路上出现毒蛇时 我们呆若木鸡
When there's a poisonous snake in our path, we freeze.
闻到烟味时 我们撒腿就跑
When we smell smoke, we run.
当面临危险恐惧占据了上风 我们产生应激反应
When faced with danger, fear takes over, and we react,
极度渴望安全感
desperate to feel safe.
乔 我还在洗澡你就走了
Jo! You left while I was in the shower.
-你是在躲我吗 -是的
- What, are you avoiding me? - Yes.
等等 不是故意的 不是
Wait, not on purpose, no.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry. Hi. I just --
贝利明天又要当主任
Bailey's back to being chief tomorrow,
所以我还有最后一天能让她专注于
so I have one last shot at her full attention
我研究员的补助金申请
about a new grant for my fellowship,
我只是 以为你会再睡一会儿
and I just -- I figured that you would want to sleep in.
好吧 但我都在洗澡了
Yeah, but I was in the shower.
是的
Right.
乔 是我
Jo, it's me.
我们还要这样多久
How long are we gonna do this?
不管你和你生母发生什么 你都可以告诉我
Whatever happened with your birth mom, you can tell me.
你知道R90和R15补助金的资助限额是多少吗
Do you know what the funding limits are on an R90 or R15 grant?
不知道 乔
No. Jo --
好吧 我要在贝利来之前弄清楚
Okay, I got to figure that out before Bailey gets here.
我很抱歉
I'm...sorry.
这是生物原始反应
It's biological...primal.
但对于遭受创伤的人来说 这就是日常便饭
But for someone who suffers from trauma, it's the everyday things--
咖啡店里的一首歌♥ 外用酒精的味道
a song in a coffee shop, the smell of rubbing alcohol
这些看似随机 普通的事
...seemingly random, common things
让大脑和身体相信你处于危险之中
convincing your brain and body you're in danger...
无路可逃
...and there is no way out.
你好 需要帮忙吗
Hi. What can I do for you?
我是克莱夫医生
I'm Dr. Karev.
约瑟芬 乔
Josephine. Jo.
妈 我找不到我的鞋
Mom, I can't find my shoes!
在厨房♥ 都臭了
They're in the kitchen, and they smell!
谁把麦片都吃光了
Who ate all the cereal?
亲爱的 储藏室里还有
Honey, there's more in the pantry. Y--
很显然 我孩子们忘了他们已经可以
Well, apparently, my kids forgot that they were old enough
自己吃饭穿衣
to feed and clothe themselves today.
你有孩子
You have kids.
听着 如果你是卖♥♥杂♥志♥还是
Listen, if you're -- if you're selling magazines or --
还是宗教 我们都有了 所以
or religion, we're good on both, so...
还是很谢谢你
But thank you so much.
不 不是 爱默生医院
No, no. E-Emerson Hospital.
好的
Oh, right, okay.
如果你走到这里 沿着威洛布鲁克
Well, if you just go here, and you take Willowbrook...
-不 我是 -然后你再
- No, no, I-I was -- - and then you're gonna --
我出生于爱默生医院
I was born at Emerson Hospital,
接着 我就被丢在了47号♥街的消防局
and soon after, I was left at the fire station on 47th Street.
我认为是你抛弃的我
I think that you're the person who left me.
我认为你是我母亲
I think you're my mother.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第十九集
你带着你的化学报告了吗
You have your chemistry report?
那就是一张纸 妈
It's a paper, Mom.
只要你完成了 随你怎么叫
Yeah, as long as it's done, you can call it whatever you like.
我觉得今晚我们可以去卡尔的汉堡
Hey, um, I'm thinking about Cal's Burgers tonight.
-庆祝你休假的最后一天 -我去不了
- Celebrate your last day of sabbatical. - Can't.
我今晚有事
I have a thing tonight.
-和谁一起 -和凯丽
- With who? - With Kelly.
-还有个叫凯丽的吗 -解释一下是什么事
- There's a Kelly? - Define "Thing."
我们就聊聊 没什么
We're just talking, is all.
所以你是不能跟我们一切去吃汉堡
So, you can't come have burgers with us,
因为你要跟凯丽聊天
because you're talking to Kelly.
还是瞎聊
At a thing.
送到这里就行了
Here's fine.
-我们还离学校很远 -什么
- We're nowhere near the school. - What?
没关系
It's fine.
-拜 爱你们 -祝你顺利完成 报告
- Bye, love you! - Good luck with your re-- report!
就是一张纸
It's a paper.
我知道
I know.
-他是不是搂着 -他是搂着
- Did he just put his arm around -- - He put his hand...
潘内尔医生请到整形外科
Dr. Pannell to Plastics.
潘内尔医生请到整形外科
Dr. Pannell to Plastics.
我的天 对不起 对不起
Oh, my God! Sorry. Sorry.
你 你的 你的
Hey, you -- you have a -- you have, um, a --
方向感很差
A-a crap sense of direction
我不知道怎么去急诊
and can't find my way to the ER.
在下一层楼 接着
It's one floor down, and then, if...
不如我带你去吧
You know, why don't I take you?
你有过跟垃圾一样糟糕的一天吗
You ever have just a garbage sort of day?
多到我都数不清
More times than I can count.
这边请
This way.
你需要缝针
You'll need stitches.
我会让护士给你拿个毯子
I'll have a nurse bring you a blanket.
我太蠢了
I feel so stupid.
我在收拾盘子然后就
I was putting away dishes and just...
自己撞到了柜子上
smacked myself in the face with the cabinet.
真是个笨蛋
Such an idiot.
伤口看起来很深
That cut looks pretty deep,
卡德里医生会在清理前注射点麻药
so Dr. Qadri will have to numb it before we can clean it.
什么时候受的伤
When did this happen?
昨晚
Last night.
我以为没什么 但它一直在流血
I thought it would be fine, but it just keeps bleeding.
我和卡德里医生可以帮忙
Dr. Qadri and I can help with that.
我要在伤口这里涂一点碘伏
I'm just gonna put a little Betadine around the area,
你只会感觉到一点刺痛
and you're just gonna feel a little stick and a burn.
你别的地方有疼痛感吗
Are you hurting anywhere else?
贝利医生一直在找你
Hey. Dr. Bailey's been looking for you --
关于拨款最终日期的事情
something about a grant deadline?
好吧
Oh, okay.
我马上就回来
I'm gonna be right --
我的病人艾比 她
My patient here, Abby, she...
脸撞到橱柜上了
hit her face on a cabinet.
请给我们一些空间
So if you could give us some room, please,
让我缝合她的面部伤口
so I can suture her facial lac?
告诉贝利医生我等会就去
And tell Dr. Bailey that I will be a while.
再见
See you.
你不如坐起来吧 好吗
Hey, why don't you sit up, okay?
我们会帮你坐起来 好吗
We'll sit you up, okay?
你肚子疼吗
Is your belly hurting?
不 只有脸疼
No, it's just the cheek.
你能现在缝合 对吗 然后我就可以走了
You can fix it now, right? So I can go.
卡德里医生 你能给我拿些4-0号♥缝线吗
Dr. Qadri, um, can you go get me some 4-0 monocryl,
然后我们要把帘子拉上
and can we please close those?
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾比 现在只有我们两个
Abby, it's just you and me.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我是来帮你的
I am here to help.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
我会帮你的 艾比
I got you, Abby.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
听着 我不知道你有什么目的
Look, I don't know what you're after,
但你不能来这
but you can't be here.
我没什么目的
I'm not after anything.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
你不能来这
You cannot be here.
薯片
Chip!
薯片 快过来
Hey, Chip. Come here.
你好啊 伙计
Hey, buddy.
我会把它放回去 送孩子们去上学
I'll, uh, put him out back and drop the kids at school.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好 我只是在和她说
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was just saying
我们已经很熟悉《摩门经》了 所以
that we're already familiar with the Book of Mormon, so...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表