天啊
Oh, my God.
它是...
It's a --
我们要有个女儿了
We're having a baby girl.
本
Hey! Ben!
艾略特上发生了车祸
MVC out on Elliott.
路上的黑冰可不是开玩笑
This -- This black ice is no joke.
你有换上雪胎吗
Did you put your snow tires on?
我会的
Uh, I will.
本 我有事要告诉你
Ben, um, I need to tell you something --
或者说要问你
or ask you something.
我还没想好怎么说 但我的心已经准备好了
I don't have the words ready, but my heart is.
我想要你回家 本
I want you to come home, Ben.
求你了
Please.
塔克走后 家里就有点寂寞
I mean -- it's lonely at the house when Tuck is gone,
还有栅栏 它...
and, uh, the fence, uh, it --
在风暴后被吹倒了
it blew down after the windstorm.
我还没机会... 不
I haven't had a chance -- No.
回家吧 本
Come home, Ben.
求你了
Please.
回家吧
Come home.
玛兰达 我...
Miranda, I --
我爱你
I love you.
但你伤了我的心
But you broke my heart.
我不会因为你现在觉得寂寞
I'm not coming home just because now you're lonely
还有栅栏需要修补就回家
and the fence needs patching.
好吧
Okay.
不 那不是我的意思
O-Okay, no, uh, that's not what I meant.
你知道我最近一直不太正常
You know I haven't been myself.
是因为我的药
It was my meds.
我太关注我的身体健康
I was working on my physical health so much
以至于我忽略了我的精神...
that I was ignoring my mental --
我的焦虑又...
My anxieties, again, they --
不是因为工作 也不是你的错
I-It wasn't the job, and it was not your fault.
但我 我已经在对付它了
But I'm -- I'm handling it.
我正在接受治疗
I'm -- I'm being treated.
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
默瑟路和费尔维尤有建筑火灾
Structure fire at Mercer and Fairview.
附近单位 收到请回复
All nearby units, respond.
我们得走了
W-We have to go.
晚点再聊
I'll talk to you later.
本
Ben?
对不起
I'm sorry.
娜塔莎·德翁 45岁 住院第62天
Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 62
神经系统无变化
Neuro unchanged,
心脏 昨晚发生了心博过速
cardio -- she was tachycardic overnight.
肺 两天前上过呼吸机
Pulmonary -- she was placed back on the ventilator two days ago.
她醒来四周了
She's been awake for four weeks.
为什么又上呼吸机了
Why is she back on the ventilator?
她得了肺炎 正在服用抗生素
She has pneumonia, so she's on antibiotics,
所以肺受到了重创
but her lungs have taken a pretty big hit.
血糖指数 为保障今天手术未抽血化验
GI -- Her tube feeds were held for the O.R. Today,
从昨晚断层扫描结果来看
but the CT from overnight --
今天的造口术 我一直很疼
My ostomy. It's been hurting.
我... 你们还会...
Am I -- are you still gonna --
我们今天不能做造口术
We won't be able to reverse your ostomy today.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们得到的断层扫描结果
The CT that we got back,
显示你腹腔有积液
it showed fluid collections in your abdomen,
可是就是导致这些症状的原因
which may be the source of your symptoms.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着我们今天仍然会做手术
It means that we will do surgery today,
但手术目的只是为了清除积液
but it will be to clean out the fluid collections.
所以你们要重新打开她的背
So you're gonna open her back up?
打开过去几周一直在努力治愈的伤口
The wounds she's been working to heal for the last few weeks?
不幸的是 是这样的
Unfortunately, yes.
胃溃疡 她在做间歇性透析
GU -- She is on intermittent dialysis,
今天还有一次透析
and she is going to have another session today.
血红素 正在预防深静脉血栓
Heme -- she is on DVT prophylaxis.
不要吐槽我
Don't judge me.
我只是看到了一张床 躺在上面了而已
I saw a bed. I laid down on it.
我的脚很痛
My feet are very angry with me.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
我还知道谁能给你需要的
And I know just who to give it to you.
去找粉红兔子店的米米吧
Mimi at Pink Bunny.
西雅图最好的美甲店
Best mani-pedi in Seattle.
为啥我对你有喜欢的美甲店这件事
Why does it make perfect sense
一点都不感到意外呢
that you have a favorite nail salon?
那是因为我不能用粗糙的手指
Well, you don't want to dig around somebody's brain
在病人脑袋里面乱搅吧
with sloppy cuticles.
你哪天想花200块享受下这天堂之乐
You ever want to experience pure bliss for $29 ---
一定要告诉我哟
you let me know.
把手术结剪开吧
Okay, cut the knot.
很好 把另外一个也剪开吧
Nicely done. You can do the next tie.
你看起来不一样了
You seem different.
我戴的隐形眼镜
I got contacts.
不是因为这个
No, it's -- it's not that.
而是你少了...
It's -- It's just you're less...
玻璃
Glasses.
是的
Yeah.
是啊 还有 那天
Yeah, and -- and the other day,
我让你改变娜塔莎的中线
when I asked you to change Natasha's central line,
你完成得很好
you didn't mess it up at all.
虽然夸赞略显拙劣 但还是谢谢
Kind of a backhanded compliment, but thank you?
我遇到了真爱
I met someone.
他很性感 自信
And he's hot, and he's confident,
而且他还中意我
and he likes me.
我是同性恋
And I'm gay.
他也是同性恋
And he's gay.
我们两个同性在一起了
And we're...gay together.
这是我这辈子活得最自我的时候了
And it's the most me I've ever felt in my whole life.
我为你高兴 施密特
Well, I'm happy for you, Schmitt.
谢谢
Thank you.
对呀 我觉得很美好
Yeah, I think it's beautiful.
毕竟 生活不就是
After all, what's life for
应该和别人一起分享吗 对吧
if not to share it with somebody, right?
你的意思是单身狗的生活毫无意义咯
Does that mean life is not worth living alone?
我的意思是如果你遇到了你的真爱
I think if you meet someone who lights you up,
就应该为他战斗
you should fight for them.
抽吸
Suction.
积液看上去很浑浊呢
This fluid looks cloudy.
不好
Oh, no.
她的肠道都坏死了
She's got dead bowel.
之前不知道这个情况吗
Did we know that?
不知道 该死 给我吻合器
No, damn it. G.I.A. Stapler.
我上次来的时候
Last time I was here,
她说了很多关于叫"莱纳斯"的人的事
she was talking about someone named "Linus" A lot.
听名字像一个男孩 是她男朋友吗
Is that a -- like, a boy? Does she have a boyfriend?
她没称呼过他男朋友 但我猜应该是的
She didn't call him that, but I think so.
嗨
Hey. ?Hi!
是他吗
Was that him?
谁
Who?
莱纳斯
"Linus"?
是的 我猜吧
Uh, yeah, I guess.
你猜
You guess?
我在经历最愚蠢的那步
I'm doing the stupid steps.
就是让我道歉的那个步骤
and I'm on the one where you apologize for stuff
还要我说实话
and tell the truth.
所以 我有话要告诉你们
So, I have something to tell you guys.
好啊 说吧
Go ahead. ?Okay.
从刚认识你们我就在骗你们
I've been lying to you guys since I met you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表