不
No.
杰克逊告诉你发生什么事了吗
Did Jackson tell you what happened?
因为即使他这么做了 那也不重要
Because even if he did, that shouldn't matter.
你是我姐姐 你应该支持我
You're my sister. You should have my back.
你爱他吗 你还爱他吗
Do you love him? Do you still love him?
当然 但这不是重点
Yeah, of course, but that's not the point.
不 这就是重点
No, it is the point!
凯瑟琳的脊椎软骨肉瘤晚期了
Catherine has advanced chondrosarcoma on her spine.
她就是我的重要病人 她就是我去洛杉矶的原因
She's my VIP patient. She's why I went to Los Angeles.
这很严重 很糟糕 他会需要你的
It's big, and it's bad, and he's gonna need you.
所以 除非他暴露出自己是个反♥社♥会♥分子
So, unless he's revealed himself to be some sort of sociopath,
跟他和好就行了
just make up with him,
或者 至少 做他的朋友
or, at the very least, be his friend.
杰克逊知道吗 理查德呢
Does Jackson know? Does Richard?
还不知道
Not yet.
- 梅瑞狄斯 - 我知道
- Meredith. - I know.
你也没遵守跟泰迪的医患保密协议 所以我们扯平了
And you broke HIPAA to me with Teddy, so we're even.
是我找到的 不是他
I, uh... I found them. He didn't.
找到了什么
Found what?
我们可能有了茜茜需要的器官
We may have organs for Cece.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
擦伤了肝脏 错过了结肠
Grazed the liver, missed the colon.
我没看到脾脏有任何损伤
I don't see any damage to the spleen.
心脏怎么样
How's the heart?
手杖穿过心包
Well, the cane passed anterior to the pericardium.
隔膜上只有一个小洞
There's only a small hole in the diaphragm,
它没有击中心脏
and it missed the heart completely.
肠子只有少量浆膜性液体
Yeah, and the bowel only has a few serosal tears.
- 冲洗吗 - 是啊 我简直不敢相信
- Irrigation? - Yeah, I can't believe it.
他毫发无损
He's completely unscathed.
老实说 我有点失望
Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed.
- 欧文 - 嗯
- Owen. - Hmm?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你的孩子
With your baby.
我很抱歉我等了这么久才说
I'm sorry I waited so long.
奥尔特曼医生 他们需要你到手术室去
Dr. Altman, they're asking for you in the E.R.
- 又一个心脏病例 - 好的
- Another cardiac case. - Yeah.
我来了
I'm on my way.
恭喜吗
Congratulations?
泰迪 你和欧文结束了吗
Teddy, are you and Owen finished?
哦 对不起 什么
Oh, I'm sorry, what?
你们的手术结束了吗
With your surgery.
他们正要缝合呢
Oh, um, they were just about to close,
然后我被叫了出来
and... and then I got called out.
好的 谢谢 我得跟他谈谈
Okay, thanks. I, uh, have to talk to him.
非常感谢你的帮助
And, um, thank you so much for your help.
我说不出我有多感激你
I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
哦 是的 当然
Oh, yeah, of course.
- 嘿 奥尔特曼 - 抱歉
- Hey, Altman! - Excuse me.
- 怎么 - 帮助我
- Yeah? - Help me out.
所有的护理员都在哪里
Where are all the orderlies?
它们捉襟见肘了 所以维护是有帮助的
They're stretched thin, so maintenance is helping out.
整个医院都被挤得水泄不通
This entire hospital is stretched thin.
你应该在有人受伤之前把它关掉
You should shut it down before someone gets hurt.
- 什么 你想让她关闭创伤接收吗 - 没错
- What? You want her to close trauma? - Yeah, I do.
该地区的所有医院都关闭了 而且
Every hospital in the area is shut down, and...
这是一栋砖房♥
And this is a brick house.
- 带他去做CT - 明白
- Get him to CT. - Got it.
你知道 无论如何
You know, for what it's worth,
我是最后一个发现哈里特的人
I was the last one to find out about Harriet,
而她是发生在我身上最好的事
and she's the best thing that ever happened to me.
你能 嗯 你介意和 说句话吗
Could you... Uh, do you mind talking to...?
去做吧 去吧 我去和他妻子谈谈
Go ahead. Go. I'll talk to his wife.
所以我今天可以做移植手术吗
So I can get my transplants today?
没错 皮尔斯医生还需要做一些测试
Yeah, there's a few more tests that Dr. Pierce has to run,
但是如果结果好的话 是的
but if they check out, yes.
捐赠者是谁 他们有家庭吗
Who's the donor? Do they have family?
我能说的就是
All I can say is that it was someone
是一个在暴风雨中受伤了的人
who was hurt in the storm.
而暴风雨变得很厉害
And the storm's gotten so bad
以至于器官共享联合网络在其他地方
that UNOS can't physically send the organs
没有器官送过来了
anywhere else.
所以他们把它们给了我吗
So they're giving them to me?
为什么板着脸
Why the face?
你不是名单上的下一个人 茜茜
You weren't the next person on the list, Cece.
你根本没有接近顶端
You were nowhere near the top
因为你的身体经历了太多的伤害
because your body's been through so much damage,
而像这样的程序
and with procedures like these,
你有大出血的危险
you're at risk for catastrophic bleeding.
你会被麻醉好几个小时
You'll be under anesthesia for hours,
这只会增加
which can only increase the possibility
你凝块或中风的可能性
that you'll clot or have a stroke.
这有可能行不通
There's a chance it won't work.
有可能你离不开格蕾医生的手术床
There's a chance you might not make it off Dr. Grey's table.
再说一遍 这人有什么问题
What's wrong with this one, again?
他是对的
He's right.
你不是一定要接受器官
You don't have to accept the organs.
我们正在冒巨大的风险
We are taking a huge risk.
如果我今天死了 我会死于战斗
If I die today, I die fighting.
我死了也知道我尽了我的全力
I'll die knowing I did everything I could,
但是 格蕾医生 如果你不战斗
but, Dr. Grey, if you don't fight,
如果你不去尝试 如果你不去做你该做的
if you don't try, if you don't do your part
从你被赐予的生命中
and squeeze all the light and love and joy you can
挤出所有的光 爱 和欢乐
out of this one life you've been given,
我要从坟墓里出来找你
I'm gonna haunt you from my grave.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
现在把那个器官给我吧
Now give me those organs.
因为我宁愿在地面上缠着你
Because I'd much rather haunt you from above ground.
我们上楼见 茜茜
I will see you upstairs, Cece.
好 我们再检查一下她的钾离子
Okay, so, let's recheck her potassium
纠正她的凝血功能障碍 好吗
and correct her coagulopathy, okay?
- 好的 - 好的是回答
- Yes. - Uh, yes to...?
酒 我想邀请还是有效的吧
Drinks. I'm assuming the offer's still standing?
- 真的吗 - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
肯定的
Definitely.
- 你今晚想试试吗 - 当然
- Um, you want to try tonight? - Sure.
我是说 如果暴风雨过后酒吧还在
I mean, if the bar's still standing after the storm.
我们去喝酒吧
Let's do it.
认识我们的人认为我们想要这个吗
Someone who knows us thought we'd want this?
凯普纳替我们登记了
Kepner registered for us.
等等 这些小碗有什么意义
Wait, what is the point of the tiny bowls?
哦 那些是小模子
Oh, those are ramekins.
它们很适合做焦糖布丁之类的东西
They're, like, uh, good for crème br?lée and stuff.
你是谁啊
Mm, who are you?
伊兹 伊兹 她烤了很多
Izzie... Izzie, she baked a lot.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking?
我们不应该在我们蜜月
We shouldn't talk about our exes
谈论我们的前任吗
on our honeymoon?
不 我们退掉这些垃圾
No. Mm, we return all this crap,
赚大钱 买♥♥个大点的电视
make a fortune, buy a bigger TV.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
给你的脸敷一敷
For your face.
有一些肿胀
There's some swelling.
什么
What?
你的眼镜怎么了
What happened to your glasses?
我们在地上趴着时断了
The band snapped when we were climbing in the rig.
你能看到吗
Can you see?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表