好吗
You know?
别 别告诉我你不滑雪
Y-- No. And don't -- don't tell me that you don't ski.
我知道你不滑雪 因为那是在户外运动
I know you don't ski, because it's outdoors,
但那可能是因为你父母没有带你去户外
but that's probably because your parents
但我会带你去 你会发现外面有多美
didn't take you outdoors, but when I do, you will see.
就让我带你去看看 好吗
Okay? Just let me show you, please? Okay?
好吧 话说回来
Okay. Backing up...
贝蒂在医院
Betty is in the hospital.
她吸毒过量
She OD'd.
阿米莉亚需要帮助 所以
Amelia's gonna need help, so --
所以这个周末你不能去野营
So you cannot go camping this weekend.
我的错
My bad.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还是可以自己去
You should still go, though.
太糟糕了
Aw. That's too bad.
没事
Ah, it's okay.
下次吧
Next time.
好了 差不多搞定了
Okay, so, we're almost finished here.
我给你包扎一下
I'll get you bandaged up.
务必保持干净干燥
It's important that you keep this clean and dry, okay?
这有点困难
That'll be tricky.
拉尔夫住在公园里
Ralph lives in the park.
他今天带了一个失踪的小男孩过来
He brought in a little missing boy today.
这样
Oh.
公园
The park.
好吧 我没有意识到
Okay, I hadn't... realized that.
没关系
It's okay.
让你意识到人生并不需要很多东西
Makes you realize all the things you don't need.
特勒医生请到急诊室
Dr. Teller to the E.R.
特勒医生请到急诊室
Dr. Teller to the E.R.
科尔先生
Mr. Cole.
警♥察♥拘留了你的妻子
The police have taken your wife into custody and --
很好 让警♥察♥把她带走吧
Good. The police can have her.
先生 你妻子情况不好 她需要治疗
Sir, your wife has a problem. She needs treatment.
她需要的不仅仅是惩罚
She needs that more than punishment.
我不知道能为她做些什么
I don't know what I can do for her.
不用 你是对的 别为她担心
No, you're right. Don't worry about her.
担心担心孩子吧
Worry about him.
不管她说什么 你都不能原谅她
And no matter what she says, you don't just forgive her.
除非她彻底戒毒 否则不能让她靠近孩子
You don't let her near him until you know she's clean.
那就让她治疗 保护你的孩子
Yes, get her treatment, but protect your kid.
明白我的意思吗
You got me?
保护好你的孩子
Protect your kid.
我们看一下血管造影
Okay, let's shoot the angio.
无内漏 支架移植物接近
No endoleaks, stent-grafts are well-approximated.
主动脉弓清晰
Aortic arch is clear.
腹腔没有液体流出
There's no flow from the celiac.
再照一下股骨
Let's shoot from the femoral.
染色剂
Dye.
高浓度染色剂
Higher concentration of dye.
天呐 我恨她这样对自己
God, I hate - that she did this to herself.
这就是上瘾 那个夺取你性命
That's addiction -- the thing that's killing you
一直在你耳边低语着你需要它来生存的东西
keeps whispering in your ear that you need it to survive.
两边都没有液体流入
There's no flow from either end.
她的远端主动脉阻塞了
Her distal aorta is blocked.
这意味着没有血液
Which means there's no blood flow
流向远端肢体
to the distal extremities.
该死 该死
Damn it! Damn it!
阿尔特曼 不管你有什么样奇思异想
Altman, if there's any extraordinary measures you can use here,
现在就开始用
please use them now.
好吧 把她的组织都取出来
Okay. Take everything out.
我们只能给她开刀
We're gonna have to open her up
重建她的远端主动脉
and reconstruct - her distal aorta completely
这样才有可能挽回她
if we're gonna save her life.
给我一块纱布
Let me have a pad.
好了 准备打开她的腹部
All right, let's prep her abdomen!
来吧 开始吧
Let's go. Come on.
挺住 贝蒂 挺住
Come on, Betty. Come on.
我连看都不想看你
I can't even stand to look at you.
这是她失踪之前我对她说的最后一句话
That's the last thing I said to her before she disappeared.
"我连看都不想看你"
"I can't even stand to look at you."
如今
Now...
告诉我们她会没事的
Tell us that she's gonna be okay.
你们是医生 就
I mean, you're doctors. Just...
告诉我们她能撑过去
...tell us that she's gonna get through this.
我也希望如此
I wish I could.
我也希望我能这么告诉你
I wish I could tell you that.
德卢卡 你来放伤口真空吸压器
DeLuca, you'll place the wound vac.
好的
Okay.
最终时间是27小时8分钟
Final time -- 27 hours and 8 minutes.
超过医院最长手术时长3个多小时
That beats the hospital's old record by over three hours.
谢谢你的协助 德卢卡医生
Thank you for the assist, Dr. DeLuca.
我的脚算是废了
I am going to go put my feet in medical waste,
所以我非常需要有人送我回家
so I definitely need a ride home.
阿米莉亚需要我们
Amelia needs us.
贝蒂出事了
It's Betty.
她需要我们
She's gonna need us.
迪金森夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Dickinson?
她出手术室了
She's out of surgery.
现在正送往重症监护室
She's being moved up to the ICU.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这就意味着...她挺过来了 对吧
That means... she made it, right?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得是这样的
I think that's what that means.
过来
Come here.
这个世界太可怕了
This world is so scary.
不管你怎么好好养育你的孩子
No matter how well you raise your kids,
不管你给予他们多少
no matter how much give them,
这都是个可怕的世界
it's a scary, scary world.
是啊
Yeah.
的确
It is.
但这也是个美丽的世界
But it's beautiful, too.
如果只沉浸在恐惧中而错过了诸多美好
And if you descend into the fear and miss the beauty,
你才会误入歧途
that's when you start to go to a bad place
需要...逃避
and need to...escape.
我才不会开始吸毒
I'm not gonna start using drugs.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是 就...
But...just...
和我在美好中沉浸一会儿吧
be in the beauty with me for a second.
你们有没有房♥间 再加一个就行
And you don't have room for one -- just one more?
他是一名75岁的
He's a 75-year-old m--
他的
His f--
好 我
Y-- Yeah. I --
不 我理解
No, I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行吗
No luck?
给一个老人找住的地方
It should not be this difficult
不应该这么难
to find a place to stay for an elderly man.
是啊 不应该
No, it shouldn't.
我感觉糟透了
I feel awful.
我一直在说我们无法决定
I mean, I was going on and on about how we can't decide
到底是在室内还是户外住
whether we should stay inside or outside,
我有太多的
and I've got too many --
滑雪靴
Ski boots.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我花了一整天给他的脚清创
And I spent all day debriding his feet,
他绝对不能在公园长椅上
and there's no way he can maintain a follow-up protocol
继续过夜了
on a park bench.
我可以改改他的表格 让他再留一夜
I would say just cook his chart and keep him another night,
但明天晚上他又能去哪呢
but then where is he gonna go tomorrow night?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表