我试过介绍我自己了
I tried to introduce myself.
泰迪·阿尔特曼 创伤外科新任主任
Teddy Altman. New Chief of Trauma.
我知道
I know.
汤姆·克莱克 举世闻名的神经科医生
Tom Koracick, world-renowned neurosurgeon.
可以了吗
Oh. We good?
好多了
Better.
你真的很想来一口 对吧
You really want one, don't you?
是的
I really do.
给
Here.
帮助有许多方式
Help comes in many forms.
一个肾 一个善意的举动
A kidney, a kind gesture,
一个指引你的伙伴
a friend to light your way.
然而
Still...
很多时候我们拒绝他人的帮助
too often we insist on doing it ourselves.
他在干吗
What's he doing?
试着碰到自己的眼球
Trying to touch his eyeball.
为什么
Why?
因为我想看得更清楚点
Because I want to look as different as I feel.
你想要我帮忙吗
Do you want me to do it?
拜托了
Yes, please.
我们害怕被人看扁
We're afraid of looking weak,
害怕自己不够坚韧
of not being tough.
事实上 我们都能够
Truth is, we're all capable of
孑然一身地过完一辈子
walking through the world by ourselves.
我收回我的话
I take it back.
-什么 -我不会因为你压力大就怪你
- What? - I don't blame you for being stressed.
三个孩子可不是开玩笑的
Three kids is no joke.
你还负责着一个部门
And you run a department,
赢着各种奖项
win awards.
我很惊讶你的压力没有再多一点
I'm shocked you're not more stressed.
相信我
Well, trust me...
我和索尔推杯换盏的时候
I'm having a glass of wine with Thor,
我脑子里想的全是
and all I'm doing is thinking about
明天我还有多少任务
how much stuff I have to do tomorrow.
什么
What?
你喜欢我
You like me.
我不讨厌你
I don't dislike you.
相比今早有了很大进步
Which is an improvement from this morning, right?
如果你必须得看下手♥机♥我不会介意的
I won't be offended if you have to check that.
我准备再休息一会儿
I'm gonna give myself a moment.
我大概明白你为什么经常跑步
I have figured out why you run so much, though.
你吃的垃圾食品
You eat more junk food than
比我认识的任何一位外科医生都多
any surgeon I've ever met.
这是患上癌症的一大好处
One perk of being a cancer kid...
我可以吃我想吃的
I get to eat whatever I want,
没人会对我说不
and no one can tell me no.
然而很多时候
But most of the time,
若能执手度清平 朝夕亦可映欢笑
life is better with company.
德卢卡
终于一个人了 正在嗨呢 要来一起庆祝吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表