谢谢你
Thank you, uh, for...
谢谢
Thank you.
你很勇敢 所以得到了回报
You were brave, and it paid off.
你想去吃点什么吗
Do you want to go for, uh -- get something to eat?
不了
No, um...
不用了 我想去走走
No, I need to walk.
咱们飞机上见
I'll see you on the plane.
布雷迪
Brady.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是不知道要做什么
I just don't know what to do.
乔纳会没事的
Jonah's gonna be fine.
我知道
I know.
我很开心 但我只是...
And I'm glad. I just...
我不知道如果没有他我能做些什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do...without him, you know?
假如我跟他
Would it be weird, you know --
假如 假如我跟他一起去加州
w-w-would it -- would it be weird
会不会很奇怪
if I just followed him to California
或者 去加州附近的地方
and just -- I don't know -- was -- was nearby?
会不会
Was --
我是说 他
I mean, he's --
他是你弟弟
He's your brother.
我懂
I get it.
我每天都想念我哥哥
I miss my brother every day.
但是别试图跟着他去上大学
But maybe try not to follow him to college.
好吧
Yeah.
也许尝试给他一些空间
Maybe try to give him some breathing room
让他脱离你的影子 成为想他成为的人
to become whoever he is outside your shadow.
然后去拜会他
And then visit.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾米莉娅
你在医院吗
南茜
不在
闺女
Hey, kiddo.
我们能去哪里谈谈吗
Can we...go somewhere and, uh, talk?
你和欧文怎么了
What -- What happened with Owen?
只是 我俩不合适
It just... didn't work out.
你觉得我会破坏感情吗
Do you think I sabotage relationships?
因为我不懂得如何去爱
That I don't know how to love?
好吧
Well.
我知道答案了
That answers that.
我还记得你在学自行车的时候
I remember when you were learning to ride a bike.
德里克和你姐♥妹♥们♥在社区里骑着车来来回♥回♥的
Derek and your sisters were zipping all over the neighborhood,
你很想加入他们
and you were desperate to join them.
然后你从棚子里推出那辆紫色的旧自行车
And so you -- you, uh, pulled that old purple bike out of the shed.
就是那辆
You know, the one with the --
车把上系着飘带的自行车
the streamers hanging off the handlebars.
等那辆车归我了之后
Those things were all ripped out
那些带子就都被撕掉了
by the time that bike was mine.
你拒绝使用辅助轮
And you refused to use training wheels
因为你说过辅助轮是给小孩子准备的
because you said that was for babies.
你也不让我帮忙
And you wouldn't let me help, either.
我还得从厨房♥窗户偷偷注意着你
I had to -- I had to spy on you from the kitchen window.
你可不知道那有多不容易
You don't know how hard that was.
看着你一直摔
Watching you fall over and over again.
我其他几个孩子都不喜欢失败 而你
My other kids didn't like to fail, but -- but you --
好了 妈 我明白了
Okay. Yeah, Mom, I get it.
有一次你摔了一大跤
One time you took this -- this big spill,
然后把裤子给扯开了
and you -- and you ripped open your pants.
等我跑出去的时候
And by the time I ran out,
你已经把那辆旧车扶了起来
you had pulled that -- that old ratty bike up,
骑过了半个街区
and -- and you were halfway down the block.
每次你摔倒的时候
Every time you fell down,
你都会站起来 然后变得更加坚强
you got up and came back stronger.
倒不是说你不在乎摔跤
But not that you -- that you didn't care about falling,
只是你根本就不怕摔跤
but...just you weren't afraid of it.
这也能让你
And that's what made you --
能够让你
what makes you --
成为所有孩子之中
out of all the kids...
最像你父亲的那一个
the most like your father.
在他去世后 对我来说很难...
After he died, it was hard to...
在那些
be around any--
任何
anything...
能让我想起他的事物周围
that reminded me of him.
而且
And...
德里克说他会照顾你
...Derek said he'd watch out for you.
他尽力了
And he did his best,
但他毕竟不是你的母亲
but...he wasn't your mother.
你应该有一位母亲
You deserved a mother.
但他主动要求了 我就答应了
But h-he offered, and I let him.
这是我最后悔的事
And it is my biggest regret.
结果表明
It turns out that,
在合适的条件下 神经元可以再生
under the right conditions, neurons can recover.
我收留了一个瘾君子
I took in a drug addict.
贝蒂 利奥的亲生母亲
Betty, Leo's birth mom.
十五岁 当然她什么都知道
15, so of course, she already knew everything.
抚养她
Parenting her was...
是我做过的最困难的事
...the hardest thing I've ever done.
而且我敢肯定她的麻烦程度只有我的十分之一
And I'm pretty sure she was a tenth the trouble that I was.
我让你受了不少苦
I put you through a lot.
我知道你很不容易
I know it wasn't easy.
我很抱歉错过了你的婚礼
I'm sorry I missed your wedding.
我很抱歉错过了你的脑瘤手术
I'm sorry I missed your brain tumor.
我很抱歉你和自己的姐姐关系不好
I'm sorry things don't go better with your sisters.
没关系
It's fine.
也不是所有人都和自己的兄弟姐妹很亲
Not everyone's close to their siblings.
如果他们敢于尝试创新手术 并专注于治疗
If they can break from normal operations and focus on healing,
就有机会再生
they have a chance at regrowth.
如果你认为自己不值得被爱
If you don't think you're worthy of love...
如果你认为自己的爱没有价值 那你错了
...if you don't think your love is valuable, you're wrong.
这是我的错
And that's on me.
妈 我没有怪你
Mom, I don't blame you for --
我知道 亲爱的
Oh, oh, I -- I know, hon.
但在你最需要帮助的时候 想要...
But when you most needed help trying to...
去理解生活的意义
...make sense of life or...
悲伤
...loss...
或是爱
...or love...
我没有陪着你
...I wasn't there.
就让我来承担这个错误吧
So put that on me...
向前看
...and move forward.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
想要修复破碎的东西是人类的本性
It's human nature to want to fix what's broken.
那你就得自己承担了
Well... then that's on you.
挥动球棒
...the bat. Fires.
向右挥去
Slaps it to right.
这一球会拉开差距
That one's gonna split the gap
将他们逼入绝境
and head all the way to the wall!
得到一分
One run is in.
比斯利在第三垒
Here comes Beasley around third,
但是被蒙塔纳里截断了
but cut off by Montanari,
当然 他又站了起来
and he's, of course, standing up...
你人很好
You are kind.
昨晚你也很勇敢
And you were brave last night, too.
和我的家人们
With my family.
在手术室里
And -- And in that surgery.
你没必要和我一起做
You didn't have to do that with me.
无论是哪件事
Either thing.
你
You are...
让我感到惊喜
surprising to me.
我当时不应该
And you deserve a lot better
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表