方便说话吗
Hey. Um, can you talk?
喜鹊 你还记得
And, Magpie, do you remember
哈特韦尔医生让我们缝合火腿吗
when Dr. Hartwell made us suture on ham hocks?
他是不是有病
What was wrong with him?
她刚刚是叫你"喜鹊"吗
Did she just call you "Magpie"?
-那是谁 -他还有个高得离谱的女朋友
- Who is that? - And he had that crazily tall girlfriend.
金金·汤姆森. 我医学院的同学
Kiki Thompson. I went to med school with her.
-很显然她讨厌她 -她叫什么来着 萨莉吗
- Apparently she hates her. - What was her name? Sally?
-为什么 -我的天
- Why? ? - Oh, my God.
你还记得你偷了那尸体的心脏吗
Do you remember when you stole that cadaver heart?
你太奇葩了
You were so weird.
我确实是
Yeah, I was.
她曾经每天都当着全班同学的面
She used to belittle me every single day
贬低我
in front of the whole class.
她把纸尿裤放在我的工作台上
She bought diapers and put them on my work station
因为我是"办级里的小婴儿"
'cause I was the "widdle baby of the cwass,"
所有人都笑 我也笑
and everybody laughed, and I laughed.
我不得不假装她很有趣 但她不是
I had to pretend she was funny, but she wasn't.
她不搞笑 她既卑鄙又恶毒
She wasn't funny. She was mean and vicious.
还要多久 喜鹊
How much longer, Magpie?
你做的很好 金金
?You're doing great, Kiki.
我们需要再扫描几次
Uh, we just need a few more scans...
你的内脏 而我讨厌它们
...of your guts, which I hate.
我恨死你了
I hate your guts.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
没什么
No.
扫描结果出来了
Scans are up.
这比你想的还糟
Oh. Oh. It's worse than you thought.
她能熬过一次移植手术吗
Can she even survive a replacement?
我过去常常躺在床上咒她死
I used to lie in bed at night, wishing she was dead.
太黑了
That's dark.
赫纳·奎瓦斯请去手术室 赫纳·奎瓦斯请去手术室
Hena Cuevas to the O.R. Hena Cuevas to the O.R.
又有一个孩子中枪
Another kid got shot.
可能新闻都不会报道
Probably won't even make the news.
那太好了
Hmm, that's great.
什么
What?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. What?
你还好吗
You okay? ?Um...
我有一个主动脉移植手术
I have an aortic graft replacement.
我有一个非常危险的主动脉移植手术
I have a very dangerous aortic graft replacement
手术对象是我在医学院就讨厌的女人
on a woman I hated in med school
我现在也讨厌她
and I still hate,
我 我真是气得发抖
and I'm -- I-I'm shaking with rage about the fact
她居然会到这里来
that she would even come in here
让我来成为杀死她的人
and set me up to be the one to kill her.
首先
Well, first of all,
谢谢你告诉我 麦琪·皮尔斯
that is excellent sharing, Maggie Pierce.
-是吗 -非常好
- Right? - Very nice.
请尽量不要杀她
Please try not to kill her. ?Mnh.
如果你杀了她 请尽量确保
And if you do, just try to make sure
你不是故意的
it is not on purpose.
她离家出走时就怀孕了吗
She was pregnant when she left?
艾琳和艾琳也没有她的消息
Eileen and Rachel haven't heard from her, either.
等等 那 那毒品有没有
So, wait. D-Did the -- Did the drugs --
有没有影响孩子
Did -- Did they affect the baby?
没有没有 他很健康
No, no. No, he's perfectly healthy.
那就是他
That's him.
穿红色运动衫 那就是利奥
In the red sweatshirt -- that's Leo.
我能抱抱他吗
Can I hold him?
好了 卡德里
Okay, Qadri, so,
我们马上就能拿到戴森先生的检查结果
we're gonna get Mr. Dyson's labs back right away,
告诉我有哪些并发症
and tell me what complications
是需要我们注意的
we are going to look out for.
我们会观察是否有出血情况
We'll want to monitor his crit for any bleeding,
他的排尿量
his drain output for a leak,
监视他的生命体征
and monitor his vitals for...
对吗 格蕾医生
Right, Dr. Grey?
对不起 说下
I'm sorry. Say that --
你刚刚说的所有 重新说
Everything you just said, say again.
好的
Okay.
我们会观察是否有出血情况
We'll monitor his crit for any bleeding,
他的排尿量
his drain output for a leak, and...
监视他的生命体征
watch his vitals... for...um...
别再工作的时候那样看我
No looking at me like that at work.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
除非你和麦琪谈过
Until you talk to Maggie.
那也不行
Ever.
我们是专业人士 这会分心
We're professionals, and it's distracting.
-我和麦琪谈过 -她说什么
- I spoke to Maggie. - What did she say?
什么都没说 但是她行为很奇怪
Nothing, but she was acting weird.
我觉得你才奇怪
I think maybe you're acting weird.
希望你是对的
Well, I hope you're right,
但是 她依旧是我妹妹
but, still, she's my sister,
我要听到她亲口说
so I need to hear it from her.
好吧 事先声明 我的姐姐从不会
Okay, well, for the record, my sister's never once
问我能不能和我的前任交往
asked me if she can date my exes.
她直接就开始了
She just dives right in.
那你有什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
问得好
Good point.
别再破坏规矩
Ah! Stop breaking rules.
他完全遗传了布兰妮的眼睛
He totally has Britney's eyes.
我的天
Oh, my God!
他好结实
He's so strong.
她以前也是个结实的孩子
What a strong baby she was.
他能说话了吗
Hey, is he talking yet?
他只能嘟囔几句"哆 哆"
Uh, he just started saying, "Doe doe,"
但我们 我们不懂那个意思
but we -- we don't know what it means. ?
我只是不敢相信这是真的
I just -- I can't believe this is real.
太乖了
So cute!
抱歉 纳尔逊夫妇
Okay, Mr. And Mrs. Nelson,
-我要去手术室了 -迪金森
- I need to be in the O.R. -- - Dickinson.
姓迪金森
Last name is Dickinson.
这个她也说谎了吗
So, so she lied about that, too?
恕我失陪
Uh, please excuse me.
你不能就交给他们吗
Can't you just hand it off?
我不能在这里 阿米莉亚 我不能
I can't be here, Amelia. I just can't.
不 喜鹊
No, Magpie.
你不能也说同样的话
Don't you say it, too.
我不得不同意你其他医生的看法
I have to agree with your other doctors.
我们 我们已经研究了
We've -- We've looked into it,
手术过程太危险
and the procedure is just too dangerous.
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
或者是你不想帮助我
Or you don't want to help me
因为我在医学院就是贱♥人♥
because I'm the bitch from med school
给了你地狱般的生活
that made life a living hell for you.
她是把CT室的麦克风打开了吗
Did she leave the CT microphone on?
这不是关于你或我
Um, this isn't about you or me.
重点是在移植术上
It's about the graft.
修复过程太危险了
It's too risky to repair it.
她说过我把纸尿裤放她工作台上了吗
Did she tell you I left diapers on her work station?
说了 是脏的纸尿裤吗 还是
Yeah, were they dirty diapers, or...?
听着 我对优秀之人就心怀怨恨 麦琪
Listen, I can hold a grudge with the best of them, Maggie,
但是拜托
but come on.
好吧 我不喜欢你
Okay, fine. I don't like you.
我真的 真的讨厌你
I really, really dislike you.
当我们在病理学中研究怪病时
When we studied grotesque diseases in pathology,
我幻想你得了这些 因为你选了我
I imagined that you had them, because you singled me out
你折磨我 辱骂我
and you tortured me and abused me.
所以不 如果有人能修复你的心脏
So, no, if anybody can repair your heart --
我觉得没有人能做到
which I don't think that they can --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表