so I don't know.
这可是你的派对
But it's a party for you!
是谢博特和卡洛西科的派对
It's for Shepherd and Koracick.
因为他们救了你
Because they saved your life.
的确
They did.
他们的手术做得相当好
They performed an astonishing feat,
我会因此永远感激他们
and for that, I am forever grateful.
但玛兰达 如果我现在去参加派对
But Miranda, if I walk into that party right now,
人们就会走到我身边和我说
people are gonna come up to me and say things like,
"恭喜"
"Oh, congratulations,"
"你成功了"
"You did it" --
就好像一切都过去了 癌症已经离我而去了
like it's all over, like I'm cancer-free.
我的肿瘤现在没有变大 但有可能变大
Yes, my tumor hasn't gotten any bigger, but it could.
有这种可能性
It could.
所以我在每次扫描之前还是要担惊受怕
And so I have to live in dread from one scan to the next.
每次都是
For every scan.
我永远都不能摆脱它
I'm never gonna be out of the woods with this thing,
我觉得这没什么好庆祝的
and it's not something I feel like celebrating.
伪君子
Hypocrite.
什么
Excuse me?
谈到钱的时候 你总是很洒脱
You're all easy come, easy go when it comes to money,
但你却害怕享乐
but you're afraid to spend joy.
怎么 你觉得快乐有一天也会耗尽吗
What -- you think you're gonna run out of it?
扫描期间的等待是很可怕
That dread between scans is scary.
但这就是生活
But it's life.
并不完美 但这就是你现在的生活
And it's not perfect, but it's the one you get now.
看看我的生活
W-What I get.
我不再信任自己的内心
I-I have a heart that I no longer trust.
每天我都希望它不要再毁掉一切
I live day by day trying to get it to not blow up again
希望他们帮我调整好的心态能保持下去
and hoping that the fix they gave me stays a fix.
你呢
And you?
你脊椎里有个肿瘤
You have a piece of tumor on your spine,
有可能变大 也可能不会
and it could get bigger or it could not.
你知道吗
And you know what?
如果明天发生地震 我们可能都会死
An earthquake could take us all out tomorrow.
或是流星坠落 或是机器人入侵
Or a meteor. Or robots.
我们不知道
We don't get to know that.
但现在 我们还活着
But just right now, we're alive --
我们还在这儿
we are still here.
有人爱着我们
And people love us,
这些都值得我们庆祝
so that's cause to celebrate.
对不起
Hey, excuse me.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
还有什么可说的吗
What else is there to talk about?
我刚刚不是在看泰迪
Listen, I wasn't looking at Teddy.
我是在看卡洛西科
I was looking at Koracick.
好吗 我不喜欢他
Okay? I don't like that guy.
我不喜欢他和泰迪约会
I don't like that he's dating Teddy.
因为你嫉妒
Because you're jealous.
不 因为他像狗一样在撒尿占领地盘
No, because he's like a dog marking his territory.
而且谁会撩怀孕七个月的女人
And because who hits on a woman who's seven months pregnant?
那是汤姆 他一直单身
That's Tom. He's available. Always.
肿瘤手术后他还撩我呢
He was available for me after the tumor.
等下 你说什么
Wait. What?
这有什么关系
Why does it matter?
如果你对泰迪不感兴趣 那跟你有什么关系
If you're not interested in Teddy, what does it matter?
如果他们在一起 那我女儿的生活里会有他
If he's with her, then he's gonna be in my daughter's life,
我不想那样
and I don't want that.
这与泰迪无关
This has got nothing to do with Teddy.
阿米莉亚 我要选择你多少次
How many times do I have to choose you, Amelia,
你才会有安全感
for you to stop feeling insecure?
没安全感
Insecure?
这不是你过去的一场心动
This is not about some fling from your past.
她现在怀着你的孩子
She is pregnant with your child right now
是因为你七个月前飞过去向她表达了
because you got on a plane to profess your love to her
你的爱意
seven months ago.
不是 不是七年前 是七个月前
Not -- Not seven years. Seven months.
所以请原谅我会担心
So forgive me for worrying
也许你对她的感情还没有消失
that maybe your feelings might still be lingering,
当你看到你的孩子时
and that maybe when you see your baby,
你会意识到你有多爱她
you are gonna realize how deeply you are in love with her.
我们俩是因为心爱的孩子而重新再一起
You and I fell back in love over children that we adored
而现在孩子也没有了
and that we no longer have.
好吗 你真的认为
Okay? Do you really think that,
当你看着你女儿躺在泰迪怀里的时候
when you see your daughter lying in Teddy's arms,
你不会觉得
that you are not gonna think
也许这就是你的归属吗
that maybe this is where you belong?
我会这样想
Because I do.
也许你说对了 也许我就是没安全感
And maybe you're right. Maybe that is insecurity.
也或者这是智慧
Or maybe it is wisdom.
不管你怎么说 我就是这么想的
Whatever you want to call it, it is what I believe.
而且我没法改变这种想法
And I cannot talk my way out of it.
无法改变
I can't.
而且我开始觉得也许
And I'm starting to think maybe I...
我开始觉得我一开始就不应该尝试
I'm starting to think I shouldn't try.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我现在头很晕
I'm saying I'm dizzy.
欧文 我 我头晕
Owen, I'm -- I'm dizzy.
我需要走出这个怪圈
I need to step out of the circle.
什么
What?
我觉得这是件不可能的事
I'm saying this is an impossible situation.
无论发生什么你都不能置身事外
And you are in it no matter what
因为这是你的孩子
because there is a child involved.
而不是我的 不管怎样都与我无关
But I'm not. I'm not in it, no matter what.
我是说
I'm saying...
我不会再让自己陷入其中
I'm saying I'm not in it anymore.
拉米斯医生 我是亚历克斯·克莱夫
Hey, uh, Dr. Lummis, this is Alex Karev,
海伦·克莱夫的儿子
Helen Karev's son.
麻烦请尽快给我回电
If you could, uh, give me a call back as soon as you can -
事情很紧急
it's pretty urgent. Please.
那边比这早两个小时
They're two hours ahead.
你明天才能收到他们的回信了
Y-You're not gonna hear from them until tomorrow.
对 也许我该发信息
Right. I should probably text, too.
来 过来 快坐下
Hey. Here. Come here. Come sit down.
来吧
Come here.
她看起来还好
She seems okay.
医生会打电♥话♥的
The doctor will call.
到那时我们就知道具体情况了
And then we will find out what's going on.
每次我妈来找我 我都会担心
My mom comes for a visit, and I have to worry
她是否开始分不清现实了
if it's a sign she's gonna split from reality.
不是一直都是这样的吗
Isn't that how it's always been?
是的 我就这么长大的
Well, yeah. Growing up.
但之后你就能分辨出病情什么时候恶化
But then, you could tell when things were getting bad.
我清楚这些迹象
I knew the signs.
虽然现在她的情况还好
I mean, now that she's doing fine,
我不知道分精神分♥裂♥会有多严重
I d-- I don't know what a split looks like.
我想相信
I want to trust it.
我非常愿意相信她还好
I want to trust it so much that she's fine.
乔 我发誓 真的
I really do. I swear, Jo.
我知道
I know.
这个围巾真的很好
These are really nice.
她不应该拿针
She shouldn't have needles.
好啦 我们 我们得停下了
Okay, we -- we should stop now.
为什么
Why?
因为我就要改变主意了
Because I'm going to change my mind.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
接吧
Just answer it.
我才不关心是谁呢
I don't care who it is.
但别人会听到铃♥声♥在响啊
But someone might hear it ringing.
是卡瑞娜
It's Carina.
我们的姐妹今晚都太扫兴了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表