好吧
Okay.
这声音有没有让你觉得头昏
Did that make you feel dizzy, the sound?
感觉迷糊
Like -- Like loopy?
没有 这声音只是让我很放松
No, it just kind of chilled me out.
我感觉自己得去个戒断会
I-I feel like I need a meeting.
我们能坐一会吗
Hey, could we sit for a sec, you think?
-当然 我们去找个地方 -好吧
-Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Let's just find someplace to -- - Okay.
对不起 我有些晕头转向
Sorry. I'm falling apart here.
你不必道歉
You don't need to apologize.
我领养过了一个小孩
I had a foster kid.
算是吧
Sort of.
叫贝蒂
Betty...
她是个瘾君子 还离家出走
Um, she was an addict and a runaway,
我把她带回了家
and I took her in and...
试图帮她戒毒
...tried to help her get clean
试了一次又一次...
and tried and tried and...
不停地尝试
And I tried some more and...
后来她父母来找她了
And then her parents came back,
她就和他们一起回去了
and she went back with them.
我想念她
And I miss her.
我不知道她是否还好
And I don't know if she's okay.
也不知道她今后是否能过的好
And I don't know if she'll be okay.
而且我总觉得我们之间缘分未尽
And I don't feel done.
你听起来...
You sound like...
一团糟
A mess?
像个父母
A parent.
我去上大学时
My mom cried for like three months
我妈哭了三个月 况且我还没吸毒
after I went away to college, and I wasn't a drug addict.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
My God.
你脸的轮廓也太分明了
You are just chiseled.
跟一座雕塑一样
Like a statue.
感觉你的下巴都有肌肉
It's like your chin has muscles.
是啊 我可是很努力地在练下巴呢
Yeah, well, I do work out my chin pretty hard.
得花一整天的时间
It takes a whole day.
我得去我的房♥间了
I should go to my room.
那我也应该去
And I should go...
-你的房♥间 -我的房♥间
- To your room. - ...to my room.
你明天还有个演讲
You have a presentation tomorrow,
而我现在不太适合和人交流
and I am not fit for human contact.
明早见
See you in the morning?
好的
Yeah.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
我就...
Gonna...
泰迪 特迪
Teddy. Teddy!
泰迪 特迪
Teddy. Teddy!
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -她的血压降到最低值了
- What is it? - Her BP bottomed out.
监视器显示婴儿心跳减速
Baby's monitor is showing decels.
我给她输了两单位的血
Okay. I'm giving her two units of blood,
她血压升上来了
and her pressure is coming back up.
好的 准备间手术室
All right. Book an OR!
准备好…
Get ready for...
如果我止不了血
If I can't stop the bleeding,
我得把她的子♥宫♥取出来
I'm gonna have to take her uterus out.
-对 你想让我来做吗 -欧文 别这样了
- Yeah. Do you want me to do it? - Owen, stop it
泰迪 我不是说你不能做这个手术
Teddy, I'm not saying that you can't.
我只是觉得你没有必要
I'm just saying you don't have to.
我知道你觉得自己有义务
I know you feel you should be,
但倘若她失去了孩子 你不需要陪着她
but you don't have to be there if this woman loses her baby.
谢谢 我没事
Thank you. I'm okay.
你可以去把孩子父亲带过来
You could get the father in here
-我们好通知他发生了什么 -好的
- so we can tell them what's going on. - Okay.
请加一升乳酸林格氏液
Add, uh, 1 liter of lactated Ringer's, please.
好的
Okay.
试验视频
准备状态
你姐姐和我反♥目♥了
Your sister has turned on me.
爸爸 没人和你反♥目♥ 好吗
Papa, nobody's turned on you, okay?
但你得学会怎么控制你的脾气了
But you need to learn how to control your temper.
大家都开始担心你了
People are getting concerned about you,
而且我也在尽最大努力支持你
and I'm trying to back you up here.
但如果你再这样乱发脾气我也帮不了你
But I can't if you keep throwing tantrums.
好吧 我马上给她打电♥话♥ 好好跟她沟通
Okay. I'll call her here. We'll talk like a family.
不不 爸爸 不 现在不行
No, no, no. Papa, no. Not now.
我刚和她谈过 她需要点时间
I just spoke to her. She needs some time.
而且 她在治疗一位受伤孕妇
Plus, she's got this pregnant trauma patient
连孩子都可能保不住 所以让她去吧
who might lose her baby, so just let her be.
为什么
Why?
为什么她会保不住孩子
Why is she going to lose this baby?
我来了
I'm here.
我的栓塞术没有成功
My embolization didn't work.
婴儿现在极度危险
The baby is in severe distress.
我们必须救母亲
We have to save the mother.
我现在就去手术室 有可能需要你帮忙
I'm gonna go up now, and I may need your help
做个紧急子♥宫♥切除术
to do an emergency hysterectomy.
她知情吗
Does she know?
我刚把她丈夫叫过来
I just got the husband here,
我现在就告诉他们
and I'm gonna tell them both now.
我可以帮你
I can help.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
但孩子还不能活下来
But the baby can't survive yet.
我可以保证还在母体之外安全无恙
I can keep it safe and sound outside the mother,
但它会进入一个模拟子♥宫♥内 在那里发育
but inside a simulated womb, where it can develop,
同时你的妻子接受护理和手术 这样她才能活命
while your wife gets the care and surgery she needs to survive.
-发生什么事了 -爸爸
- What's going on? - Papa.
你能保住孩子吗
You can save the baby?
你能保住我们两个吗
You can save us both?
是的 我能
Yes, I can.
早上好
Morning!
睡得好吗
Sleep well?
挺好
Yeah.
那真是个好主意
Yeah, it was a good idea to...
睡眠非常重要
Sleep is so important for the, um...
-对大脑来说吗 -当然
- Brain? - Sure.
你 你今天要做什么
When -- What -- What are you doing today?
我想听听洛根的神经阻滞演讲
Uh, I was gonna check out Logan's Nerve Block talk.
我也是
Oh, me too.
好极了
Perfect.
但你的演讲是什么时候
Yeah, but when is your thing?
你不会想去的
Uh, you d-- you don't want to go to that.
我当然想去了
Of course I do!
但我得先拿杯咖啡
But first, coffee.
但我房♥间里没有
Which is not in my room.
我房♥间里有咖啡
There's coffee in my room.
不用了
Nope!
纳斯拉班医生 4521
Dr. Nasraban, 4521.
伊森·纳斯拉班医生 4521
Dr. Ethan Nasraban, 4521.
格蕾 你有点吓人
Grey, you're being creepy.
我吓人吗
I'm creepy?
他们叫你亚特兰蒂斯的统治者
They're calling you the ruler of Atlantis.
确实 确实挺酷的
Yeah, well, I mean, it's pretty cool.
罗非鱼皮富含胶原蛋白 能促进愈合
Tilapia skin's rich in collagen, which promotes healing.
不再需要痛苦地换药
No more need for painful dressing changes.
我想在皮肤活性细胞移植再生术里大量添加此成分
I'm looking to apply a lot of those properties to my spray-on skin.
皮肤活性细胞移植再生技术复活了
Ooh, the spray-on skin is back?
你男朋友正在把羊羔放进拉链袋里
Well, your boyfriend is putting lambs in zip-lock bags.
他不是唯一改变世界的人 你知道吗
He can't be the only one changing the world, you know?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
麦琪可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what Maggie said.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表