I felt...
我感到了
I felt the opposite
与正常反应截然相反的感受
of how that should make you feel.
我觉得...
I felt...
他错了
like he was wrong.
应该永远也不会有人爱上我
Like no one should ever feel that way about me.
我甚至不敢看他
I couldn't even look at him.
我逃跑了
I just left.
没有给他打电♥话♥ 也没给工作的地方打电♥话♥
I didn't call him. I didn't call work.
我只是搬到了城里的另外一个地方
I just moved to a different part of town
开始了新的工作
and started a new job,
假装一切都没有发生过
like none of it had ever happened.
我还对一个高中同学也做过同样的事
I did the same thing to a guy in high school.
然后保罗出现了
And then there was Paul.
你离开保罗是为了保命
Now, you left Paul to save your life.
命中注定我就是这样
It's in my wiring.
我妈妈就是个逃避者
My mother was a runner.
现在看来她依然是
She still is, apparently.
她甚至都无法和我坐在同一个房♥间
She can't even sit in the same room as me,
尽管她说她爱我
even though she says she loves me.
还有我父亲
And my father...
我总是在逃避 我一直都这样
I always run. It's what I do.
我想你可能喝得够多了
I think you've maybe had enough.
我其实不在乎你怎么想
I don't really care what you think.
好的
Yes. Uh...
你们来这里是想寻找一位老师
You came here seeking a teacher.
你们来这里是想找尤达大♥师♥
You came here looking for...Yoda.
而我今天不是你们的尤达
And I was not your Yoda today.
我可以是
I can be.
事实上 我是位绝佳的尤达大♥师♥
In -- In fact, I'm an excellent Yoda,
但不是今天
but not today.
我会尝试改期
Uh, I will look into rescheduling.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
关于哪个部分
About which part?
我们学到了很多
We learned so much.
领导力技巧 沟通能力
Leadership skills, communication.
你告诉实习医生"快点动起来
You told an intern to "Move his sorry damn ass
不然你就要用一种
before you move it for him
他不会喜欢的方式帮他"
in a way that he would not appreciate..."
你有一个秘密的创新药物实验室
You have a secret innovative medicine lab
和一间蓝♥光♥室 还有
and a blue light room and...
你总是四处奔波 见招拆招
And you're always on the move, rolling with the punches,
解决问题
solving problems...
还有女性 全都是女性
And the women! It's all women!
你比尤达更厉害
Better than Yoda, you were.
贝利主任
Chief Bailey?
我听说你要找合规报告
I hear you're looking for the compliance reports?
你毁掉了一个重要时刻 施密特
You're ruining a moment, Schmitt.
克莱夫医生让我每月做这份报告
Dr. Karev has me do them every month.
-你说什么 -是的
- I'm sorry? - Yeah.
赫尔姆负责代理和加班成本
And Helm does the agency and overtime costs,
帕克负责质量和员工指标
Parker does the quality and employee metrics,
卡德里负责供应商合同
and Qadri does the vendor contracts...
你的阑尾切除术变成了四小时的结肠切除术
Hey! Your appy turned into a four-hour ileocecectomy?
德卢卡的结肠切除术
DeLuca's ileocecectomy.
真的吗 他做得怎么样
Really? How'd he do?
还不错
Oh, it was -- was fine.
不过他对我有点脾气急躁
He got a little snippy with me, though.
脾气急躁
Snippy?
他本来有个计划
Oh, he had a plan,
他想要实现这个计划
and he -- he wanted to see it through, and...
他是对的
he was right.
他是个外科医生 梅瑞狄斯
He's a surgeon, Meredith.
而且很优秀
And a good one.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
"罕见血型"是什么意思
What does that mean, "Rare blood"?
这有什么要紧吗
Does that matter?
你们不是把所有种类的血液存在血库里吗
Don't you have all kinds of blood in a bank?
或者有O型血
Uh, or O-Negative?
那不是万能献血者吗
Isn't that the universal donor?
格斯只能接收和他血型完全相同的血液
Gus can only receive blood of the exact same type he has.
除非我们找到足够的献血者 否则无法手术
And until we find enough donors, we can't operate.
这需要多长时间
How long will that take?
目前 我们找到了四位潜在的献血者
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表