要是你有空了
Okay. Well, if your thing changes,
我在酒吧那等你
I'll be at Joe's.
你竟然拒绝了和他的约会
You turned down a date? With him?
说什么呢 不是约会啦
What? No. It's not a date.
他叫你去喝酒 就是约会啊
He asked you out to drinks. It's a date.
克莱夫 我有个礼物要送你
Oh, hey, Karev. Have I got a present for you.
-我以为你还在度假 -那不是度假
- Thought you were still on vacation. - Not a vacation.
我请了个假 想明白了一些事情
It was a personal leave while I figured some stuff out.
你没在工作 那就是度假
You're not at work, it's a vacation.
寻找生命的意义
Searching for the meaning of life
只说明这是一个无聊的假期
just means it's a boring vacation.
什么礼物
What's the present?
我这有个11岁的孩子 两侧肩胛骨都有
I've got an 11-year-old with an extensive osteochondroma
大面♥积♥的骨软骨瘤
in both scapulae, all right?
这是我见过最不可思议的病例
Wildest case of it I have ever seen.
-这是个无偿手术 -无偿手术
- And it's pro bono. - Pro bono?!
-我见过他的家人 -那算什么礼物
- I've met the family. - How is that a present?
我们现在各种缺钱
We're bleeding money out of every,
拉斐 看看谁来了
Rafi, look who's here.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery!
不用谢
You're welcome.
你好 小家伙
Hey, buddy!
苏利文女士 你好 我是贝利医生
Ms. Sullivan? Hi. I'm Dr. Bailey.
这位是威尔逊医生
This is Dr. Wilson,
-现在是克莱夫 -克莱夫医生
- Karev. - Karev.
我是来找格蕾医生的
I'm here for Dr. Grey.
格蕾医生不在
Yes, Dr. Grey is unavailable,
所以我们来...
so we are going to be the o...
别浪费时间了好吗
Wasting your time, all right?
我已经看过一位内科医生
I've already seen an internist, two gastroenterologists,
两位胃肠病学家和两位外科医生
and two surgeons who ran dozens of inconclusive test
他们给我做了几十次结果不明的测试
before diagnosing me with acid reflux,
把我诊断成胃酸反流 厌食症和焦虑症
anorexia, and anxiety, none of which
这些都不是我胃痛的真正原因
are actually the cause of my stomach pain.
所以我是来见我读到过最好的医生
So I'm here to see the woman I read about,
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
the best, Dr. Meredith Grey.
既然明确了你们两个不是她
And you have both made it clear that you are not her,
那么不用谢 再见
so no thank you and goodbye.
好吧
Okay.
苏利文女士
Ms. Sullivan.
我确实不是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
I'm am not Meredith Grey. This is true.
但是我教的梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
But I am the woman who taught Meredith Grey.
我见到她的时候 她才初出茅庐
Grey was a lump of clay when I met her.
我亲手把她塑造成了
And I shaped her with my two hands
如今这样一名外科医生
into the surgeon that she has become.
她的迷你肝脏手术是我帮忙的哦
And I helped her with the mini livers.
克莱夫医生是我们的小儿外科主任
Dr. Karev is our chief of pediatric surgery,
目前也是医院主任
well, right now chief of everything.
这两位是拉斐和阿米尔
This is Rafi and Aamir.
非常感谢你为我们看病
Thank you so much for doing this.
-不介意的话我先看看 -好的
- You mind if I take a look? - Of course.
嘿 拉斐 能把你的胳膊举过头顶吗
Hey, Rafi, can you lift your arms above your head for me?
好的
Oh, yeah.
你们怎么认识的
Alright. How'd you guys meet?
在俄勒冈州徒步旅行的时候
Uh, hiking in Oregon.
我们沿着同一条小溪走
We were both at the same creek,
他们给我吃了超美味的果塔饼干
and they made me some amazing s'mores.
拉斐喜欢游泳 即使外面很冷
Rafi loves to swim, even when it's freezing outside.
还有跳石头 爬树
And skip rocks and climb trees.
-基本上什么户外运动都喜欢 -拉斐八岁的时候
- Basically anything outdoors. - When Rafi was 8 years old,
他被诊断出患有多发性骨软骨瘤
he was diagnosed with multiple osteochondromas.
它们是我骨骼和软骨的良性增生
They're benign overgrowths in my bones and cartilage.
是遗传的
They're hereditary.
他每天要向别人解释五次
He explains it to people about five times a day.
我们要做的是
Tell you what we're gonna do here,
把你的骨头剃掉
is we're gonna shave your bones down
把他们从现在的状态
and reshape them so they go from this...
重塑成这样
to... this.
你确定我们现在就要把它们剃掉吗
You're sure we should remove them now?
他的儿科医生说可以等他长大一点
His pediatrician said we might want to wait till he's older.
不 我现在就不要它们 超古怪的
No. I want them off now! They're weird.
没事的
That's okay.
不管现在还是以后做手术 风险都是一样的
The risk isn't any different if we do it now or later.
他不会有事的 艾弗里和我配合的很好
And he's in good hands. Avery and I make an excellent team.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我刚刚在给一根胫骨插大头针
I had to, uh, put a pin in a tibia.
怎么了 小伙子
What's up, little dude?
我是林肯医生 你可以叫我林
I'm Dr. Lincoln. But you can call me Link.
-他也加入吗 -是的 他是骨科主任
- He's on this, too? - He's head of ortho. Yeah.
艾弗里没告诉我你也会来
Avery didn't tell me you were in on this.
真好
Sweet.
是啊 真好
Yeah. Sweet.
你的体征看起来还好
Alright. Your vitals look good,
但还要给你进行血检 做个超声心动图
but I'd like to do another blood panel and run another echo.
还有呢
And?
听人说艾弗里医生回来了
A little birdie told me Dr. Avery's back in town.
不告诉她这个 她就得给我相亲了
It was that or talk about myself, so...
是的 茜茜 艾弗里医生暂时回来了
Ah. Yes, Cece. Dr. Avery is back temporarily.
他回来做一个复杂的手术
He's here to do a complex surgery,
然后又要离开
and then he's off again.
所以他只是暂时回来 你不开心吧
So you're sad he's in town for such a short time.
好吧 算是吧
Sure. Let's go with that.
我查完房♥后回来给你做超声波
I'll be back to do your echo after I finish my rounds.
他俩怎么了
What happened between them?
-我不知道 -帕克
- I don't know. - Parker!
在我14岁的时候
When I was 14,
还在上课的某天 我大白天的就酒精中毒了
I got alcohol poisoning in the middle of the school day.
我告诉过你这事儿没
Did I ever tell you that story?
贝利告诉我有这么个应用
Um, Bailey told me there was this app
你可以安装在孩子的手♥机♥里实现即时定位
you can put in your kid's phone to track them.
我已经装了
Yeah. Already done.
我可不引以为豪
I'm not proud of it.
还有 这个应用是用来追踪她的短♥信♥的
And this app... tracks her texts.
那就有点
Oh. That's a little...
侵犯隐私 过激
Invasive? Extreme?
有个短♥信♥说
There was this text
有一帮小孩今天翘课
about a bunch of kids cutting class today.
-所以我们来这儿了 -听着
- That's why we're here. - Listen,
你是个正在康复的瘾症患者
you're a recovering addict
娃也是正在康复的瘾症患者 你又那么爱她
raising a recovering addict, and you care about her.
这有点让人觉得
That's gonna make anyone a little...
不理智
Insane?
我是想说强迫性来着
I was gonna say obsessive.
把那些都删了
Delete them.
要是我自己来 肯定又会陷进去了
If I do it, I will just get sucked back in.
没问题
Okay.
删光了
All gone!
不必了解她和
No need to know the details of her lunch...
瑞秋和艾琳共进午餐的细节
...with Rachel and Eileen.
她们要一起吃午餐吗
They're having lunch?
这太棒了
That's good!
她们俩看上去人不错
They seem like nice girls.
转学之后就更难交朋友了
And it's so hard to make friends when you transfer.
我怎么成了这种人
How did I become this person?
我还挺喜欢这种人的
I kind of like this person.
赫尔姆 去拿点高吸收性绷带
Okay, Helm, go get some ABD
和弹性绷带把这里包扎好
and conform to dress this.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
前额和小腿各有一处裂伤
Got a small lac on the forehead and on the calf,
我刚把腿部的伤口处理好
but I just finished repairing the leg.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表