西雅图的球队更强
Seattle has better sports teams!
我猜的
I'm guessing.
我得的是肠梗阻
It's a bowel obstruction.
我知道症状 我有肠道炎症
I know the symptoms. I have IBD.
我之前得过三次肠梗阻还都做了手术
I've had three obstructions and three surgeries.
你的症状是什么
All right, what are your symptoms?
痛 涨 痉挛 这都是肠梗阻的症状
Pain, bloating, cramping -- bowel obstruction symptoms.
好吧 我也很想相信你
Okay, I'd love to take your word for it,
-但我必须得让你做个 -做个CT 我知道
- but I have to get you a... -Get a CT. Yeah, I know.
那能请你快去预约吗
Can you just order it, please?
我真的很疼
It really hurts.
好的
Okay.
德卢卡医生
Dr. DeLuca?
什么事
Yeah?
我有个病人她
Uh, I have a patient who's --
-你是医生吗 -对 我是
- Are you a doctor? - Uh, I am, yes,
但我现在要先看一下她 可以吗
but I'm gonna need you to check in with her first, okay?
我 我的鞋穿不上了
I-I just had a little trouble puttin' on my shoes.
你还是先帮她吧
Yeah, maybe you should help her first.
我看到了点心包积液
I see a small pericardial effusion.
鞋是新的
The shoes were new.
我去跳舞
I went dancing.
一个年轻人才该去的地下俱乐部
A little underground club I was supposedly too old for.
有点喝多了
Had a few shots too many.
我脱了鞋 然后爬楼梯回我的公♥寓♥
And I took off my shoes to walk up the stairs to my apartment,
我记得的就这些了
and...that's all I remember.
你就这样睡了一觉
You slept like this?
该死
Oh, crap.
杰玛
Gemma?
-稍等一下 -你们两个认识吗
- Uh, excuse me. - You two know each other?
通过一个共同的朋友认识的
Through, um, a mutual friend.
奥莉现在不在了
Well, Ollie isn't around anymore,
谢谢你的关心
so thank you for your concern,
但如你所见 有人在治疗我
but, as you can see, I'm -- I'm all set here.
杰玛 你怎么搞成这样了
Gemma, how did this happen?
我觉得你在明知故问
I think you and I both know how this happened.
乔希·斯特曼 21岁
Josh Sterman,21,
患有遗传性骨质疏松
has hereditary osteoporosis
导致T11到T12的压缩性骨折
that caused a compression fracture at T-11 to T-12,
已经预定了经皮椎体成形术
scheduled for a percutaneous vertebroplasty.
我会从这往椎体注入黏合剂
I'll inject cement right here into the vertebral body
对它进行修复
to restore its integrity,
然后你就能出院了
then you'll be good to go.
你都来得及在外面吃晚饭
You'll be out of here in time for dinner.
波普
Pop-Pop?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
乔希 还记得贝利医生吗
Josh, you remember Dr. Bailey?
就是她每几年替我截出一段肠子
She's the one who takes out part of my bowel every few years.
我有复发性憩室炎
Uh, recurrent diverticulitis.
上次见到你的时候
Now, the last time I saw you,
你比我矮一大截 正准备高考呢
you were, what, a foot shorter and studying for the SATs.
他考得很好
He aced 'em!
多亏了你
Aww. And thanks to you,
我可以见证他高中毕业考进华盛顿大学
I saw him graduate from high school and get into Udub.
下一步 商学院
Next stop, business school.
我只有背不再痛了
I can't finish those applications
才能完成那些申请
until my back stops hurting.
他今天要做椎体成形术
He's getting a vertebroplasty today.
我没有说错吧
Did I say that right?
我以为林肯医生会来
I thought we'd be seeing Dr. Lincoln,
那个爱运动的帅小伙
the fancy sports guy?
金医生是林肯医生的研究员
Oh, well, Dr. Kim is Dr. Lincoln's fellow.
受到众多顶尖医院和
He's being wooed by the top hospitals
职业运动队的追捧
and some pro-sports teams.
你们很幸运有他在这儿做手术
You're lucky you've got him while he's still here.
谢谢你 贝利主任
Thank you, Chief Bailey.
那我就晚点再过来看
So, I will, uh, check back a little later.
伙计 压力山大吧
Pressure's on, man.
那是什么建筑
Which one is that one?
凯♥旋♥门
The Arc de Triomphe.
巴黎那个
From Paris?
金色的地方代表无名士兵的坟墓
The golden plate represents the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
酷
It's cool.
马上回来
Be back in a second.
鲁塔医生 请联♥系♥实验室
Dr. Ruta, please contact the lab.
鲁塔医生 请联♥系♥实验室
Dr. Ruta, please contact the lab.
有稀有血液组织的消息吗
Any word from the rare blood organizations?
我在等阿姆斯特丹那边的电♥话♥
Well, I'm waiting on that call from Amsterdam.
他越来越虚弱了 我需要拿到血液
He's getting weaker. I need that blood.
我问了克里斯蒂娜 甚至问了玛丽·塞隆
I've called Cristina. I even called Marie Cerone.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔怎么样了
What about Jo?
她说什么了吗
She said anything yet?
什么也没说吗
Not at all?
同样的事情又发生了
It's happening again.
-没有 -是的 她们开心一阵子
- It's not. - No, they're happy for a while...
-不会发生的 -然后开始崩溃
- It's not happening. - ...then they break...
-她没有崩溃 -然后就会离开我
- She's not broken. - ...and then they leave me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须相信她
You have to trust her.
她不是伊兹
She isn't Izzie.
她不是艾娃 不是莱西
She isn't Ava or Lexie.
她不是你妈妈
She isn't your mother.
她没有崩溃 你也不会崩溃
And she's not broken, and neither are you.
她正在经历一些事情
She's going through something.
她经历过更坏的事情
And she's been through worse
但她都成功地挺过来了
and come out on the other side fine.
她只是还没准备好跟你讲而已
She's just not ready to talk about it yet.
我曾经也这样过
I've been there.
你给了我空间 给了我时间
You give me space. You give me time.
对吧
Right?
好啦
Okay.
不会再发生的
It's not happening again.
很多期刊啊
That's a lot of journals.
还有很多活页夹 真好
Oh, you got binders, too. Great.
这里是实验室 无聊的事情只会变得更无聊
Yeah, this is the lab where boring things go to get more boring.
贝利当回主任后文件又堆起来了
Bailey's really piling it on now that she's chief again, huh?
是的 我出去了一段时间 也没怎么帮她
Yeah, didn't help that I was out for a while.
那我就不打扰你了
Okay, well, I don't want to bother you, then.
你打算怎么打扰我
Bother me how?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我只是在想也许你能协助
I just thought maybe you could help me
我的皮肤活性细胞移植再生技术
with my spray-on skin research,
你看起来挺忙的 所以...
but you seem pretty underwater, so...
等等
Wait.
听起来比处理文件好多了
That sounds way better than any of this.
但话说回来 牙根管治疗也很有趣
Then again, so does a root canal.
我正需要这种成功心态
Well, that's just the winning attitude I'm looking for.
-这么说你是执照治疗师 -没错
- So, you're a licensed therapist? - I am.
因为我不相信 那些
'Cause I don't believe in, you know...
替代治疗什么的
alternative... whatever...
整体医学 巫术什么的
You know, holistic... voodoo stuff.
不能用巫术 知道了
No voodoo. Got it.
梅根向我保证
Well, Megan swears by this --
不管你是做什么的 所以...
whatever this thing is that you're doing, so...
这叫神经情感治疗技术
Neuro Emotional Technique.
一种精神疗法
It's a psycho-therapeutic modality
我会通过肌肉测试
in which I use muscle testing
找到你身体上哪个部位
to determine where in your body
可能存在些未解决的压力症状
you might be holding on to unresolved patterns of stress,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表